Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Am on Eliquis for life. And the only symptom I had was being progressively more and more out of breath after just moderate activity. I wrote that off to being “out of shape.” If that sounds familiar, get it checked out. PEs are life-threatening.

I know I am going off topic..... but am truly curious. I'll do more research... but can you provide any more symptoms, reactions, or experiences that LED to the diagnosis.? I do have had these miscellaneous out of breath moments... getting checked in a few weeks, but I wish i knew how to better explain what am feeling with the doc....

Total speculation as to what JB is thinking and what his options even are but I'm curious about this scenario. Should JB want to keep the cases joined, thoughts on if he would have to hold a conference to discuss the situation. Could he just get with both sides individually to discuss? Could he simply make a decision to change CD trial dates without any input from the state or defense?

I know I am going off topic..... but am truly curious. I'll do more research... but can you provide any more symptoms, reactions, or experiences that LED to the diagnosis.? I do have had these miscellaneous out of breath moments... getting checked in a few weeks, but I wish i knew how to better explain what am feeling with the doc....
You can request a blood test for Factor V. One parent has to be a carrier. There are 7 people in my extended family that have been diagnosed since my daighter’s diagnosis. My brother-in-law is an OB and he educates females especially those considering birth control pills and hormones for symptoms due to menopause.

OT:
There are different causes for blood clots. Some people have an underlying blood issue, or use birth control , but my only underlying condition was overweight. That doesn't cause blood clots, but being overweight makes it more likely you will suffer one.

My deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein) in my leg was caused by "bad travel." Coast to coast flights, then long car trip, intermittent activity mixed with being too sedentary.

It was about two months after that trip before the clot broke off and traveled to my lungs (pulmonary embolisim.)
We started to go on a hike up in the mountains, and I couldn't even walk a few minutes without being very short of breath with a pounding heart. For me, there was no pain. For the next three days, I excused it with: I'm out of shape. The altitude is bothering me. I'm developing asthma. Finally on the third day of not being able to walk more than 20 ft. without being short of breath, I made an appt. with my Doctor. Things moved quickly after that and a scan in the emergency room found multiple clots in both lungs. Fortunately, because my vitals were fine and I had no underlying heart or lung issues, I was given a shot of blood thinner and didn't even have to be admitted to the hospital. I was on Eliquis for six months, and have been fine since then. (I did develop occassional pleuretic chest pain for several months afterwards, which is common; and I have some infrequent, minor residual pain in my leg.)

I was very, very fortunate. It was a wake up call to take care of my health. I have lost a lot of weight. I set a timer and do not allow myself to sit longer than an hour. I am the lady on the plane who stands in the middle of the aisle doing leg exercises.

I hate to say this, but some people have little to no symptoms. If you are concerned about anything to do with your health, contact your health care provider.

Last edited:

OT:

If you have to sit down for a few minutes after walking from your car to your nearby destination, there’s something wrong. The morning I called 911, after weeks of that getting worse every day, I could barely get dressed without passing out. I thought I was having a heart attack, which is what they started treating me for, until a pulmonologist who happened to be in the ER saw something in my early tests that told her to intervene and ask for tests leading to the PE diagnosis. If she hadn’t been there to do that, I would probably have died that day. “Miscellaneous out-of-breath moments” sounds alarming, and could be something different from PE. Just tell the doctor what you have experienced. Be absolutely truthful about everything.

Lori Hellis says that Lori could still waive her right to a speedy trial if death penalty is sought for her. In LH's opinion, the judge will likely move Chad's trial forward.

Last night's live on the Hidden True Crime yt channel:

In the above video Lori Hellis states that, if the cases are severed and Lori's trial comes first, Chad will have the advantage of knowing the prosecutions case in advance. But before Lori regained her competency, people were speculating that she would be disadvantaged if Chad went first and blamed it all on her and Alex. I thought Lori's defense tried to prevent that from happening by waiving her right to a speedy trial.

Regarding the whole case, would anyone have sought justice were it not for JJ’s grandparents?
RSBM
Maybe not. It doesn't seem that the Daybell youngsters would have, being in deep denial. Perhaps Adam Cox? Maybe Colby? He was certainly getting frantically worried about Tylee and JJ. But I really doubt he ever realised just what his mother was capable of.

OT:
There are different causes for blood clots. Some people have an underlying blood issue, or use birth control , but my only underlying condition was overweight. That doesn't cause blood clots, but being overweight makes it more likely you will suffer one.

My deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep vein) in my leg was caused by "bad travel." Coast to coast flights, then long car trip, intermittent activity mixed with being too sedentary.

It was about two months after that trip before the clot broke off and traveled to my lungs (pulmonary embolisim.)
We started to go on a hike up in the mountains, and I couldn't even walk a few minutes without being very short of breath with a pounding heart. For me, there was no pain. For the next three days, I excused it with: I'm out of shape. The altitude is bothering me. I'm developing asthma. Finally on the third day of not being able to walk more than 20 ft. without being short of breath, I made an appt. with my Doctor. Things moved quickly after that and a scan in the emergency room found multiple clots in both lungs. Fortunately, because my vitals were fine and I had no underlying heart or lung issues, I was given a shot of blood thinner and didn't even have to be admitted to the hospital. I was on Eliquis for six months, and have been fine since then. (I did develop occassional pleuretic chest pain for several months afterwards, which is common; and I have some infrequent, minor residual pain in my leg.)

I was very, very fortunate. It was a wake up call to take care of my health. I have lost a lot of weight. I set a timer and do not allow myself to sit longer than an hour. I am the lady on the plane who stands in the middle of the aisle doing leg exercises.

I hate to say this, but some people have little to no symptoms. If you are concerned about anything to do with your health, contact your health care provider.

thanks soooo much. Very very informative.....

You're welcome. If I get to go to the Daybell trial, I will be the one sitting and doing ankle rolls. And when they talk about Alex Cox's cause of death, I will probably jump up and say "Everybody stretch your legs!' jk

Justice for Tylee, JJ, Charles and Tammy!

thanks soooo much. Very very informative.....

You're welcome. If I get to go to the Daybell trial, I will be the one sitting and doing ankle rolls. And when they talk about Alex Cox's cause of death, I will probably jump up and say "Everybody stretch your legs!' jk

Justice for Tylee, JJ, Charles and Tammy!
Oh good! Then I will know who you are and we can sit together!

ETA...I had the strangest dream one night that I got summoned for jury duty for this trial. And one of JP's voir dire questions was are you a member of the website WS and I said yes and he asked what my screen name was and I said none of your business. Woke up in a cold sweat.

ETA...I had the strangest dream one night that I got summoned for jury duty for this trial. And one of JP's voir dire questions was are you a member of the website WS and I said yes and he asked what my screen name was and I said none of your business. Woke up in a cold sweat.
BBM - love it! Though he could probably figure out your username just from your reply. :D

I am glad that things are finally moving forward at an accelerated pace for once. With the motto of these proceedings being "delay, delay, delay," it's actually quite refreshing to hear someone say let's get this thing expedited.

:) :) :) LOL!

Oh, how I love my Websleuth e-quaintances!

jmho ymmv lrr

LOL! Can I use that excuse to get out of jury duty that I'm a member of Websleuths? The last time that I got called for Jury Duty they may not have taken me anyhow, but I managed to get out of it because of my daughter. They managed to convict him without me. It was a gang member shooting and he looked straight at me in the courtroom, I thought I would throw up I was so nervous. He still looked like a gang member even though they dressed him up in a lavender sweater.

I had to look it all up again! So, Alex died on 12th December 2019, the day after Tammy's body was exhumed. He had had a very busy few months - he had shot and killed Charles Vallow 5 months earlier, on 11th July. About a month after that, late in August, Alex, Lori, the 2 children (plus Melani Boudreaux) moved to Rexburgh. Soon after, Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone NP on 8th September. On 9th September, phone records place Alex on Chad's property, where the children's bodies were later found. JJ was last seen when he attended school on 23rd September. On 2nd October, Alex is strongly suspected of having shot at Brandon Boudreaux. A week later on 9th October, Alex is also strongly suspected of shooting at Tammy Daybell. Not long after, on 19th October, Tammy died. This is now thought to be murder, either by Alex, Chad, or both. When Alex died on 12/12/2019, the children were still missing, and fear for them was growing. Melanie Gibb had told the police that Lori had asked her in November to lie about JJ's whereabouts. Lori and Chad had to fled to Hawaii. And now Tammy's death was being considered as murder. Things were unravelling. He was probably becoming very afraid.

So - after such a busy and no doubt stressful few months, it is not surprising his BP was way up. And yes, that can cause blood clots. Being a truck driver wouldn't help. Perhaps that is what happened. Perhaps not. But I would like to know who said he was having breathing difficulties, and if that was true. I also am not at all sure about Zulema, his new wife. Stranger things have happened than a woman being planted to find out if a murderer is having second thoughts. It is not impossible that Alex was considering confessing, betraying, suiciding, whatever. We may never really know.
Didn't Alex also shoot at Boudreaux out of a car? It's been a while since I followed this case, so my memory might be off...

From what I’ve seen in hearings and such, this prosecution doesn’t care about winning or prosecuting these cases. They look to me like they are there just to receive their paychecks. And I have always wondered why?

Regarding the whole case, would anyone have sought justice were it not for JJ’s grandparents?
NOPE
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members