ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the videos always stay up after the premiere. I'm watching the first part now.

ETA: Some observations
Although Heather and her husband, Chad's brother Matt, did not believe in Chad's visions, Chad initially envisioned a prominent role in the end times for Matt and his son. I was surprised that Tammy and Heather didn't establish any kind of relationship despite being in the same church ward and their families living near each other in Salem. It's the way Chad portrayed Tammy negatively to Heather. He never had a good word to say about Tammy or his own mother. Heather also says that Tammy wouldn't talk to her. Chad likely warned Tammy to stay away. IMO patriarchy and manipulation played a big part in this case.
I still don't really get it, to me Chad is just so unattractive in every way - unloveable, unlikeable, unbelievable, unbearable, unloving, un-everything. I don't get it.

I think Kay was right when she said Lori turned her "dark spirit" beliefs on and off as it suited her purpose. I hope that whenever this case finally comes to trial, the prosecution focuses on motives everyone can understand-- lust and greed. All MOO

@montegrl - any updates for Chad or even Lori - ?? Next hearing date? And do we know what happened at Chad's hearing to sever trial?

TIA! :)
@Niner
The judge said he will consider the motion to sever and issue a written order at a later date. Both Chad and Lori have pleaded not guilty to all charges. A trial date has not been set.

@Niner
The judge said he will consider the motion to sever and issue a written order at a later date. Both Chad and Lori have pleaded not guilty to all charges. A trial date has not been set.

Thank you for this info! Much appreciated! :)

Yes, the videos always stay up after the premiere. I'm watching the first part now.

Although Heather and her husband, Chad's brother Matt, did not believe in Chad's visions, Chad initially envisioned a prominent role in the end times for Matt and his son. I was surprised that Tammy and Heather didn't establish any kind of relationship despite being in the same church ward and their families living near each other in Salem. It's the way Chad portrayed Tammy negatively to Heather. He never had a good word to say about Tammy or his own mother. Heather also says that Tammy wouldn't talk to her. Chad likely warned Tammy to stay away. IMO patriarchy and manipulation played a big part in this case.
bbm

Seriously? OMG!

jmho, but for a brief period of time Mr. Laughing & I lived in the same town as his brother & my Sis-in-law.

We belonged to different churches, but agreed ahead of time where to meet for lunch afterwards. We were each other's emergency contacts for the kid's schools. Sports teams, dance, piano lessons -- Aunties were there. The kids had toothbrushes at both houses,knew which snacks were available & which off-limits, etc etc etc.

A recent Facebook message from my 35 year-old-niece, now Mom of 2: Aunt Laughing, you used to sing us to sleep, but we don't remember which hymn -- can you tell us?

Of course I can, Ladybug!

(Yes, we're a nickname sort of tribe.)

Can't wrap my head around so much of this horrible situation, but this shows how manipulative Chad was prior to Lori.

jmhexperience ymmv lrr

I'm absolutely enthralled with the Heather Daybell interview. She's going in chronological order and started at around 2014, with some info about her relationship with the Daybell family prior to that. After the 1st episode, she's just at the death of Tammy. Highly recommend.

Since Chad didn’t like Heather, I’m sure she was rated #4 dark, right? Chad would have made sure ole Matt had a high life insurance policy on Heather and she would suddenly die.
Whew. She literally dodged a bullet!

Since Chad didn’t like Heather, I’m sure she was rated #4 dark, right? Chad would have made sure ole Matt had a high life insurance policy on Heather and she would suddenly die.
Whew. She literally dodged a bullet!
Luckily Matt wasn't a believer in Chad's cause either. Chad specifically asked his parents not to tell Heather and Matt that he got married to Lori.

Part 2 starts soon

I was surprised that Heather was not the one who reported Tammy's death as suspicious to police (she had no proof), but it was likely Tammy's coworkers who were closer to her. Chad still blamed Heather when she texted his children there was an investigation. By that point the children didn't seem hurt about Chad's quick wedding to Lori, despite Emma previously expressing her fears to Julie Rowe.
Chad initially told Heather and Matt that Tammy died of choking on her vomit after coughing heavily, but later (when police were already looking into it) claimed it was pulmonary embolism due to her weight gain. He listed other causes to other people. It seems almost like he was making things up as he went along, not even keeping his lies straight, just like Lori did about Charles' death. How did he expect not to raise suspicion?

Last edited:
I was surprised that Heather was not the one who reported Tammy's death as suspicious to police (she had no proof), but it was likely Tammy's coworkers who were closer to her. Chad still blamed Heather when she texted his children there was an investigation. By that point the children didn't seem hurt about Chad's quick wedding to Lori, despite Emma previously expressing her fears to Julie Rowe.
Chad initially told Heather and Matt that Tammy died of choking on her vomit after coughing heavily, but later (when police were already looking into it) claimed it was pulmonary embolism due to her weight gain. He listed other causes to other people. It seems almost like he was making things up as he went along, not even keeping his lies straight, just like Lori did about Charles' death. How did he expect not to raise suspicion?
First, if Tammy had such a coughing fit that it led to her death, I should think that the son in the house would have heard it. I believe he said that he heard a thud, and then heard Chad call out. I'm sure he would have heard heavy coughing. And second, what's this about Tammy's weight gain? She looks a healthy weight to me in all the photos I've seen. And she was training for a race. Besides which, Chad isn't exactly skinny himself. But as the saying goes, he couldn't lie straight in bed.

First, if Tammy had such a coughing fit that it led to her death, I should think that the son in the house would have heard it. I believe he said that he heard a thud, and then heard Chad call out. I'm sure he would have heard heavy coughing. And second, what's this about Tammy's weight gain? She looks a healthy weight to me in all the photos I've seen. And she was training for a race. Besides which, Chad isn't exactly skinny himself. But as the saying goes, he couldn't lie straight in bed.

bbm

imho, @Kemug , you win the Internet today....

I was thinking about this yesterday. Tammy rolls off the bed (thud!), Chad runs around the bed to check on her and Whoa! She's dead!

How can someone roll themselves off the bed and be instantly and obviously dead seconds, or even a minute or two, later?

Alternately, how could a dead person roll themselves off the bed? Maybe they sleep on the edge of the bed, rigor mortis sets in, and over they go. So many questions.

Has there been a recording released of Chad or Garth's call to 911?

Has any entity released information on Tammy's cause of death after the autopsy?

Thank you. I agree about the patriarchy, which seems given in spite of all the Goddess Lori crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966