Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s Judge Eddins YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCcuTARxsGcFI10CW63m6wGg

Justin Lums tweet showing the times (link is also in the tweet)
https://mobile.twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1397570051683721218

I just got an alert (I subscribe to that courts YouTube, and got a *bing* on my phone while out and about) ~15 minutes ago from his channel and it was a "test" by the courts LIVE feed. I could hear loud and clear them testing the audio feed through car bluetooth. All is good! It was live for just a few seconds testing the feeds.

It was "live"... but now poof. The court does NOT archive.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcuTARxsGcFI10CW63m6wGg

Last edited:
I know this is awfully shallow, but I can't help but wonder what LVD is gonna look like without her botox:D:D:D

MOO I do not think that either Chad nor Lori will appear as they have been waiving appearances for a long while now. (ETA: Others say they are REQUIRED on some YT feeds just now)

That was BEFORE they had to face murder charges. I'll NEVER EVER forget that first one that her living son, CR, was on that Zoom court hearing beside his wife!

I've seen statements released by Colby (on his YT site), the Daybell family (release by Justin Lum)... I've not seen any release from Kay and Larry... so assume none have been released yet.

ETA: I've made mistakes before... but I don't see Larry or Kay being GJ witnesses on either list. Am I correct?

Last edited:
I don't believe for one second that the attempted shooting on brandon boudreaux was done without the knowledge of MP, All these deaths were for money, lori,chad and alex would not have set up that hit unless they had already arranged with MP they would get a share of some money, imho.

I lost track of this case for a bit. Can anyone update me on what evidence Ian Pawlowski might have offered to the Grand Jury?

14 Feb 2020/Friday – Valentine’s Day. A 2 Hour Dateline special titled “Where Are The Children?” airs Friday at 8 p.m. on KPVI. The episode will also be posted online here.

16 Feb 2020/Sunday – Melani’s new husband IP takes a computer to his ex-wife, NP. NP finds a document on the computer outlining religious the beliefs of Melani, Lori & Chad. NP believes IP wrote the letter: READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing | East Idaho News (Fox10 Phoenix, East Idaho News).

16 Feb 2020 – Lori and Chad leave Kauai to fly to Maui.

16 Feb 2020, about 1:30 pm – Lori and Chad are seen arriving at the Kahului airport on Maui. A woman recognized them while on the shuttle from the airport to the rental car annex; she took pictures of Lori & Chad at the Hertz rental car counter with their luggage and backpacks. The woman said Lori had “smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes” (East Idaho News).

ETA: Source of above ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Seal is up at the court live YT site now

ETA: 1:02 pm. All are live. Chad there with his atty. (Chad is first, then Lori in 30 minutes)

Below is screenshot from live as to who is attending the Zoom. (Rob Wood, Judge Eddins, Chad/John Prior, Linsey Blake, Rachael Smith)

READING CHARGES against Chad

Count 1
Grand theft... punishable by death or life (minimum 10 years, 50k)
14 years....

egads, can't keep up. MSM will have later!

Chadlive.JPG

Last edited:
Per Judge - Maximum counts consecutively are...(he didn't state amount of time for each... depending on MSM to get later for us at WS).... or could run concurrently.

Per Prior and Chad - Prior will continue as Chad's lawyer

NO bail

Arraignment will be on June 9th arraignment - exact time will be stated and released by the court later @Niner the one-year anniversary of the discovery of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan’s remains @Tortoise

Ended at 12 after the hour...........

THE END..........(of Lori and Chad's freedom MOO)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member