Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that CD would have eventually moved the children’s remains. Perhaps the mobile home idea was a cover for anyone who might notice the future excavation. Agree LV would never live in a trailer. I can’t see her living in the Daybell home either. Not her style.
Imagine Chad living at the home with the kids’ remains in his yard, him knowing they are there for months after LV was extradited. I hope he lost a lot of sleep then.
What if someone (not allowed to mention) somehow found a body in the yard? Would they be declared 4D and dealt with? The planning, or rather lack of planning, is weird. I guess criminals always think they are much smarter than they really are.
Last question- why was AC following TD the day she died? We know he previously failed at shooting her. Was he the hitman in each death?Was he involved in her poisoning? Or did the autopsy reveal a violent death? The more we learn, the more questions are raised.

I think CD was comfortable living with the children's remains in his yard. He was a grave digger, spent most of his time in the graveyard coming up with his book ideas and even put a picture of himself next to a headstone in his book (IIRC). He also knew to cover JJ's grave w/paneling to avoid the ground sinking and giving away the burial spot.

I was thinking the modular home was to be put where Tylee's remains were actually found with a melted green bucket (next to the post & closer to the house) and there were some evidence (remains?) found in the fire pit. We speculated that they burned her remains in the fire pit and then transferred them to the burial spot. Of course more of this will come out in trial(s). JJ's remains were found at the top of the hill overlooking the pond.
Yes, I think you are correct.

I think that was me. Also, I posited that maybe Tylee was on edge, and deliberately kept herself and JJ away from the dangerous edges.

I think that's possible, certainly. She had reason to be on edge, and for some time.

I also suspect that one of the murderous trio was lucid enough to realize that any "accident" that happened in a high-profile place was likely to attract significant attention, investigative and otherwise, and that accidents involving not 1 but 2 children (because there couldn't be a witness and either surviving child would have been deeply traumatized and, in TR's case, probably suspicious) and thought better of the plan if plan there was.

In the event, their backup plot was similarly flawed, but like Patrick Frazee in Colarado, they might have been genuinely surprised that anyone in JJ or TR's lives would care enough to make a fuss about their disappearance (because Lori didn't), or perhaps they trusted in their own powers of deception, which had served LVD pretty well to that point, or simply pushed ahead because they wanted to and figured their chosen-people faith or loved-upness would carry the day.

I don't see Chad, LVD or AC as being particularly gifted strategists or long-term thinkers. And whether they were genuinely mission-led or cynically focused on wealth and pleasure, they were working with clear timelines under some pressure, as the move to eliminate Tammy seems to show.

As I catch up with this case I grow more convinced that these were very dangerous people, who would have gone on killing as required, and were absolutely capable of recruiting more soldiers to the cause. It's easy to see the anodyne and even ridiculous figures of Chad and LVD as they are now in jail, and the circus that seems to surround them, and look past the threat they presented at the time, but I find this to be one of the most chilling of the cases I've followed here -- so much cruelty, so much harm, for so little. IMO.

How the mighty have fallen. Maybe LVD is stalling for time, for a new disaster to take place for the end of the days.

@Boxer, I agree, in UK, they have a "Not Proven" finding. The perpetrator is free to go, but still has the "Not Proven" badge. Not the same as, "Not Guilty".
I think that's in Scotland. In England we can have a hung jury, where they can't decide on a verdict and it's up to the prosecution whether they seek a fresh trial, but the perp is not free to go unless bailed in those circumstances. Otherwise the charges have to be dropped.

I have faith LVD & CD will never see life outside of bars again. If what has been alleged about the children's deaths is true (let alone all of the other suspicious deaths) these two will be deemed a danger to society. For example, a very prominent and convicted violent sexual predator who spent 21 years in prison for his crimes, refused to take part of any rehabilitative curriculum while incarcerated, was due to be released for serving his entire sentence is being held indefinitely in a facility for the criminally insane in Washington state, where he remains today. (Frederick Harlan Coe aka Kevin Coe)

"He was due to be released from prison in 2006 when the state Attorney General's Office stepped in and obtained a jury verdict labeling Coe a sexually violent predator and a danger to the community."
Convicted rapist Kevin Coe to remain at McNeil Island | News | khq.com

This thread is reaching capacity and will close shortly. Stay tuned for Thread #59.

In the event, their backup plot was similarly flawed, but like Patrick Frazee in Colarado, they might have been genuinely surprised that anyone in JJ or TR's lives would care enough to make a fuss about their disappearance (because Lori didn't), or perhaps they trusted in their own powers of deception, which had served LVD pretty well to that point, or simply pushed ahead because they wanted to and figured their chosen-people faith or loved-upness would carry the day.
I think one of the biggest Chad and Lori's miscalculations in regard to the children (apart from thinking that earthquakes would cover up their sins) was their belief that Lori would not be arrested for not producing the kids or thinking that she would eventually be released. Chad was telling his allies that truth would be revealed in court. Where was he going with that?

ETA: Corrected to quote the right poster/post.

Last edited:
I think one of the biggest Chad and Lori's miscalculations in regard to the children (apart from thinking that earthquakes would cover up their sins) was their belief that Lori would not be arrested for not producing the kids or thinking that she would eventually be released. Chad was telling his allies that truth would be revealed in court. Where was he going with that?
I don't know how that happened but that quote is from @scapa 's post, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member