Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! So Chad sold the property to JP? If there was a mortgage on the property, that would have needed to be paid off from the sale proceeds, Chad couldn't just transfer the property without paying back the loan, surely?

Is there anyway of finding out what JP paid for the property? Is there a land register that shows any financial charges attached to that property?

I can shed a bit of light on deeds and whatnot. My mom was on the deed to my house when she died because she lived with us and had contributed to the down payment. However, we made the deed JTWROS. (Joint Tenants with rights of survivorship) Unfortunately, the lawyer who closed messed up and made it Tenants on Common. We did not know this. The mortgage for the house is in my name only. I'm the only one legally obligated to pay for the house. But, the house was owned by me, my husband and my mom. (she lived with us) When my mom died, because of the screw up, my hubby and I were shocked to discover that one third of the house was owned by my siblings, me and step siblings due to my mother's will going to all seven people equally. WHAT A MESS. We had to get quit claim deeds from each person to return the deed to just me and my husband as JTWROS. My point is this, Chad could deed the house to whoever he wanted to. The deed means they get the house when it is free and clear. The mortgage is a whole separate issue. I would suspect something was done mortgage wise, or someone (John Prior, perhaps) is making the existing mortgage payments.

Whoops! Thank you! I thought they were considered JJ's grandparents, could easily have had a 'grandparent' relationship within the family-constellation adoption.

Kay is JJ's biological grandmother, and retained that relationship when Charles and Lori adopted JJ. To the best of my knowledge, her biological son (Charles' nephew) is JJ's biological father. Larry, as her husband, is considered JJ's grandfather within the family.

Kay is JJ's biological grandmother, and retained that relationship when Charles and Lori adopted JJ. To the best of my knowledge, her biological son (Charles' nephew) is JJ's biological father. Larry, as her husband, is considered JJ's grandfather within the family.
I am grandfather fro my stepdaughter’s kids.

That's terrific! Kids need grandparents! OT & not looking for a link -- archeologists discovered that grandmothering in particular is vital. When researching burial sites (Tylee & JJ, you'll have dignified, appropriate, loving internments, you will) archeologists found that there were many fewer child & adolescent skeletons when there were older women. The theory is that these older ladies cared for the children, freeing younger women for other tasks.

Sounds good to me, but now I'm really missing both of my Grandmas....

Also reminds me tat it's time to send a card to my not-quite-niece, BFF's daughter.

Children need champions, thanks for supporting those kids!

I agree w/Laughing! Grandchildren are usually safe with Grandparents and it is entirely heartbreaking that LVD did not want to send JJ to his own Grandparents & Tylee to her father and LVD could have gone on happily Goddess walking among her 144K cult adults with no children. (all of her adult followers would have left their children behind too right?) And why did Tammy need to die? Couldn't she have been included in the 144K who were ushering in the end of times? Certainly she knew of CD's visions and what was her role in his visions? Was TD also a "god" and given special powers like LVD? Did TD have darkness rating? The whole "visions through the veil" seem to be morphing into a means of achieving a sexual fantasy to me, Adultery's in the LDS church is a sin as big if not bigger than murder. I think he didn't want to be excommunicated from the church (that is where he draws his audience for his books), knew that Tammy published his "fiction" and IIRC she did not even attend the PAP or speaking conferences/meetings - so maybe she didn't believe it was visions but more fiction to sell books. If the affair w/LVD came to light - CD would lose all his followers, TD might file for divorce (even Temple divorce), and the children might side w/Tammy. I think CD thought murder was his only way to save face & achieve his dream fantasy of marrying LVD & feeding her ego. (as long as nobody ever knew . . . . . except God).

@wenwe4 I have known many people in the LDS faith who got divorces from spouses, and life goes on. Even temple divorces.

But, then, CD wouldn't have had any money for the Hawaii Honeymoon trip. That is why Tammie Daybell is dead. For the death insurance benefit policy.

OOOHHHhhh, Temple divorce -- is there a procedure for un-sealing? Sounds very, very serious!

And, something Tammy deserved imho.

jmho ymmv lrr
Yes and now Tammy is "sealed" to Chad for "Time and Eternity". I know I would never want to have to be tied to my murderer's side for "Time and Eternity". I wonder how that sits with her own family members.

Yes and now Tammy is "sealed" to Chad for "Time and Eternity". I know I would never want to have to be tied to my murderer's side for "Time and Eternity". I wonder how that sits with her own family members.

Interestingly enough, you can get an LDS temple "unsealing"(?), post mortem. But this topic strays into beliefs of the LDS faith, not relevant to CD and LVD.

As much as CD and LVD may want to be considered "LDS", they are not. Their beliefs strayed away from the tenets of the LDS faith. Which is why Deseret Book declined to publish CD's books, and CD started his own "vanity press".

Interestingly enough, you can get an LDS temple "unsealing"(?), post mortem. But this topic strays into beliefs of the LDS faith, not relevant to CD and LVD.

As much as CD and LVD may want to be considered "LDS", they are not. Their beliefs strayed away from the tenets of the LDS faith. Which is why Deseret Book declined to publish CD's books, and CD started his own "vanity press".
To be fair, they are still LDS as I have not heard they were excommunicated. However, I agree with you that CD's beliefs strayed from (exploited?) the tenets of their faith and his version is nothing the Church teaches. It does make me sleep better at night knowing CD's kids or TD's family members have an avenue to "unseal post-mortem". Thank you kindly for that tidbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95