Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt they would put her in a private mental hospital. She is accused of murder after all and I would doubt private hospitals have the resources to treat her safely.

If she has been transferred she's most likely in Blackfoot South or even down at the mental facility at Idaho State Correctional Center in Kuna, ID. That would be close enough for Means to visit if he is allowed to see her.

My bet is she's in Blackfoot South.

"The state hospital is a mental health facility, not a jail. We do not have bars, we do not have pepper spray, we don’t have guns. We’re not a secure facility:" Tracey Sessions, Idaho State Hospital South Administrator.

In Idaho, those declared incompetent to stand trial end up in limbo <-link

Last edited:
Oh, I was right there with you. The LDS owned facilities are called Intermountain Healthcare; so it made sense that Intermountain Hospital would be part of that. But Boise wasn't listed with their facilities. It was difficult to find who really owned the Boise hospital.

JMO MAYBE THEY SOLD IT OFF ..I think everyone has made a mistake..because it has the same name..sorry wouldn't make it as a detective..not the same organisation
JMO MAYBE THEY SOLD IT OFF ..I think everyone has made a mistake..because it has the same name..sorry wouldn't make it as a detective..not the same organisation

(snipped by carbuff)
According to the sources included at the end of this post, waits for restorative treatment are typically around one month, but some are as long as a year.

Wherever, Ms. Vallow-Daybell is treated, I hope it is secure. Ahem, to the court order labeling Lori Vallow-Daybell "unfit for trial" but "not dangerously mentally ill".

How high the body count have to be, before someone is deemed "dangerous"?

I don't think it's saying she's not dangerous. They're saying the mental illness has nothing to do with her being dangerous.

Do you have a link for that? When someone posted that earlier, I did some research and didn't find that to be the case.

Scroll down to the very bottom to see ownership.
Intermountain Hospital

It appears that the Intermountain Hospital in Boise is the only UHS hospital in Idaho. And it does appear that all their facilities are behaviour centers.

UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services.
UHS Healthcare Facility Locations - Universal Health Services

The INtermountain Healtcare that was owned by LDS is headquartered in Salt Lake...

Intermountain Healthcare - Wikipedia

It might be a matter of 'beggars can't be choosers."

My understanding is that there are more pretrial defendants in jails who require competency restoration, than there are beds in state mental health care facilities.

According to the sources included at the end of this post, waits for restorative treatment are typically around one month, but some are as long as a year.

Wherever, Ms. Vallow-Daybell is treated, I hope it is secure. Ahem, to the court order labeling Lori Vallow-Daybell "unfit for trial" but "not dangerously mentally ill".

How high the body count have to be, before someone is deemed "dangerous"?

We are where we are because too many — including professionals who should have known better — underestimated Lori Vallow-Daybell.

Sources:

In Idaho, those declared incompetent to stand trial end up in limbo

https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/new-asylums

https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter...petency-restoration-and-psychiatric-treatment

Very informative articles.... thank you.

The only words that have ever come to my mind regarding CD are DULL, DIM, DUFUS, DRIP. There is not a single thing about him that a normal person would find the least bit interesting. He’s a dull as a rock in his posture, his appearance, his voice, his writing, his eyes, everything. :p. MOO
Agree, nothing interesting or enticing about CD except...... $430,000 life insurance proceeds. :rolleyes:

it likely means she was moved to another facility to begin her competency treatment. Even though it was ordered by the Court, the transfer doesn’t happen immediately- due to many reasons like written in a few posts above (lack of beds and availability).
Thanks - but why is there reference to a 911 call?

Thanks - but why is there reference to a 911 call?
It’s an automated text message from VineLink, a service originally created to empower (and notify) victims of crime(s) on updated and real-time custody status and case information- per their website. It mentions 911 as the number to call in an emergency, as well as their website url for more info. It is just part of their automated message

It’s an automated text message from VineLink, a service originally created to empower (and notify) victims of crime(s) on updated and real-time custody status and case information- per their website. It mentions 911 as the number to call in an emergency, as well as their website url for more info. It is just part of their automated message
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members