Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM was also not at his office today...that I could tell....nor was he at Intermountain Hospital with the same caveat.

And all along we had wondered if he was meeting with other clients as he was there daily. I guess we have our answer now. Perhaps he's spending more quality time with the Mrs. for a little while. (His Mrs.)

I found this interesting. The article, dated 2018, is specifically about the state of Idaho’s facilities for restoring competency to stand trial Patient numbers skyrocketing at Idaho's mental hospitals

in 2018, the choices were Blackfoot or orofino
From what I understand the mental facility at the State Prison in Kuna is fairly new. The State mental facility in Nampa, ID is strictly kids so there was only the North and South facilities previously.

I really think this could be MM's plan. Having Lori declared incompetent now, plays into this defense strategy.

MG's story also backs it up. She was convinced Lori believed the light/dark/zombie thing.

MM can play on the fact that once Lori discovered she'd been brainwashed, her role in her children's deaths put her over the edge...mentally.
Whatever.
LVD and CD and AxC knew that killing people and burying them in a backyard was WRONG

that is probably going to be their defense...the zombie/light/dark BS and nobody is buying it.

They knew it was wrong.

Once the $1 Million insurance policies come flying out with CV and Brandon and Tammy's policy ($430K...almost half million)
MONEY was the Motive to go live Happily ever after in Hawaii
Case closed. IMO

I was thinking since LV is supposedly still in jail….MM wants almost total, if not total control of LV treatment. He wants the Courts and Mental Health Facility to follow “ his experts” test results and treatment. Now it comes out that, that is not how being declared incompetent is treated in Idaho Court/Hospital.

MM and LV realize that what they may have planned to do will not work. LV goes to an assigned facility by the Court/State, not a special hand picked facility by MM and LV. The Doctors and the Court assign the facility and they are the ones who will text, exam, decide and administer treatment and medication.
MM has nothing to do with this at all as he is not a licensed medical doctor, unless he got a new degree overnight.

Now it dawns on LV and MM….oh dear, we cannot get our way and LV does not want to go to a State Mental Hospital for evaluation and treatment. LV thought she would get her way and have more freedom, get out of everything…it is not working out.

I know the hospitals are full, however, this could be what is playing out. What will happen then? LV changes her mind?!

Also, Yes, I do think MM may be changing cars with someone else so no one knows where he is. I cannot imagine him NOT visiting LV daily if she is still in jail unless they had a major disagreement.

I also want to say since she was at the last hearing, sitting and listening….I felt that she was participating and understanding just what was going on with her case. If she was so bad, the Judge would have excused her knowing what was happening and checking with the jail on her actions.

Just all MOO and thinking.

Waiting to see what happens next…..

Surely the 90 day clock started running from the date of the order of commital. (June 8th)

I think the restorative treatment would have already started.

Yes, Justin Lum on his FB page did a screen shot of the date/time of the morning transfer out of the jail facility. (Not sure am allowed to link/copy it, so just reference)

I found this timeline on another website that does add a few interesting details to think about. It references using websleuths for some of its data analytics... so hopefully ok to post.

Chad and Lori Daybell

1. Father, Barry C "was diagnosed with schizophrenia "
2. Sister Stacey C "knew it was time to go"

I know I harp on the role of her family ... but I still believe they are pulling some strings on the manipulation of the legal system surrounding this "incompetency play."

Do you notice how we are not dwelling on "Justice", rather we are having to dwell on how well each side will manipulate the system.?

I was thinking since LV is supposedly still in jail….MM wants almost total, if not total control of LV treatment. He wants the Courts and Mental Health Facility to follow “ his experts” test results and treatment. Now it comes out that, that is not how being declared incompetent is treated in Idaho Court/Hospital.

MM and LV realize that what they may have planned to do will not work. LV goes to an assigned facility by the Court/State, not a special hand picked facility by MM and LV. The Doctors and the Court assign the facility and they are the ones who will text, exam, decide and administer treatment and medication.
MM has nothing to do with this at all as he is not a licensed medical doctor, unless he got a new degree overnight.

Now it dawns on LV and MM….oh dear, we cannot get our way and LV does not want to go to a State Mental Hospital for evaluation and treatment. LV thought she would get her way and have more freedom, get out of everything…it is not working out.

I know the hospitals are full, however, this could be what is playing out. What will happen then? LV changes her mind?!

Also, Yes, I do think MM may be changing cars with someone else so no one knows where he is. I cannot imagine him NOT visiting LV daily if she is still in jail unless they had a major disagreement.

I also want to say since she was at the last hearing, sitting and listening….I felt that she was participating and understanding just what was going on with her case. If she was so bad, the Judge would have excused her knowing what was happening and checking with the jail on her actions.

Just all MOO and thinking.

Waiting to see what happens next…..
I personally have not witnessed extra “new “ vehicles at the women’s detention center in Rexburg. It is the same vehicles that usually show up.

All jmo moo imo

I found this timeline on another website that does add a few interesting details to think about. It references using websleuths for some of its data analytics... so hopefully ok to post.

Chad and Lori Daybell

1. Father, Barry C "was diagnosed with schizophrenia "
2. Sister Stacey C "knew it was time to go"

I know I harp on the role of her family ... but I still believe they are pulling some strings on the manipulation of the legal system surrounding this "incompetency play."

Do you notice how we are not dwelling on "Justice", rather we are having to dwell on how well each side will manipulate the system.?
If they’re not pulling the strings now, they certainly taught Lori all she knows about manipulating the system. The craziness and inappropriate behaviors go way back in this family. So many people tried to intervene but the family closed ranks with an “us against the world” mentality.

Stacey’s husband tried everything he could possibly do to help her but she was stuck in her belief system. What really struck me was that Stacey said she spoke to Barry and Janis and they agreed it was time for her to go. What kind of parent says that?? Did they say the same thing to Alex before he died?

Melani (age 5 or 6) claimed she was a 3 year old boy. She cut her own hair and wore a baseball cap and changed the way she spoke. So it seems the groundwork for strange identities taking over bodies was established long before Chad came into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966