Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me wonder how much the other inmates she's surrounded by will put up with her literal "holier than thou" attitude. My guess is not much. Between that and the fact that she's accused of killing children, I'm willing to bet she's not going to win any popularity contests at the women's jail anytime soon. (MOO and all that rot....)

She's in a county jail. She's doing better and eating better than many people. Most people are going to shuffle in and out quickly. Few stay. Regardless, this is far from some prison TV show

Some basic distinctions between manufactured and modular... I think you will see why Daybell was planning to buy a manufactured home.

A manufactured home is considered a mobile home. It has to follow HUD's code/regulations for mobile homes. It gets financed like a mobile home. And many subdivisions prohibit them. There are few options (kinda like buying a car). They radiate "budget". The terms "double wide" and "single wide" pertain to manufactured homes. The homes you see tooling down the interstate are almost invariably manufactured homes.

A modular home is simply a building technique. You can get several-storied office buildings and horse barns that are modular. They can be luxe models or basic, for the wealthy or poor (in my state, there are million dollar homes and Habitat for Humanity homes built modular). They are built as boxes and pieced together on site. They can be as custom as any house. They are built off-site and trucked in. (This is a huge advantage in my state that has winters go to -20 below, since the boxes can be built indoors.) They are placed on foundations.
After modular homes are placed, they are often indistinguishable from homes that are "stick built" (the way most homes are built, where they are erected onsite). Modular homes follow standard codes and get taxed like regular homes.

I happen to have a modular home and worked on HUD's mobile home regs.

That's the long and the short of it. But you see how you can be certain Daybell was going to get a manufactured home and not modular? There's not a snowball's chance in heck he would have had the money for anything other than a manufactured home. Not only that, he wouldn't have had the imagination to wrap his head around "modular" or anything involving "design".
So, yes, by necessity, the Daybell plan was to lay a concrete pad (I doubt piers were the plan given the circumstances) and place a mobile/manufactured home there.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much! Years ago I toured a business that built the modular homes. It was amazing to see the building process and learn how they moved them. I thought the terms manufactured and modular were interchangable and mobile home (we used to call them trailers) was for the type on a pad, Glad to know the correct terms. The ground would have been prepared and he could have moved Tylee if he did it himself. Any digging would.have been very suspect otherwise!

I've been kind of pondering something. What brought this on is reading about F. Lee Bailey (he died today). So he lost his license to practice in 2 states back in the early 2000s. Because? A guy he was representing signed over assets to him as "payment". Stocks maybe? Anyway, they quadrupled in value. It was taken as part of his settlement (the bad guy).

So I'm wondering if oh say a life insurance company goes after CD for repayment, you suppose Prior could find himself in hot water seeing as how CD signed his house over to him?

JMO
My understanding is that there is a mortgage on the property and there was not much equity in said property at the time of CDs arrest. I doubt whether the entire property was signed over to JP because of the mortgage. IMO it is more likely that JP has a 'charge' over the property, so that when the property is sold and the mortgage is paid off (always first), JP gets the remainder. However, I suspect if CD is found guilty of insurance fraud, the insurance company would rank above JP if and when any procceds of sale are distributed.

IMO JP (if it is true that CD has 'signed' his interest in the property to JD) is actually conflicted in defending CD against the insurance fraud as JP will benefit from a 'not guilty' verdict on this charge.

My understanding is that there is a mortgage on the property and there was not much equity in said property at the time of CDs arrest. I doubt whether the entire property was signed over to JP because of the mortgage. IMO it is more likely that JP has a 'charge' over the property, so that when the property is sold and the mortgage is paid off (always first), JP gets the remainder. However, I suspect if CD is found guilty of insurance fraud, the insurance company would rank above JP if and when any procceds of sale are distributed.

IMO JP (if it is true that CD has 'signed' his interest in the property to JD) is actually conflicted in defending CD against the insurance fraud as JP will benefit from a 'not guilty' verdict on this charge.

Here's the property link. It is definitely showing as belonging to John Prior. CD was arrested on June 9. The property was signed over on June 10.

https://www.countyoffice.org/proper...02+North+1900+East,+Rexburg,+Idaho,+USA#owner

Here's the property link. It is definitely showing as belonging to John Prior. CD was arrested on June 9. The property was signed over on June 10.

https://www.countyoffice.org/property-records-search/?q=202+North+1900+East,+Rexburg,+Idaho,+USA#owner
CD did QCD it to Prior but if mortgage is still owed, then CD is still responsible for paying that off and the Mtg company will own/ get it before Prior will. ( Unless Prior pays off the mortgage himself, that is)
JMO

What else could Chad have offered as payment for Prior's services? Since Tammy's insurance was likely almost spent he had no choice.

Well for starters, he could have sold the property. Oh wait. Prior was willing to take a property in lieu of payment where just one day "prior" the bodies of 2 children were unearthed. JMO.

@TheProblemWeAllLiveWith asked on the previous thread which has been closed for comment (can't quote properly)
"Last question- why was AC following TD the day she died? We know he previously failed at shooting her. Was he the hitman in each death?Was he involved in her poisoning? Or did the autopsy reveal a violent death? The more we learn, the more questions are raised."

Isn't this where the burner phones purchased by Alex and Chad came into play? We can only fill in the blanks. This is sick. Chad Daybell knows way more than we've been led to believe!

@TheProblemWeAllLiveWith asked on the previous thread which has been closed for comment (can't quote properly)
"Last question- why was AC following TD the day she died? We know he previously failed at shooting her. Was he the hitman in each death?Was he involved in her poisoning? Or did the autopsy reveal a violent death? The more we learn, the more questions are raised."

Isn't this where the burner phones purchased by Alex and Chad came into play? We can only fill in the blanks. This is sick. Chad Daybell knows way more than we've been led to believe!

Could AC have been part of a plot to poison TD? Following TD to report her whereabouts to CD? Snuck drugs into food or drink she may have left in her car while she left for a minute or two? Ensuring the "dirty deed" actually took place on that specific date & time? So many questions . . .

https://www.countyoffice.org/property-records-search/?q=202+North+1900+East,+Rexburg,+Idaho,+USA#owner
Thanks! So Chad sold the property to JP? If there was a mortgage on the property, that would have needed to be paid off from the sale proceeds, Chad couldn't just transfer the property without paying back the loan, surely?

Is there anyway of finding out what JP paid for the property? Is there a land register that shows any financial charges attached to that property?

Thanks! So Chad sold the property to JP? If there was a mortgage on the property, that would have needed to be paid off from the sale proceeds, Chad couldn't just transfer the property without paying back the loan, surely?

Is there anyway of finding out what JP paid for the property? Is there a land register that shows any financial charges attached to that property?

Wild guess 152K-155K. Thats an FHA loan which requires basically nothing down. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654