Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder which personality disorder expresses in religious fanaticism.
The Three Personality Disorders Prevalent in Religious Environments
  1. Anti-Social Personality Disorder (Sociopath/Psychopath). This is the most dangerous of the bunch because Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD) is the most difficult to identify and the most treacherous. ASPDs frequently wear a variety of masks and have the ability to be chameleon-like in nature. This allows them to make commitments (which they have no intention of carrying out) while actually doing the opposite. Their ability to deceive is so excellent that even when caught, they are able to talk their way out of anything. The best evidence of an ASPD is the wake of destroyed relationships in their past. If they will stab one person in the back, they will do it to another without any remorse. The danger in confronting ASPDs is that they are highly revengeful and will stop at nothing until a person is completely destroyed. This personality can be violent when provoked.
  2. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. A person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) loves to be the center of attention. Religious environments provide a great place for NPDs to be treated superior whether or not they deserve it. Many times they will appear to listen to the advice of others, but their actions do not reinforce it. NPDs believe they have a special relationship with God and therefore should be in complete control. Often, they will degrade, discount, or dismiss those who are not entirely loyal to them. It is easy to pick out the NPD because they are the most charming of the disorders with an unusual ability to appear harmless, caring, and generous. But at the heart of a NPD is a deeply insecure person who will stop at nothing to protect their image and fend off any embarrassment. NPDs can be confronted but only in very small doses and surrounded by excessive praise.
  3. Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder. Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) is not the same as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
The Three Personality Disorders Prevalent in Religious Environments

Exactly, coaching to be expected, here is a Toastmasters article with extensive discussion (half way down) of
steepling of hands to show power and confidence.
Prior is highly aggressive and attentive, he will not be missing the basics.

Body Language - Hand Gestures

I see Chad’s hands as more clenched (tightly balled up) than steepled. Note the white knuckles, too. I think he is terrified. (Good.)

Cultural/Religious issues are taken into consideration during the Psych Eval. For instance, one example in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (the book of woe & misery for diagnosing psychiatric/mental health issues) is "running amok".

"a syndrome first described in Malaysia that consists of homicidal frenzy preceded by a state of brooding and ending with somnolence and amnesia."
Classification of Amok in DSM-IV | Psychiatric Services (psychiatryonline.org)

However, those are taken in consideration with the person's entire culture. For instance, if this person moved recently from Malaysia to the States and exhibited these behaviors - their family members would instantly recognize this behavior is "amok" within their culture. It would be taken into consideration that some of this may be "normalized" or somewhat expected behavior from a person in certain conditions within their culture , but it is still illegal within our society. Hope this helps. None of what I am saying is "running amok" is ok - just how cultural/spiritual issues can come into consideration when making a mental health diagnosis. JMO

That's a good question.

I think not only does she believe the beliefs she does wholeheartedly...and the beliefs developed over time. What might have been greed, control, and constant need of stimulation in the past that grew into her cult beliefs and "preparing" for spiritual warfare. The charges against them, imo, might have been something they "prepared" for and she's ready to stand firm in resisting that they mean anything to her spirtual self.

Yes, I am aware it doesn't matter what she believes - a crime is a crime. And I know a jury doesn't need to understand her beliefs to convict her. But it does matter if she is unable to defend herself because she doesn't WANT to understand the earthly ramifications of the charges against her, and if she is prepared to never understand.

I'm thinking if they force treatment/medications, she will sue and then the whole thing will be tied up with that. I hope not, of course.

jmopion atm.

Last edited:
ITA, he could be taking medication? Maybe an antidepressant?

I wondered if CD was on medication or if he was concentrating hard on something else to get through the arraignment. I don’t think he was medicated. Watching CD eyes and Priors, the heads appear to be in the same position, but Priors eyes are looking up and focused on the Judge. CD eyes appear to be looking at a point below the Judge….not at the Judge. Being off to the side farther from the middle of the room, I will have imagined CD also would have had to turn his head or eyes to his right to focus on the Judge. He was looking straight and down to me.

As for his hands, I think the officers in the court room told him to keep, his hands on the desk at all times. He was not shackled in any way. This was seen as he walked out of the court room.
He knows he is big trouble…it’s more real now at arraignment then before. jmoo

That's a good question. I

think not only does she believe the beliefs she does wholeheartedly...and the beliefs developed over time. What might have been greed, control, and constant need of stimulation in the past that grew into her cult beliefs and "preparing" for spiritual warfare. The charges against them, imo, might have been something they "prepared" for and she's ready to stand firm in resisting that they mean anything to her spirtual self.

Yes, I am aware it doesn't matter what she believes - a crime is a crime. And I know a jury doesn't need to understand her beliefs to convict her. But it does matter if she is unable to defend herself because she doesn't WANT to understand the earthly ramifications of the charges against her, and if she is prepared to never understand.

I'm thinking if they force treatment/medications, she will sue and then the whole thing will be tied up with that. I hope not, of course.

jmopion atm.
Where do murderers spend eternity in her belief system?
I forgot, she believes murder is justified by the Book of Mormon if people cross you three times.
Sounds more like the old Thughee and Assasin cults of India than a Christian religion.

I forgot, she believes murder is justified by the Book of Mormon if people cross you three times.
Sounds more like the old Thughee and Assasin cults of India than a Christian religion.
BBM. That was before Chad discovered blaming zombies worked as well.

That's a good question. I

think not only does she believe the beliefs she does wholeheartedly...and the beliefs developed over time. What might have been greed, control, and constant need of stimulation in the past that grew into her cult beliefs and "preparing" for spiritual warfare. The charges against them, imo, might have been something they "prepared" for and she's ready to stand firm in resisting that they mean anything to her spirtual self.

jmopion atm.

bbm - upthread someone posted the link for Involuntary medication treatment for folks who have been deemed "gravely disabled" or "harm to self or others". Should the psychologists evaluation and/or the psychiatrist's evaluation recommend med - she will be offered numerous opportunities to comply. All least restrictive alternatives will be explored and tried and if LVD continues to refuse then the courts could issue a court order for meds. If she is currently "incompetent" to stand trial she would be "incompetent" to attempt to sue when the law is clearly outlined on what the courts are allowed to do. I doubt there will be tying anything up anymore than where we already are - up to 90 days right now to get her "competent" enough to understand the court process & help her attorney save her butt from an Idaho State Penitentiary. (I suspect that she meets the "gravely disabled" category just by the mere designation of "not competent" currently. ) JMO

Snipped for focus

jmopion atm.

This is what I’ve thought from the beginning. If I understand her belief system correctly, she thinks she is already a “translated being,” a goddess, immortal. If she pressed this in discussions with Means and others during discussions of a possible death penalty in her case, this would constitute her inability to participate in her defense, a.k.a. incompetence.

The prayer hands from Prior and Chad are likely staged but are interesting body language either way.
Chad's shifty eyes... when looking straight forward I guess he is hiding behind the veil or in the portal.

Or maybe he sees Judas staring back at him from the Ninth Circle of Hell.

View attachment 300177View attachment 300178
I noticed he was stiff as a board too. The “only” movement he made was his neck, looking down at a piece of paper a couple of times.
Very robotic as another member stated.

Last edited:
But she didn't murder people. She killed dark spririts. She will be exhalted in her world, not condemned.

(Of course I do not believe that. No need to remind me she committed crimes. I know.)

jmo

But that was then and this is now. She managed to be competent for a whole year while in jail. We can only speculate about the nature of her recent problems and what caused them. Was she getting incrementally worse or something (or a combination of things) set her off?
Maybe CD is saving himself at her expense?
The evaluation was done early spring, so something in February?

Snipped for focus

This is what I’ve thought from the beginning. If I understand her belief system correctly, she thinks she is already a “translated being,” a goddess, immortal. If she pressed this in discussions with Means and others during discussions of a possible death penalty in her case, this would constitute her inability to participate in her defense, a.k.a. incompetence.
Yes, that's how I am understanding it too, but you have worded it much better than I have been doing. :)

jmo

I noticed he was stiff as a board too. The “only” movement he made was his neck, looking down at a piece of paper a couple of times.
Very robotic as another member stated.
Isn't that how he always is? Even at the beach wedding, he looks stiff. And listening to his past talks, he sounds soft and meek. I didn't see anything different yesterday except he didn't smile, which perhaps he was told not to do again.

I've always wondered how he seemed to have a following of admirers when he seems so....dull and quiet.

jmo

But she didn't murder people. She killed dark spririts. She will be exhalted in her world, not condemned.

(Of course I do not believe that. No need to remind me she committed crimes. I know.)

jmo
Something that might shake her delusional construct is CD becoming dark, by betraying her to try and save himself.

John Joseph Delling killed two people in Idaho and attempted to murder a third, saying he was guided to kill by internal voices. He was diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia with paranoid delusions.

A year of treatment with antipsychotic medications was required to restore Delling's competence to stand trial.

The trial judge acknowledged that Delling met the standards for an insanity defense, if one existed.

Idaho does not allow the use of mental condition as a defense for any crime. "Mental condition shall not be a defense to any charge of criminal conduct."Idaho Code §18–207(1)

Idaho law requires a defendant to be able to understand what is happening in court and to be able to assist their lawyers in their own defense. They do not need to be sane.

“Competency is a very specific thing. It does not mean there isn’t a mental illness. A psychologist says Lori Vallow Daybell is not competent. What happens now? - East Idaho News

John Joseph Delling pleaded guilty to the slayings and was sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole. The U.S. Supreme Court rejected Dwelling's insanity defense appeal: Supreme Court rejects insanity defense appeal

Idaho defendants are almost always restored to competency. Diagnosed lifelong mental illness is not a roadblock to prosecutors seeking harsh punishments, including the death penalty.

Timmy Kinner was found to be unfit to stand trial in 2018. He was restored to competency in October 2019. He pleaded guilty in 2021 to avoid the death penalty.
Timmy Kinner to avoid death penalty with plea agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member