Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comments about CD's friends. I think Chad didn't really have significant relationships with others unless he had a way to use them. Wasn't Mr. Parrott a significant player 0n the PAP circuit? I just see him moving from one relationship to another if it benefits him (financially/notoriety) and I think LVD fit right within that criteria - the "holy grail" as she was willing to bring him both. MOO
BBM. No, he was/is the owner of the AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) prepper forum where Chad had a subforum where he revealed his prophecies to paying subscribers.

Great questions, I believe CD was a loner, strange, ex grave digger who fell into some low level 'fame' by his dooms day jargon. I bet he didn't have any real friendship other than his immediate family. <well, until Miss Lori showed up hah>

MOO

And all the ladies he pictured in his “next phase” with...( 2 we know of )
His life without Tammy who was going to “die early” ...
He just felt it. ....What a game.

MOO

She didn't want her children's objects cluttering up her (and soon Chad's) new apartment. She'd moved on and would soon be a newly married, empty nester who did not want reminders of her old life.

Putting all the Tylee and JJ's things out by the curb for pick-up did not go along with the stories she'd told neighbors that Tylee was at BYU and that JJ was visiting grandma for a few weeks.
Excellent points. It seems like everything was going according to whatever deluded plan they had until law enforcement showed up out of the blue. It’s shocking to me that they thought they could just go on with their new life & never have to worry about anyone looking for her missing kids and it’s devastating how close they came to getting away with it. It never fails to amaze me just how many people, including kids, go missing in our country without anyone besides the perpetrators knowing. It breaks my heart.

That creepy video of them at the storage facility with Tylee and JJ's stuff. Creep! Especially when we knew that the children were dead. CD, looked evil. All of them.

That video, is evidence enough for me of murder, conspiracy, whatever...

They should have just dropped the stuff off at Goodwill.

Great questions, I believe CD was a loner, strange, ex grave digger who fell into some low level 'fame' by his dooms day jargon. I bet he didn't have any real friendship other than his immediate family. <well, until Miss Lori showed up hah>
MOO

Wasn’t there input here from a former high school classmate of Chad’s who said he was popular but tended to try to tell the other kids how to lead their lives even then?

Wasn’t there input here from a former high school classmate of Chad’s who said he was popular but tended to try to tell the other kids how to lead their lives even then?
I think I remember that too! And on his mission he attempted to be the most learned & took advantage to show off his scripture skills frequently IIRC. His co-missionary said something about CD being a bit intimidating w/his knowledge of LDS church doctrine or something to that effect. (Not necessarily the skills needed to make and keep friends and form long lasting relationships w/folks who may differ from you IMO). I think he wanted people to look up to him and went to extraordinary lengths to make that happen. JMO

Local update: MM was not at the women’s detention center today.
LVD is not showing up on vinelink today either - I assume she has been transferred to a facility by now as a bed should have become available. I think the countdown starts when she enters the facility (ie: 90 days) but it may be from the date of the court order authorizing transfer of custody to the State health dept.

ETA: Oftentimes Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder treatment facilities will require a "blackout period" for the first 2 weeks after the patient arrives. (ie: no outside contact - no phone/email/face to face/letters, etc.)

Last edited:
LVD is not showing up on vinelink today either - I assume she has been transferred to a facility by now as a bed should have become available. I think the countdown starts when she enters the facility (ie: 90 days) but it may be from the date of the court order authorizing transfer of custody to the State health dept.

ETA: Oftentimes Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder treatment facilities will require a "blackout period" for the first 2 weeks after the patient arrives. (ie: no outside contact - no phone/email/face to face/letters, etc.)

She shows in custody of Madison County for me.

Pretty sure that is correct and from a verified insider. However, that person I believe is not active so I think that should be respected

Last edited:
Mark Means shared this on his Twitter this morning that he’s been informed the prosecution has been seeking out ‘off the record’ interviews. His source said that “refusal to release autopsy results for T. Daybell to her children was an attempt to coerces children to give incriminating statements”.
You can see that tweet and his following tweets about the same thing here https://twitter.com/meanslaw/status/1403301836799369219?s=21
BBM. MM clarified to a reporter that the informal interviews were with the media.

In text exchange @MeansLaw, #LoriVallow’s attorney, clarifies OTR interviews are to media outlets. Anonymous caller was “concerned” Daybell’s would not get a fair trial.@KSL5TV

E3m9_BqVoAEu13k

https://twitter.com/GarnaMejiaKSL/status/1403361653043851273

In another tweet, MM states that he doesn't have access to Lori's Community Bridges assessments and he expresses doubt they exist.

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1403299827136532480

Not a classmate, but this friend went on a mission with Chad and only had good things to say about their time together (the video is from Feb 2020):

“He was one of the best of us. We were a pretty solid group, but he was amazing,” said Trent Price, who served with Daybell. “We called him the gentle giant. He was tall and very soft-spoken but he seemed to have this real deep spirituality and people would gravitate to him.”

Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members