Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My decoder ring is version B$-9m7, and with it's help I was able to decipher the following:

Murder case LVD:
1) Reservation of Rights and Defenses. MM states that he is reserving rights to defenses under ICR 12b. ICR12b is actually about pre-trial motions, so I am not sure what effect this type of memorandum has in a court of law when the ICR doesn't apply to the content of the document submitted by MM.
I.C.R. 12. Pleadings and Motions Before Trial - Form of Pleadings - Defenses and Objections. | Supreme Court
The content of this filing is actually taken from IRCP 12, which does not apply in criminal cases.
I.R.C.P. 12. Defenses and Objections: When and How Presented; Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings; Consolidating Motions; Waiving Defenses; Hearings Before Trial | Supreme Court
2. Specific Request for Discovery. Everything that is being requested here should be in the Discovery that the State is planning to provide mid-July. In my opinion, this is a frivolous and harassing request since the State has already replied to the initial Request for Discovery.
3. Motion to Transfer Trial. I guess MM is proceeding forth as if a trial has already been scheduled? SMH

Concealment case LVD:
1. Contempt Motion for MG. This is a duplicate of the filing made earlier in June. I think MM re-submitted it with the intent of it being an attachment to the Contempt Motion for HD even though he does not reference it as "attached" in the HD one.
2. Contempt Motion for HD. The reason this thing is so long is because he attaches the copy of the original subpoena and then also a second copy of the subpoena with the certificate of service. The number of misspellings, grammatical mistakes, word salad, repetitive requests, and unnecessary uncompleted forms are too many for me to list. I will, however, point out my favorite error. Page 11 of the PDF is the certificate of service and LVD's first name is stated as "KORI".

I am still waiting to find out how/why any of these filings are allowable while the cases are currently "stayed". Especially curious as it applies to the murder case where there hasn't even been an initial hearing or arraignment/plea hearing.

Since I used my B$-9m7 model decoder ring for this post, it should go without saying that all of the above is my opinion.

ETA: Italicized comment on number 1 above

Thank you! That reservation of rights and defenses threw me lol.

IMO their actions were all based on their conviction that a literal apocalypse was due on July 2020. It would be preceded by a series of catastrophes that would put the normal world into chaos, while they led the chosen 144,000 to create an isolated, self sufficient community. Then, most people would die, and Chad and Lori would be acknowledged as the righteous leaders of a new world. Or something along those lines.
Date of Chad Daybell's predicted end of the world has passed

This is the established doctrine of the LDS church, Second Coming in Mormonism - Wikipedia
but the church just sees it as happening at some vague time in the future. Chad and Lori put a date on it and, IMO, believed it would really happen.

Chad's books were all about this, he was writing about it, and Lori was obsessed with it, for years before they got together.

I really don't think these crimes can be understood without reference to these deep convictions, even though they seem deeply deluded by outsiders.
I know that’s what they professed to believe. I can get behind Lori believing that the end was very near. All Chad had to do was utter the word “goddess” to her and she was his. When it comes to Chad, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he had made incorrect predictions before about the date of the end of the world. IMO he was as flexible as the wind. I think everything he said and did, from the moment he met Lori, was deliberate and done only to ensure that he’d be able to keep his trophy wife by his side and not for any end of the world scenario.

I know that’s what they professed to believe. I can get behind Lori believing that the end was very near. All Chad had to do was utter the word “goddess” to her and she was his. When it comes to Chad, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he had made incorrect predictions before about the date of the end of the world. IMO he was as flexible as the wind. I think everything he said and did, from the moment he met Lori, was deliberate and done only to ensure that he’d be able to keep his trophy wife by his side and not for any end of the world scenario.

I concur. And, actually I thought it was stated (from a reliable source) that December (2017, 2018 or ??) was a CD &/or LVD previously declared month of apocalypse.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. At first this just felt like ... Kafka meets "Mean Girls"?
But now I think we have a toxic brew of Stepford Wives, a dash of Jackson's "The Lottery," and possibly (esp. re Alex) a little Joseph Heller?… "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you" #Catch22

I think that if the trials are separate, one of the trials will be moved out of Rexburg, or in two separate counties because if first trial tainting the population with the trial.

I think if I was the prosecutor, I'd move Chad's trial out of Rexburg.

The demographics say that fully 97% of Rexburg is Mormon, and we know a lot of the "prepper" types were moving there--following the so-called prophets like Chad.

I'm not sure an unbiased jury would be easy to find in that community. And, my fear is that one or more of the Church of the Firstborn followers would make their way on the jury, which would either make for a hung jury or for an acquittal.

That's my fear and my opinion ONLY!

But, Lori doesn't have the deep roots there that Chad has--they might not be so open to her. They may think she corrupted poor Chad.

It really all depends on how many of the jury pool are open to the things Chad taught. A normal Mormon is not going to defend either, but I fear a substantial percentage of the cult-type live in and around that area.
JMOO
JMOO

@MsJosie - do you have a possible date of when LV was moved back to the jail? I had her leaving on 6/24 - IF she is actually back there. What do you think the date of return would be? Just want to keep my notes up to date. TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

I think he's one of those annoying types who thinks that if the language is complex and convoluted, that means it's "more formal" and "sounds more legal." I used to teach English and I hated having the prelaw students in my class...argh.

Another little-known tenet, according to a former lawyer boss of mine, is that many many lawyers are not particularly good writers. He says that in his experience, in plenty of law firms the attorneys figure out who is and is not good at legal writing, and delegate the majority drafting of legal papers to these poor saps, I mean, "these lucky gifted wordsmiths", ahahaha.

I think if I was the prosecutor, I'd move Chad's trial out of Rexburg.

The demographics say that fully 97% of Rexburg is Mormon, and we know a lot of the "prepper" types were moving there--following the so-called prophets like Chad.

I'm not sure an unbiased jury would be easy to find in that community. And, my fear is that one or more of the Church of the Firstborn followers would make their way on the jury, which would either make for a hung jury or for an acquittal.

That's my fear and my opinion ONLY!

But, Lori doesn't have the deep roots there that Chad has--they might not be so open to her. They may think she corrupted poor Chad.

It really all depends on how many of the jury pool are open to the things Chad taught. A normal Mormon is not going to defend either, but I fear a substantial percentage of the cult-type live in and around that area.
JMOO
JMOO
I’m sorry but I strongly disagree. That may be what the demographic says but there’s a lot of people who aren’t members here and a lot of people who I know that just stopped attending church because the views don’t align with what they believe anymore. Not to mention the population is continually growing here and there are just some people who don’t really follow the news. I think that it’s completely possible to find a jury that would be unbiased.

All jmo moo imo

I’m sorry but I strongly disagree. That may be what the demographic says but there’s a lot of people who aren’t members here and a lot of people who I know that just stopped attending church because the views don’t align with what they believe anymore. Not to mention the population is continually growing here and there are just some people who don’t really follow the news. I think that it’s completely possible to find a jury that would be unbiased.

All jmo moo imo

Thank you for that response and explanation. It eases my mind.

Thank you for that response and explanation. It eases my mind.

I agree. The folks in Rexburg, ID may be LDS, but that doesn't mean that they are the same belief system of CD. Actually, I think a less LDS jury would benefit CD.

But, CD will get a "jury of his peers". Such as it is. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

I am hoping CD won't get off on any technicalities. And that folks don't get hung up on "Who did what, and who knew what". I see Prior as very slippery...who knows?

I wish Amazon would suspend payments for anyone who has been charged with crimes. Because, indirectly, if more people are buying his books, due to his notoriety, he is benefitting financially from his crimes.

I agree. The folks in Rexburg, ID may be LDS, but that doesn't mean that they are the same belief system of CD. Actually, I think a less LDS jury would benefit CD.

But, CD will get a "jury of his peers". Such as it is. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

I am hoping CD won't get off on any technicalities. And that folks don't get hung up on "Who did what, and who knew what". I see Prior as very slippery...who knows?

I wish Amazon would suspend payments for anyone who has been charged with crimes. Because, indirectly, if more people are buying his books, due to his notoriety, he is benefitting financially from his crimes.
Amazon's policy must be "innocent until proven guilty". I believe a court order is required that states a person can not benefit from his crimes. Since CD hasn't yet been convicted of a crime, it seems he can still sell his books. Just me guessing.

I think that if the trials are separate, one of the trials will be moved out of Rexburg, or in two separate counties because if first trial tainting the population with the trial.
@MsJosie - do you have a possible date of when LV was moved back to the jail? I had her leaving on 6/24 - IF she is actually back there. What do you think the date of return would be? Just want to keep my notes up to date. TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

Niner…it was in a podcast….I will go back and look for it. I know I listed to the podcast last week and lady said mentioned LV was back in jail. Will find it and send it your way.

All jmo moo imo
Thank you for this. I had the same reservations. The fact that you are so familiar with the area and people there has been a comfort to me as well.

I think we are seeing this all across the country regarding the population and cultures and norms changing due to people being so mobile now.

I especially appreciate how you keep us updated on when the women’s detention center is visited by a certain attorney. :rolleyes:

So far, IMO, we have no way of knowing why, which is why we all land at different conclusions on the appropriateness of LE's actions that day, IMO.

To my thinking, it's possible that (1) the blood stain itself was not evidence since it was caused (at least in part) by EMT's manipulation of the body, so (2), after cleaning it up, LE was able to see the other physical evidence (dent in the floor). Maybe they didn't need the actual piece of flooring to properly document the indentation, or maybe it will turn out that they should have ripped it out. If/when that info comes out, it of course would sway opinions, mine included.

Sorry, I don't have any inside info on what CPD would "normally do" in shooting deaths. If ripping out floors is standard procedure, and this officer intentionally didn't do it because he was protecting LVD, then yes, of course, it'd be infuriating. For myself only, I don't know enough to make that judgment yet and, based on the Affidavit, it seems LE did collect the evidence they needed to support murder charges. JMO, of course!
It still makes no sense to "clean up the blood" to find other evidence. Normally, they'd just rip out the section of the flooring.

All jmo moo imo
Yes, and once again I point to Scott Falater and Jodi Arias as Mormons who got convicted by juries of their peers.

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10

·
2m

BREAKING: Maricopa County Attorney’s Office has reviewed conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder charge submitted against Chad Daybell in the death of Charles Vallow. An attorney decided to decline prosecution due to “no reasonable likelihood of conviction.” #fox10phoenix
I strongly disagree but they didn’t ask my opinion! Failure on that attorney.

It just tells me they didn’t look long and hard at this case. And could be they only charged Lori to appease the public criticisms. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452