Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LVD's first round in a mental facility 90 days? That's what is stuck in my head.

Vinelink still shows her in supervised custody at another facility (not the jail).

June 24 transfer date. I'm assuming their records are correct. Roughly, September 24 is 90 days.

JMO
I am not a 100% sure on how updated vinelink is. But I do know MM has made numerous visits to the Madison County Women’s Detention Center. So as far as knowing with certainty I feel like we won’t know. This wouldn’t be the first time that we were told one thing but something else happened (ie when she was flown into the Rexburg airport and was brought to the women’s detention center).

All jmo moo imo

I am not a 100% sure on how updated vinelink is. But I do know MM has made numerous visits to the Madison County Women’s Detention Center. So as far as knowing with certainty I feel like we won’t know. This wouldn’t be the first time that we were told one thing but something else happened (ie when she was flown into the Rexburg airport and was brought to the women’s detention center).

All jmo moo imo

I'm not sure either. Which is sad because people sign up for alerts on prisoner status. And not all of those signed up are nosy Websleuthers. JMO

Oops, this thread is now closed.
Please proceed to the new thread HERE which is already underway.
Sorry for the confusion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member