Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked the timeline thread for such as it's pretty comprehensive, even for that timeframe.

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks but no luck. I have a feeling that they came from, is it Danielle who posts here or used to on WTand F Bombs? They have all of Joes Court Doc. But thanks for the suggestion.

I'm having to squint to see now so better get to bed, it's gone midnight, my clothes will turn to rags!
Good night folks

Have you checked the timeline thread for such as it's pretty comprehensive, even for that timeframe.

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks but no luck. I have a feeling that they came from, is it Danielle who posts here or used to on WTand F Bombs? They have all of Joes Court Doc. But thanks for the suggestion.

I'm having to squint to see now so better get to bed, it's gone midnight, my clothes will turn to rags!
Good night folks.

7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

"When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said."

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, silence or suffocation. Same method that Casey Anthony used to kill Caylee, but she also drugged her first.

It saddens me so that Kay knew JJ would be dysregulated if there were a lot of changes or he was out of his normal routine. Looking back there were so many life altering things that happened in his last couple of years/months. He lost his father but was lied to (Daddy's working), his home(s), sister, school, grandparents, mother, quality of life and finally his life. Tylee lost her father, her paternal side of the family, her friends, school, home(s), youth groups, neighbors, and sense of identity. Neither had someone to turn to for safety/welfare - not even some of the extended family members (ie: Summer & LVD's parents). When you fear the very people you are supposed to rely on for comfort/love/safety/health/nurturance/stability - it becomes an untenable situation. They both gained Zombie slaying deity's who offered their sacrifice and a final resting place. I for one would love to see all of the evil doers who played some role in these elaborate "Peyton Place Serial Zombie Apocalypses" that resulted in what we are witnessing today. Seriously, what was the point again LVD & CD? JMO
Money, and a life without the responsibilities of children, especially a special needs one.

The issue is that LVD was able to do that, probably by still having her marriage license to Ryan, and using that to get an ID in Idaho or AZ. People do that all of the time.

My understanding is that AZ, unlike most other states, doesn't have license expiration dates. Essentially, their licenses don't expire until the license holder reaches the age of 65, then it has to be renewed every 5 years, so Lori could potentially still have her license with the Ryan name and it would still be a legit, unexpired license. I imagine she got a new license when she changed her name to Vallow, but that doesn't mean she got rid of the license that said Ryan. I can imagine her keeping the old one just in case she ever needed to use a different name.... and this plane ticket seems to fit the bill... jmo

I remember way way back, it was somehow revealed that she still had DLs/IDs with her former married names on them. Not sure how to find that info without reading 60 threads o_O
I am a little behind, so you may have gotten your answer, but if not, my response should be about 2 posts before this response.

I didn’t say anything about a baby or even childhood. I’m talking about an early age, teens or twenties. Yes she manipulated him.
Agree. Before that he was fighting "child abuse" as reported to him by his sister, tazing Tylee's dad so bad it probably was the actual method of death even though delayed.
MOO Alex was dooms-dayer, hook line and sinker, taking direction from his sister, an ascended being.

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.

BBM
Could easily have been applied after the fact to keep him in the position they wanted for burial. You have a fair amount of time after the death to position him before it sets and there isn't much you can do. I hate even typing that.

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.
Yeah, silence or suffocation. Same method that Casey Anthony used to kill Caylee, but she also drugged her first.[/QUOTE]

It may have been to prevent leakage of fluids from various orifices'. Maybe a combination of prevention and method of death. Considering things were overall much less "messy" as the previous committed heinous murder of Tylee. JMO & alternative point of view.

(eta: so sorry broke the quotes - my apologies to original posters.

BBM
Could easily have been applied after the fact to keep him in the position they wanted for burial. You have a fair amount of time after the death to position him before it sets and there isn't much you can do. I hate even typing that.

"No child should have duct tape on its mouth when it dies.” — Dr. Jan Garavaglia

"When the bag was cut off there was an additional piece of duct tape from jaw line to jaw line across his mouth." — Rexburg Police Detective Ray Hermosillo, Chad Daybell's Preliminary Hearing

Duct tape across JJ's mouth would not have helped position JJ's body in any way.

Unlike Caylee Anthony, JJ was buried. Plywood and rocks and layers of dirt were over his body to keep the earth from sinking. He was securely wrapped in plastic trash bags and layers and layers of duct tape went over both JJ's entire body and more layers over the trash bags to prevent fluid leakage.

But even more important, unlike Caylee, who was probably sedated, JJ's hands and wrists were bound. In my opinion, Detectective Hermosilla and the prosecutor emphasized that JJ was bound and gagged for a reason. The scene, not our biases, tells the story.

JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Alex was older than Lori, so she would have had a difficult time manipulating him when she was a baby ETA: JMO

Unless she had something to hold against him from a young age.... manipulation... blackmail... same thing. John Prior hinted at things during CDs preliminary hearing when he questioned MG about the appropriateness of AC & LVDs relationship... that could have started at a young age. This is purely speculation and could be 100% incorrect, but it is a theory that could explain some of the weirdness in this case. Jmo, moo, imo, IMHO and all that.

I believe that MP was completely involved in the conspiracy. She lived right next door! She didn't inquire when Tylee disappeared? She didn't notice when JJ was gone?! Her interview, when she stated she had no clue what LVD and AC were doing...she knew exactly what was happening!
Oh yes. She had no children or husband (at that moment) to take care of. No job that we know of. Just WHAT was she doing? In a new town where she knew no one? Living right next door to Lori with nothing else going on in her life? She was totally wrapped up in this thing in my oppinion and I'm not sure how she has managed to distance herself from it so far. Would LE have been able to get her cell phone info from the cloud? Is it possible she has made some kind of a deal? MOO.

Oh yes. She had no children or husband (at that moment) to take care of. No job that we know of. Just WHAT was she doing? In a new town where she knew no one? Living right next door to Lori with nothing else going on in her life? She was totally wrapped up in this thing in my oppinion and I'm not sure how she has managed to distance herself from it so far. Would LE have been able to get her cell phone info from the cloud? Is it possible she has made some kind of a deal? MOO.
She claimed that she was hanging out with Alex a lot, but not with Lori, as the latter was busy, which was another transparent lie. I don't think there will be any deals made with MBP. Of all of the players she is the most Lori-like. Lying is like breathing to these people when it comes to protecting themselves or the family reputation. (IMO)

I forgot to address MBPs phone records. If she was a suspect, LE could get a warrant for them. They probably already have an idea from Lori's phone on how often she and Lori were in touch before living next to each other. We know that in October Lori visited her in Arizona and that they were even in Hawaii together.

The most telling part about MBPs involvement is her line from IP's document: "Sometimes children are full of light, and just like that, they go dark." She was so brainwashed that she considered that her own children might die due to supernatual forces (she was told that two of them turned dark). It wouldn't surprise me if she accepted Tylee's and JJ's deaths. It is puzzling why after realizing it was all just murder she doesn't admit to knowing/believing any of it. I wonder what she believes now?

Of course. I think Ian knew as well. He could have been some innocent fool but he sure jumped at the chance to marry her immediately. I really don’t see how a family court would give Melani or Ian visitation with their children from their previous marriages. And I hope their children grow up to see them for what they’ve done. She said she loved Tylee and JJ. Not true. Some of her own children were labeled “dark” by Chad. All moo.

I thought I read somewhere last year, that BB was concerned for the safety of his children. If Chad was able to convince his followers--and it appears he was--that evil spirits were lurking in the bodies of their loved ones, and the only way to save the souls of their loved ones was to kill the physical bodies, every person Chad labeled as "dark" had a big red "X" right on their forehead.

I, too, think Ian was (at least partially) in on it. How all those people could fall for the bs from Chad astounds me. But, it appears they did.

I forgot to address MBPs phone records. If she was a suspect, LE could get a warrant for them. They probably already have an idea from Lori's phone on how often she and Lori were in touch before living next to each other. We know that in October Lori visited her in Arizona and that they were even in Hawaii together.

The most telling part about MBPs involvement is her line from IP's document: "Sometimes children are full of light, and just like that, they go dark." She was so brainwashed that she considered that her own children might die due to supernatual forces (she was told that two of them turned dark). It wouldn't surprise me if she accepted Tylee's and JJ's deaths. It is puzzling why after realizing it was all just murder she doesn't admit to knowing/believing any of it. I wonder what she believes now?

I thought I read somewhere last year, that BB was concerned for the safety of his children. If Chad was able to convince his followers--and it appears he was--that evil spirits were lurking in the bodies of their loved ones, and the only way to save the souls of their loved ones was to kill the physical bodies, every person Chad labeled as "dark" had a big red "X" right on their forehead.

I, too, think Ian was (at least partially) in on it. How all those people could fall for the bs from Chad astounds me. But, it appears they did.

Melani, according to Ian himself, did *far more* than just theoretically worry about her children...

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing - East Idaho News

Melani began to share that she feared for the lives of two of her children based on a dream she'd had where they came to her. The [sic] brought her tidings of great joy. Her daughter thanked her for allowing her the freedom to use her agency until the end. This concerned me and made my heart ache for her. I felt there was no way anything could have happened without people finding out.

I can't really follow what this means with any celerity, but I can certainly make a surmise!! Melani's daughter is a doll, and this filled me with terror for her and made me understand Grandpa Boudreaux' reaction immediately.

IMO the zombie dark light hogwash was simple gobbledeygook for cleverly hiding what they all really wanted.

Insurance fraud AKA free money.

A secret club of cold callus misfitting selfish freeloaders.:mad:

They remind me of the kids fable story The Emperor's new clothes. ( just on a much worse scale)

moo

Melani, according to Ian himself, did *far more* than just theoretically worry about her children...

READ: Exhibit from Brandon Boudreaux's court filing - East Idaho News

I can't really follow what this means with any celerity, but I can certainly make a surmise!! Melani's daughter is a doll, and this filled me with terror for her and made me understand Grandpa Boudreaux' reaction immediately.
IP's document doesn't attribute any guilt to MBP. He believed that she didn't participate in the murder attempt on BB. There are several possibilities, including:

A) IP isn't being truthful about his knowledge and beliefs. If that were the case, why tell the police anything that could put MBP in a bad light (e.g. saying goodbye to her own children)?
B) IP is telling the truth but MBP manipulated him into thinking that she wasn't involved in BB's case or the children's deaths. I'm not sure why she included the part about Alex possibly hurting Tylee and JJ but later retractied it for lack of proof. She might have been honest about her fears or tried to hide her actual knowledge.

I looks like MBP (just like Alex) really believed in zombies and their fate according to Chad. It's hard to tell where exactly her own manipulation of IP started but she was the one teaching him about the doctrine. It's possible that she had actual dreams about her children. IIRC at some point she also shared with IP that his ex-wife was a zombie. IMO IP still believes that MBP was a victim in this case, despite the fact that she never publicly renounced the cult. Instead, she's denies its existence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member