Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears from the redacted messages from Oct 7-8 that Lori communicated with Alex, MBP and another named person through their regular phones, but also exchanged multiple messages (later deleted) with an unknown person. Could it have been Chad using a burner phone? We know from earlier that Chad obtained a burner phone on Sep 18.
Most amazing to me is how Melani Pawlowski was involved in every single thing since the beginning and she is still walking free. You know Lori confided in her and used her all along the way. Melani lied in her interviews. I’m sure Chad put MP and IP together and MP was waiting for life insurance payoff when Mr Boudreaux was murdered, except that Alex missed. Praise God that Mr Boudreaux survived.

If LE reads here, why is MP not charged with conspiracy to commit murder?

Not sure what I'm allowed to post, other than go to Nate Eaton's FB page and see comments/questions to Nate re the photos he posted by a poster with initials KVW. (Specifically the picture of lone JJ at Yellowstone Bear World)

Breaks my heart.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
And Kay’s email to the detective. Yes, they did scatter like cockroaches when a light is turned on. I’m praying LE gets every single one of them. MG, MP, IP and associates. Sickening!

And Kay’s email to the detective. Yes, they did scatter like cockroaches when a light is turned on. I’m praying LE gets every single one of them. MG, MP, IP and associates. Sickening!
Do you have proof that MG and IP were part of any murder plot? It appears that the police is struggling with obraining prosecutable evidence against MP in BB's case and even against Chad in Charles' case. Being a cult member isn't enough.

Laurie skipping town during the murders seems so typical of her. Thinking her brother or husband might hang for murder, but not her. Thank God for the police and prosecutors who seem to be doing an exemplary job of wrapping her right back in with conspiracy , accessory before or after the fact, and all of the other laws that were written just for people exactly like her. God bless them for bringing justice for her very own children. I can not imagine their terror when being murdered. I am vastly relieved that at least in this case good will triumph over evil thanks to the diligent perseverance of law enforcement and prosecutors, and the abiding love of Kay and her husband.

Do you have proof that MG and IP were part of any murder plot? It appears that the police is struggling with obraining prosecutable evidence against MP in BB's case and even against Chad in Charles' case. Being a cult member isn't enough.
Do I have proof? I’m in Indiana so there’s that. LE believe MP was the driver of the vehicle when Alex attempted to kill Mr Boudreaux. I don’t know how hard they are working to find the proof. MP stated in interviews she knows nothing. That’s a lie. Lori had a small inner circle. Yes I believe if LE looks, they will find!

Detectives also learned that Vallow booked a flight from Idaho to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway for October 8, 2019.
Tammy died on October 19, and police say Vallow booked a return flight to Idaho for the day after Tammy's death.

Newly-released e-mails provide deeper look into Lori Vallow investigation

Does that mean that Lori stayed in Arizona during both attempts to kill Tammy? That could mean that she wasn't whispering into Alex's ear the entire time, but Chad probably was.

Might also mean she was withholding herself from Chad until the deed was done!

I believe that MP was completely involved in the conspiracy. She lived right next door! She didn't inquire when Tylee disappeared? She didn't notice when JJ was gone?! Her interview, when she stated she had no clue what LVD and AC were doing...she knew exactly what was happening!

Laurie skipping town during the murders seems so typical of her. Thinking her brother or husband might hang for murder, but not her. Thank God for the police and prosecutors who seem to be doing an exemplary job of wrapping her right back in with conspiracy , accessory before or after the fact, and all of the other laws that were written just for people exactly like her. God bless them for bringing justice for her very own children. I can not imagine their terror when being murdered. I am vastly relieved that at least in this case good will triumph over evil thanks to the diligent perseverance of law enforcement and prosecutors, and the abiding love of Kay and her husband.
She was present for Charles', Tylee's and JJ's deaths though. I came to the conclusion that if money wasn't involved, all three could still be alive.

Do I have proof? I’m in Indiana so there’s that. LE believe MP was the driver of the vehicle when Alex attempted to kill Mr Boudreaux. I don’t know how hard they are working to find the proof. MP stated in interviews she knows nothing. That’s a lie. Lori had a small inner circle. Yes I believe if LE looks, they will find!
I don't remember a police statement about the driver. We suspect that Alex was the shooter yet the police couldn't even arrest him in two months. MP can feign ignorance all she wants - she isn't under oath. This is a question of evidence. I hope it exists.

I believe that MP was completely involved in the conspiracy. She lived right next door! She didn't inquire when Tylee disappeared? She didn't notice when JJ was gone?! Her interview, when she stated she had no clue what LVD and AC were doing...she knew exactly what was happening!
Of course. I think Ian knew as well. He could have been some innocent fool but he sure jumped at the chance to marry her immediately. I really don’t see how a family court would give Melani or Ian visitation with their children from their previous marriages. And I hope their children grow up to see them for what they’ve done. She said she loved Tylee and JJ. Not true. Some of her own children were labeled “dark” by Chad. All moo.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
42 mins ·
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix (more at link that what is below)
MISSOURI RESEARCH: This email in May 2020 tells us Chandler PD learned that Lori Vallow googled maps of the U.S. on 10/7/19, trying to find out how long it would take to drive from Rexburg to Independence, Missouri. She started looking for flights.
Police say she got a text from her brother Alex Cox asking where she was…
The messages were deleted but recovered.
Most of this email is redacted. On 10/8/19, Lori sent a text to her niece Melanie Boudreaux (Pawlowski). Police say it’s clear via pictures and videos that Lori stayed with Melani on 10/9. We know Lori had a flight booked from Idaho to AZ the day prior. We also know Alex Cox tried to shoot Tammy Daybell, Chad Daybell’s first wife on 10/9 in Idaho according to prosecutors.
Investigators believe she brought JJ Vallow’s IPad with her to AZ “Would be interesting to see if it connected in Missouri between the 10th and the 12th.”

218568933_372575064233323_3244398533267343158_n.jpg

Video at link - Newly released e-mails give deeper look into Lori Vallow investigation

I know opinions are all over the place as far as Lori being incompetent, but she surely was/is suffering from religious delusion. The gift that keeps on giving - the JS prophecy that Independence MO is the place where Jesus will return to.

I believe during this time, too, Julie Rowe said that she herself was living in Kansas, which Independence MO is about 20 minutes from Kansas City MO, which in turn is about 20 miles from Kansas City KS. This despite Julie telling people to move to Rexburg for safety.

Lori was running all over the country, thinking that the end was imminent, and hitting every location ever mentioned in the old prophecies. IHOP-KC (non-denomational) is also in the area, where they have been doing 24/7 prayer for the last 20 years, praying for the end of the world.

I don't remember a police statement about the driver. We suspect that Alex was the shooter yet the police couldn't even arrest him in two months. MP can feign ignorance all she wants - she isn't under oath. This is a question of evidence. I hope it exists.
Not arguing with you. Yes it was mentioned by neighbors there was another driver in the vehicle. So I guess if you want to side with MP it’s your choice.

MP didn't live next door to Lori when the children disappeared. She moved to Rexburg more than a month later. Now we know that Lori visited her on Oct 9 in Arizona and perhaps spent more time with her before returning to Rexburg. What did Lori tell her about JJ's and Tylee's whereabouts? MP could have easily claimed that she was told that JJ was with Kay and Tylee at BYU, but she stated in interviews that the children were present after she moved to Rexburg, she just never saw them around because they were busy. That was extremenly unbelievable.

According to reporter Morgan Loew the newly released documents reveal that at least three psychics reached out to police to offer their visions of where the children were.

ETA: Three pages of documents are briefly shown in the video. The last one has already been published. The second one is about Tylee's last pic in Yellowstone and the first one is about JJ's pic at "Bear World" on Sept 14. It was noted that Tylee wasn't with them.

(The pic is from Nate Eaton's fb)
216881154_347150510301115_8168627616123601192_n.jpg

Last edited:
7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

"When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said."[/QUOTE]

The duct tape must have been placed on JJ before death, don't you think? Otherwise why bother with it? The awful conclusion therefore is that it was put on him to stop him resisting or calling out, so he must have been conscious, and known what was happening. Dreadful. It also shows just how evil his killers were (are) to have done what they did in that situation to the poor little boy. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could make an exception in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member