DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was #5. :p

I think so...

And where is he?

Where are Husbands #1 and #4?

Such a hurry to get re-married. What's the waiting period to get married again after divorce?

To answer someone above that asked about marriages, per Gray on this youtube...
Lori married, right out of high school in 1992 to a man named Nelson (#1 Hubby).
Divorced in a year, then met Colby's dad (#2) and married in 1994, and that lasted 3 years.
Then met and married Joseph Ryan and had Tylee. Joseph died in Nov 2018 (#3) . That marriage lasted 3 years. They moved from Austin to Arizona in 2006.
Next hubby was Charles Vallow, they separated, and few months later he was dead in July 2019. (#4)
Then she married Chad Daybell in November 2019(#5).

Lori married, right out of high school in 1992 to a man named Nelson (#1 Hubby).
Divorced in a year, then met Colby's dad (#2) and married in 1994, and that lasted 3 years.
Then met and married Joseph whoe died in Nov 2018 (#3) and had Tylee. That marriage lasted 3 years. They moved from Austin to Arizona in 2006.
Next hubby was Charles, they separated, and few months later he was dead in July 2019. (#4)
Then she married Chad in November 2019(#5).

So Colby's last name, at least the name he'd going by, comes from husband #3 (assuming #2 didn't also have the last name of Ryan)? Interesting.

Has anyone checked the contents of Chad's books see what might be his intentions? I see they are listed on ebay: "The Great Gathering, The Celestial Life, Standing in Holy Places, The Rise of Zion. The Keys of the Kingdom, The renewed Earth, Chasing Paradise"
Then met and married Joseph Ryan and had Tylee. Joseph died in Nov 2018 (#3) . That marriage lasted 3 years. They moved from Austin to Arizona in 2006.
Next hubby was Charles Vallow, they separated, and few months later he was dead in July 2019. (#4)

I assume her maiden name is Cox?

Pretty certain that Brandon is in AZ although I'm not sure I've that I've actually seen that stated. MOO.
This article says he lives in Rexburg?
"Brandon Boudreaux, a Rexburg resident who married into Lori Vallow's family, told KSTU that he believes the disappearances may be related to Chad Daybell's "cult"-like religious beliefs, which he said focused on the end of the world."
FBI says missing brother and sister in Idaho in serious danger, mother and stepfather not cooperating

Has anyone checked the contents of Chad's books see what might be his intentions? I see they are listed on ebay: "The Great Gathering, The Celestial Life, Standing in Holy Places, The Rise of Zion. The Keys of the Kingdom, The renewed Earth, Chasing Paradise"
Sorry, not reading those books. Cause the next thing I know, I will be digging up doomsday bunkers.
Joking aside, apparently he wrote series about the end of the world, that Lori started reading and became obsessed with.

Hmm.

I think it is:

#1 - said to exist, but don't think a name or proof has been found. Not sure why this is thought to be.

#2 - Joseph Ryan

#3 - Charles Vallow

#4 - Chad Daybell

Who am I missing? Do you know the name of #1 or why we even think he exists?
#1 (might actually be #2 if she has been married 5 times) is known from a divorce case out of Bexar County TX from 1996.

I would try states with self-solemnizing marriage first: No witnesses or officiant required, just go to the county clerk with ID, divorce/death certificates and you are married in 5 minutes. I did this in Colorado. Other states are Penn, Wisconsin, Nevada, California, Maine, and DC. Moo.
Great thought! In Colorado you can go to DMV for license plates and come out with plates and legally married.

Please don't tell me that Lori and Alex's sister was also murdered back in 98. This is the first I am hearing about this!

I didn't know that Tylee's car was used for whoever was attempting to kill Brandon- wow. I didn't know Tylee had a car of her own.

Yeah, you can't make this stuff up. They think Alex was driving Tylee's car during the shooting, and Alex had given his car to the older son Colby.

I don't know how LE is gonna put all this together as it's crazzzzy. (And that is why I just rolled and scrolled when someone asked an hour ago what is up with this case as they were new. It takes days to figure out! lol) But here is an attempt for any newbies to get the gist to start with????

According to the press release from the Rexburg Police Department:

“The Rexburg Police Department and the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office (FCSO) with the assistance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation are investigating the possible connection between the death of a Fremont County woman and two missing Rexburg children.

Death Investigation:
Family members found Tammy Daybell, 49, dead in her Fremont County home Oct. 19, 2019. At that time, Daybell’s death was believed to be natural.

Daybell was interred in Springville, Utah, on Oct. 22. Subsequent investigation by the FCSO determined Daybell's death may be suspicious. On Dec. 11, Daybell's remains were exhumed by the FCSO, with the assistance of the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner, and an autopsy conducted.

During the course of the death investigation by the FCSO, investigators were made aware that two Rexburg children, ages 7 and 17, were missing.

Investigators determined within a couple weeks of Daybell's death, her surviving husband, Chad Daybell, had married Rexburg resident Lori Vallow, who is the mother of the missing children.

Missing Children Background:
Rexburg police attempted to conduct a welfare check on Joshua Vallow, the adopted 7- year-old special needs son of Lori Vallow, at their residence at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg Nov. 26.

The welfare check was being conducted as extended family outside Idaho had not been able to speak with Joshua since September and were concerned.

Investigators from Rexburg police spoke with Lori Vallow and her new husband, Chad Daybell, who indicated Joshua was staying with a family friend in Arizona.

Investigators left but learned later that day that Joshua had not been staying with the friend as indicated by Lori Vallow.

On Nov. 27, Rexburg police executed search warrants at locations in Rexburg associated with Lori Vallow, in an attempt to locate Joshua.

As the search warrants were being executed, investigators determined Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell had abruptly vacated their residence and left Rexburg.

Police then requested assistance from the FBI in locating Joshua.

Further investigation has determined Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell did not appear to have Joshua with them when they left Rexburg.

Investigators also determined Joshua last attended school at Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg on Sept 23, 2019.

Additionally, investigators learned Lori Vallow has a 17-year-old daughter, Tylee Ryan, who was living with Lori Vallow in Rexburg but has also not been seen since Sept. 2019. Investigators have contacted several members of the children's extended family, but no one has been in contact with the children since Sept.

The children have not been reported missing to any law enforcement agency and attempts to obtain the cooperation of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in locating the children have been unsuccessful.

Joshua is a 7-year-old with brown hair and brown eyes. He is 4 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds.

Tylee is a 17-year-old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the children since Sept. is asked to contact the Rexburg Police Department, at 1-208-359-3000, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.” (In red and underlined)
Rexburg Police Department

[Posted on Friday, December 20th]

I thought Charles Vallow was the one spouse from Texas? And (adoptive?) father to Joshua. So confusing still.

That husband died in July.

Here's his obituary:

L. Vallow Obituary - Austin, TX | Austin American-Statesman

A couple weeks ago, my daughter was pulled out of class by a detective and questioned about Tylee. We thought it was strange. My daughter tried contacting Tylee and Lori at that time, but couldn't get ahold of them, obviously. We speculated about it, wondered what was going on, but it wasn't until I saw the missing children report and pics that it all came together.
Did the detective reach out to you for permission to talk to your daughter? Is she a minor still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState