Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the bolded part by me, it's interesting that they mention Lori knowing where the kids are/what happened to them, versus mentioning that Lori AND Chad know where the kids are/what happened to them.

Good catch. Also another catch by a member upstream was that the Venmo latest was sent by a reporter. There can be so many venues these days for perps/folks off grid so to speak, can use. It's just not texting and cells theses days. Each case we follow it seems that perps communicate in plain site, yet now IYKWIM. As they know that phones can be found to cellular etc. 21 accounts by Charles, hmmm, so many... were they all mainstream. That was something said by Kay IIRC with GH. Were any *throw away phones*?

Hello Lurker042, very interesting insights! I was a friend of Chad's in high school, and I am also LDS. I have a couple of questions. Did the ward think Chad was kind of a big deal because of his books? Was he the secretary up until Tammy's death? Meaning he had not been excommunicated?

I never got that impression that he received any special treatment or was held in high regard.
I certainly did not look on him any different. He was an author that wrote LDS books. So is Orsan Scott Card.
He was executive secretary up until the time of Tammy’s death to my knowledge.
I really did not keep tabs on the family.
However, that being said, my niece is a deputy for Fremont county. She responded to the Daybell house the day Tammy died and Chad refused to have bishopric notified which is unusual.

I never got that impression that he received any special treatment or was held in high regard.
I certainly did not look on him any different. He was an author that wrote LDS books. So is Orsan Scott Card.
He was executive secretary up until the time of Tammy’s death to my knowledge.
I really did not keep tabs on the family.
However, that being said, my niece is a deputy for Fremont county. She responded to the Daybell house the day Tammy died and Chad refused to have bishop notified which is unusual.
Thank you!! Very interesting indeed!! Not having the bishop notified is super weird!

"Fremont County is currently awaiting an autopsy report on Tammy Daybell, and it’s expected to be received in the next two weeks. Suspicions were raised about her death after the Vallow children were publicly reported missing, and after Chad Daybell quickly married Vallow just days after Tammy’s death."

Tammy Daybell threatened with paintball gun weeks before her death

Ummm. I call BS. (Hopefully that's a legal acronym to use. Not sure if it is on the official list or not. :) )

Either whoever wrote this article got it wrong (my guess) or the FCSO is contradicting themselves because past press releases have specifically said they had started investigating Tammy's death again when they became aware of the missing kids and how they related to their case. Yes, I'm sure it turned up the heat, but their suspicions had already been triggered and were being acted on before they added that to their list of reasons.

Oh, I agree. The choice was his to make. And I think that she was the catalyst to bad behavior that was only lurking below the surface. I think they both exhibited narcissist characteristics and they fed off each other. Imagine, thinking of yourself as a chosen one and having that view reinforced by throngs of internet followers only to be in real life a author of limited success and a mere secretary in a bishopric.
I am guessing you lived near them in Arizona? Do you remember the incident with the masked guy with a paintball gun (Tammy posted about it on a neighbourhood SM site) and her death a few weeks later?

New article with more info about Brandon’s shooting:
How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children
Thank you for posting this article! I found the the information below especially interesting. BBM I copy and pasted from the article.

About two weeks after the shooting, Melani texted Brandon that she had decided to move to Boise, according to court documents.

"The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare, and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do," Melani texted Brandon.

A judge granted Brandon temporary custody of the children. Brandon said he is living with the children in hiding out of state.

In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day.

Melani did not respond to The Republic's request for comment.

I have been wondering where Melani is.

I'm still working on the detailed timeline-- meanwhile someone has been cleaning up their social media. Chad's youtube channel has been deleted. I had posting it in the media thread here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

It only had 4 videos on it, 3 of them were an old interview he did promoting one of his books. I wonder why he would bother to remove that? Did anyone watch before they were gone? I didn't get a chance to.

ETA: See also the post below that-- podcast youtube video Chad did for Preparing A People is also gone.

The attempt on Boudreaux's life occurred Oct. 2. The Jeep that his would-be killer was driving was registered to Charles Vallow.

Vallow died July 11 — shot to death in Chandler by his wife's brother while his son Joshua Vallow, 7, and his half-sister Tylee Ryan, 17, watched.

[...]

Brandon was about to pull into his driveway when he saw a gun with a silencer poke out of the Jeep's window, he said. He heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered.

Police later confirmed that the vehicle was registered to Charles Vallow.

Wouldn't she get SS benefit from her dead husband, since she's widowed and taking care of children?

And did she draw on the first huband, then Charles also as to an application for such? I would assume that Charle's SS draw was significantly more that the first. I would think/hope that all is frozen immediately. We've seen no statement from LE, but I would think since FBI now involved, they are on such.

O/T, every year I get my free credit report (~8 pages long) and a free Lexus Nexis report (~90 pages long) to ensure all is correct. On the Lexis Nexus, it has all my insurance and stuff from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back as to my licensure which was I had/then dropped back in the 80's.

Do you mean instead of Tylee getting it directly? I dunno. The minor children are the catalyst for it though.

I had SS benefits due to parent dying when I was her age. It did not go to me, it went to my other parent. MOO, that was long ago, but would make sense still. MOO SS is not going to give an annuity to a teenager.

So according to the latest police press release, in the weeks after Tammy's death, both Chad and Lori (together or separately?) told multiple witnesses that Tylee died in 2017. Chad also told another witness that Lori had no minor children. This just shows that they were both deceptive about her children and possibly both responsible for their disappearance. I'm wondering, what would be the occasion for such declarations? Their wedding in another state? Did they lie to total strangers and never expected to be called out on it? What was the purpose of declaring Tylee dead? To gain sympathy?

One piece of information in that story is incorrect. In the story they write ....

Charles Vallow was Lori's ex-husband. She divorced him, joined the religious group and married Chad Daybell weeks after Daybell's wife died suddenly at age 49.
The divorce did not complete. Not only that but Charles had filed against her not the other way around. Even more, in every divorce involving Lori it was her husband that filed for divorce rather than her. Considering that 3 out of every 4 divorces are initiated by women this is significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState