Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Alex’s death and whatever led to Tammy’s death being deemed suspicious put some fire under LE’s feet.

I’m also still wondering about how Tammy’s death ended up being deemed suspicious. Chicken or egg question...was there something inherently suspicious about her death...otherwise good health, Chad not wanting an autopsy, potential life insurance payout? (Life insurance company could have opened an investigation...) Or was it the missing children situation that prompted the suspicion? Tangled web!
I still think it’s the attempt on Brandon and info he provided.

Maybe Alex’s death and whatever led to Tammy’s death being deemed suspicious put some fire under LE’s feet.

I’m also still wondering about how Tammy’s death ended up being deemed suspicious. Chicken or egg question...was there something inherently suspicious about her death...otherwise good health, Chad not wanting an autopsy, potential life insurance payout? (Life insurance company could have opened an investigation...) Or was it the missing children situation that prompted the suspicion? Tangled web!

Unless media got the story wrong or LE was lying to them, then it wasn't the missing children that prompted a second look at the cause of Tammy's death. Multiple stories have indicated that the FCSO had reopened their investigation into her death and at that point discovered the missing kids that might be tied to their case.

I’m thinking even more about this. In ONE day LE asked for a search warrant and stated the ping was related to death investigations. IMHO, they knew then that this was all tied together AND possibly to the attempt on Brandon. I’m going to bet, this did originate with the attempt at Brandon, and family got concerned then and FBI got involved then.

Also, did you catch this at the end of the article? I should have quoted it.
According to a Rexburg Police news release, Joshua was last seen at Kennedy Elementary School on Sept. 23. Tylee was last seen that month as well.

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article238688373.html#storylink=cpy

I wonder if the source for Tylee being seen in September is possibly Joshua? Could he have mentioned his sister Tylee to one of his teachers? Or maybe they had a school project to tell about their family and Joshua shared he had a sister at home? My speculations only... It would explain why they wouldn't know exactly when in Sept she was seen but could say that she was seen by someone in September. However, the word of an elementary school child with autism might not be accurate. He might not have a good grasp on dates or the passage of time yet. Could this be why they are being very vague on when Tylee was last seen? I go back and forth on wondering if she made the move to Idaho or not... :(

MOO.

I’m not sure if it’s stuff we didn’t already know or I missed it. Key to me is the fact that they, Rexburg police, were notified by Arizona authorities. Those Arizona authorities could be the Arizona-based FBI. The article states this after indicating they were notified by Arizona authorities.

“Following the request, Rexburg Police executed search warrants at the home.”

To me, that says that the Arizona authorities wanted them to search the home. We do not definitely know if Rexburg would have gone back to execute a search warrant on their own. We know the attempt on Brandon was from Arizona.
We know he stated that it was Tylee‘s jeep, so I imagine they were looking into Tylee‘s connection and found her cell phone ping at the townhome. No evidence of Tylee, yet her cell phone there is very suspicious IF that’s whose cell phone ping we are discussing. Could it be Alex’s cell phone? Them finding his phone there would make sense too and arouse suspicions, I am sure.

Ahh. The warrant being done and based on the AZ authorities asking for it. So Rexburg might have still not thought there was an issue. Grandparents are stirring things up (just my theory, don't know this) and the kids are okay somewhere. I wonder if some interaction from the FCSO and someone at the Rexburg PD convinced someone that there was more to the missing kid case than they were thinking. MOO

Unless media got the story wrong or LE was lying to them, then it wasn't the missing children that prompted a second look at the cause of Tammy's death. Multiple stories have indicated that the FCSO had reopened their investigation into her death and at that point discovered the missing kids that might be tied to their case.
Ah, thank you Big Al...I do recall that detail now that you mention it (FCSO). And yes, I’ve also noticed lots of small factual discrepancies in different media reports! Doesn’t help an already confusing situation.

So now I really wonder what prompted them to reopen the investigation into her death, since it wasn’t connected to the missing kids.

I’m not sure if it’s stuff we didn’t already know or I missed it. Key to me is the fact that they, Rexburg police, were notified by Arizona authorities. Those Arizona authorities could be the Arizona-based FBI. The article states this after indicating they were notified by Arizona authorities.

“Following the request, Rexburg Police executed search warrants at the home.”

To me, that says that the Arizona authorities wanted them to search the home. We do not definitely know if Rexburg would have gone back to execute a search warrant on their own. We know the attempt on Brandon was from Arizona.

We know he stated that it was Tylee‘s jeep, so I imagine they were looking into Tylee‘s connection and found her cell phone ping at the townhome. No evidence of Tylee, yet her cell phone there is very suspicious IF that’s whose cell phone ping we are discussing. Could it be Alex’s cell phone? Them finding his phone there would make sense too and arouse suspicions, I am sure.
This is what I believe as well, that the search warrant was at the request of the Arizona LE. I think the attempt on BB may have been what pulled everything together. With it all on video, and Alex able to be (at least tentatively) identified as the driver, led LE to take another look at Charles's murder, which led to Lori, and the Jeep being registered to Tylee, which also led to Lori, which led to Chad, which led to Tammy, then back to Alex, with the wellness check on JJ right in the middle...

From that article:

On Friday, Rexburg police indicated they believed the death was related to the disappearance of Joshua and Tylee, but they did not specify how.

The townhomes located at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg where police conducted a welfare check and served a search warrant in connection to the missing person cases of Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan. Eric Grossarth EASTIDAHONEWS.COM

According to a Rexburg Police news release, Joshua was last seen at Kennedy Elementary School on Sept. 23. Tylee was last seen that month as well.

The next day, Arizona authorities contacted Rexburg Police regarding a cell phone ping at the same Rexburg address, according to a Madison County Sheriff’s Office log. The log states it was in relation to a missing child case. Rexburg Police Capt. Gary Hagen told EastIdahoNews.com the call also had to do with the Arizona death investigations.

My thoughts/questions...

I’m just catching this “cell phone ping“. I would think the cell phone pinging has to be Tylee’s cell phone.
The police knew that Lori and Chad were at the townhome. But they were looking for the kids. This is not a good sign in my opinion.

ETA:
bolding by me- formatting by me

QUESTION- I’m also just noticing— ARIZONA AUTHORITIES. Who would they be? Arizona FBI? Who is allowed to do cell phone pings that fast? Or were they already tracking a particular phone? Would Rexburg have gone back WITHOUT the ARIZONA authorities?
I missed the cell phone ping! Good catch...

Ah, thank you Big Al...I do recall that detail now that you mention it (FCSO). And yes, I’ve also noticed lots of small factual discrepancies in different media reports! Doesn’t help an already confusing situation.

So now I really wonder what prompted them to reopen the investigation into her death, since it wasn’t connected to the missing kids.

One possibility would be that something in Chad's behavior made someone close to him (family or close friend of Chad and/or Tammy maybe) think there might be something more there. I could see the quick marriage being the reason or part of the reason for someone's concern. MOO

I want to say Tammy and Chad had separate passwords for their separate accounts, but given how little I check Facebook I could be totally wrong. I can only think of one relative who shares their account with their SO, and they're as much a Daybell as me.

If there's anyone that can identify our masked gunman, I'd love to know who. Given the scenario, I don't know if anyone could though.

1. I wasn't calling anything on Websleuths into question, simply noting that other places around the web people have gotten very off topic. Everyone's been very helpful here and I understand why digging isn't always directly related to the missing kids. I have no concerns regarding this.

2. Chad told his kids he got married, which lead to them telling us. That's my only source right now. According to some chat logs I found out about their marriage November 23rd, and found out this case existed December 21st. It's sounded like in both instances I heard about things a couple days after my extended family did.
Did LE start investigating Tammy's death as suspicious before or after the family found out about the remarriage?
It sounds like both families started putting the pieces together independently but at the same time... Vallow grandparents asking for a wellcheck in November, Daybell/Douglas families questioning natural death (possibly?) when they learned about Chad and Lori..and the 2 investigations intersected. Moo.

Thanks Gardner1850.

If this Julia person is quoted in MSM about this case then yes of course. Otherwise, she is off-limits, the comments on whatever site she has landed on are off-limits.

Gray Hughes has done several videos about this person so she has been discussed in those videos. Just wondering how we deal with that.

Who would normally call Tylee on her birthday ? Her birthday was September 24th. I wonder how long she was missing before. We know her Jeep was used on October 2 (I think that’s the date) .

Did Colby indicate the last time he saw her or talked to her?

Oh I hope she’s (they) have been put in hiding. I can’t imagine a teen without apparent outside interests is enjoying life without a phone. Makes me wonder if she is in forced hiding if she’d be allowed to use anonymous message boards with fake profiles on a burner phone. I mentioned recognizing her love for marvel comics at one time, and obviously Hawaii. I wonder where she spent her time online? Gaming? Discord?

I think I’m just not hopeful. Seems so long to be in hiding. The last sighting so long ago. And they were not with Chad and Lori at the November welfare check.

I would imagine this: IF Tammy’s death comes back as murder, then the question is “who”. That is why I have been wondering if Lori had access to Tammy. Did neighbors ever see Lori’s car there? Tylee’s Jeep? If it weren’t for Chad’s “visions” about Tammy dying, and Lori and Chad weren’t having an affair, I MIGHT could see this as Lori and Alex alone.

Gray Hughes has done several videos about this person so she has been discussed in those videos. Just wondering how we deal with that.
MOO- I think because Gray is an allowable MSM source, that would be ok. My take is that we can discuss the info shared in the video or msm source but not independently sleuth different info.

Who would normally call Tylee on her birthday ? Her birthday was September 24th. I wonder how long she was missing before. We know her Jeep was used on October 2 (I think that’s the date) .

Did Colby indicate the last time he saw her or talked to her?

Oh I hope she’s (they) have been put in hiding. I can’t imagine a teen without apparent outside interests is enjoying life without a phone. Makes me wonder if she is in forced hiding if she’d be allowed to use anonymous message boards with fake profiles on a burner phone. I mentioned recognizing her love for marvel comics at one time, and obviously Hawaii. I wonder where she spent her time online? Gaming? Discord?

I think I’m just not hopeful. Seems so long to be in hiding. The last sighting so long ago. And they were not with Chad and Lori at the November welfare check.

I would imagine this: IF Tammy’s death comes back as murder, then the question is “who”. That is why I have been wondering if Lori had access to Tammy. Did neighbors ever see Lori’s car there? Tylee’s Jeep? If it weren’t for Chad’s “visions” about Tammy dying, and Lori and Chad weren’t having an affair, I MIGHT could see this as Lori and Alex alone.

And we don't know that Lori and Chad were having an affair although if they weren't lots of other questions about how they end up getting married that quickly come to mind.

I am so confused about these threads and how some I can reply to and others I can't....?? And where this post will show up. But in regard to my daughter doing the interviews, she only did them because she kept getting asked to. She wanted to simply say publicly that she loves Lori and Tylee, and share how awesome they are. I will share that she can't process any of this. She only knows what I've told her because she is not following this story in the news or elsewhere. She doesn't like to talk about it at all or speculate. I can't talk about it around her anymore because she shuts down. In her mind, the kids must be fine, wherever they are, because they are with Lori. And eventually everything will be resolved. She comes off as a bit unconcerned and that is why. But she isn't going to do any more interviews or talk about it publicly again, she felt nervous and uncomfortable the whole time. I do have a question, does anyone know where Alex was when he died, ...Arizona?

I’m glad that your daughter is doing well and that she remains positive everything will turn out okay for Tylee and her brother JJ. ❤️

Do you happen to know the last time that your daughter actually talked on the phone or messaged with Tylee? Was Tylee living in Idaho at the time?

Thank you!

Last edited:
From that article:

On Friday, Rexburg police indicated they believed the death was related to the disappearance of Joshua and Tylee, but they did not specify how.

The townhomes located at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg where police conducted a welfare check and served a search warrant in connection to the missing person cases of Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan. Eric Grossarth EASTIDAHONEWS.COM

The next day, Arizona authorities contacted Rexburg Police regarding a cell phone ping at the same Rexburg address, according to a Madison County Sheriff’s Office log. The log states it was in relation to a missing child case. Rexburg Police Capt. Gary Hagen told EastIdahoNews.com the call also had to do with the Arizona death investigations.

My thoughts/questions...

I’m just catching this “cell phone ping“. I would think the cell phone pinging has to be Tylee’s cell phone.
The police knew that Lori and Chad were at the townhome. But they were looking for the kids. This is not a good sign in my opinion.

ETA:
bolding by me- formatting by me

QUESTION- I’m also just noticing— ARIZONA AUTHORITIES. Who would they be? Arizona FBI? Who is allowed to do cell phone pings that fast? Or were they already tracking a particular phone? Would Rexburg have gone back WITHOUT the ARIZONA authorities?

I am wondering also if it could have been Alex's cellphone as he was still alive at the time. Or the cellphone of the person in Arizona that was supposed to have the kids. MOO.

MOO- I think because Gray is an allowable MSM source, that would be ok. My take is that we can discuss the info shared in the video or msm source but not independently sleuth different info.
All the posts discussing Julie Rowe's latest podcast episode on Chad Daybell have been deleted. I don't see how discussing commentary of the same podcast could be allowed, because it covers the exact same information in detail. So far MSM published excerpts from their own interviews with Julie.

I agree that sounds reasonable but Gray is not MSM so that is why I have asked about it because of @Tricia 's specific wording.

Regarding this cell phone ping - if it was Tylee's phone moving from Arizona to the Rexburg address that alone would make LE suspicious because it would mean LE had been directed to an AZ location, while presumably telling Tylee to come to Rexburg whereby they could then all flee. That alone could make LE decide to exhume Tammy as that would be a deliberate deception told to police to gain some time IMO.

So Sep 24th was Tylee's birthday, then we have had Thanksgiving and Christmas yet nobody at all has seen these children since the 23rd September. Where did they spend Thanksgiving and Christmas? Someone must know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14