Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say Tammy and Chad had separate passwords for their separate accounts, but given how little I check Facebook I could be totally wrong. I can only think of one relative who shares their account with their SO, and they're as much a Daybell as me.

If there's anyone that can identify our masked gunman, I'd love to know who. Given the scenario, I don't know if anyone could though.

1. I wasn't calling anything on Websleuths into question, simply noting that other places around the web people have gotten very off topic. Everyone's been very helpful here and I understand why digging isn't always directly related to the missing kids. I have no concerns regarding this.

2. Chad told his kids he got married, which lead to them telling us. That's my only source right now. According to some chat logs I found out about their marriage November 23rd, and found out this case existed December 21st. It's sounded like in both instances I heard about things a couple days after my extended family did.

Thank you so much for patiently answering our questions. And I have one for you.

Do you know the reason Tammy's death was suddenly deemed suspicious? I understand if you cannot answer

So the neighbourhood of Rexburg do you mean?

Tammy and Chad lived in an extremely rural area that was near an extremely small town called Salem which is NE of Rexburg. Their house was north of Salem just barely in the next county north. I'm not sure what area the neighborhood covered might have been, but I'd guess it was more likely to be a smaller area than Rexburg and the small towns surrounding it. MOO

Julie is quoted in msm. She is not a random person but a friend and fellow "visionary" of Chad and knew both him and Tammy. She claims that both she and Chad had a vision that Tammy was going to die. They often discussed this vision. She claims they last discussed that Tammy was going to die 3 weeks before Tammy died.
"Rowe said both she and Chad Daybell had a vision where angels told them Daybell’s wife, Tammy would die."
Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says
I wonder if the vision of Tammy dying in a car accident and Chad encouraging Tammy to go see her parents are related. Her car should be checked for any ‘ tinkering ‘. MOO

Tylee's Instagram is set to private.

Here's Tylee's Twitter:

Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) on Twitter

Weird how a lot of her social media posts seem to stop in 2016.

It almost feels like she wasn't that in to social media. Yeah, the tweets stopped, but there weren't many of them for the couple years the account was active. Maybe one every 3-4 weeks. Or possibly no one has found the social media app she was into (or maybe security on it is tight enough that we can't see for those that have that option).

Where was Charles killed by Alex in July? Lori's house right? Which was in Arizona, I think. I believe Lori had only been in Idaho for 3 weeks max since they had married. But MOO.
Yes, Charles was killed in AZ in a gated community in a house that he purchased and where Lori was living. (Do not know if Lori owned the house)

I have a couple of queries about reports of Tammy's death. Some MSM have reported she died in her sleep after having a fit of coughing while others have stated she was coughing and vomiting and was found on the floor beside the bed when Chad woke up. So am just wondering whether Chad witnessed the coughing and vomiting and why she died on the floor , if she was indeed found on the floor. Normally dying in your sleep indicates to me that you die in bed or in an armchair or sofa, not dying in your sleep on the floor. As we have some family members on here, I am wondering if that could be clarified at all?

The way Alex died sounded like a seizure to me, with foaming at the mouth and loss of control of bodily functions. Therefore, I am wondering if there are any apparent similarities in the way they both died, that could indicate a particular drug or poison used.
JMO.

It almost feels like she wasn't that in to social media. Yeah, the tweets stopped, but there weren't many of them for the couple years the account was active. Maybe one every 3-4 weeks. Or possibly no one has found the social media app she was into (or maybe security on it is tight enough that we can't see for those that have that option).
I want to note that I've known LDS families who "take time off social media" for a variety of reason but it appeared it was a request from elders. I am not LDS, never have been, but fascinated by how all the organized religions are similar/different. I remember my friend going off line at the request of an elder and thinking that was strange, but I know plenty of others who go off social media for drama llama reasons all the time. MOO

I want to note that I've known LDS families who "take time off social media" for a variety of reason but it appeared it was a request from elders. I am not LDS, never have been, but fascinated by how all the organized religions are similar/different. I remember my friend going off line at the request of an elder and thinking that was strange, but I know plenty of others who go off social media for drama llama reasons all the time. MOO

I vaguely remember hearing about something described as a "social media fast" but not sure what the criteria was. It wouldn't be going off for years though (that would be quitting, not fasting). MOO

My personal experiences with Chad might be helpful insight possibly. I knew Chad from the age of eleven until eighteen, and then on and off socially and a bit professionally until his move to Rexburg. We were in the same social group in high school, and I sat by him in seminary for our three years of high school, which was unusual as schedules didn't often work out that way. It was a pretty small graduating class, a bit less than 200, so we all knew each other pretty well. He was thought of as very kind, very good, and very smart. He was a Sterling Scholar, which was a big deal. I think he was very good and kind, which is what makes all of this so tragic. I think he started to believe the hype, if you will. He had people telling him he was amazing, started to believe he was, and when you start to think you are a prophet, you get to do a lot of stuff. I think the move to Rexburg was when he really went full power trip. I think he kept a lot of this from Tammy, she would not have been ok with this. That could be why she had to go. Again, when you're a prophet, you can begin to feel that you are receiving knowledge about peoples lives, who can stay or go, and who you can be with. I imagine this is why this is so hard on his kids and family, I think he was keeping his prophet side pretty under wraps. I also, sadly, think this does not bode well for the two kids, if he could get the heat off, I think he would. MOO big time.

Snipped by me for focus ...
1. I wasn't calling anything on Websleuths into question, simply noting that other places around the web people have gotten very off topic. Everyone's been very helpful here and I understand why digging isn't always directly related to the missing kids. I have no concerns regarding this.
All of the below is just my opinion.

The reason for the digging peripherally is that when it comes to cases involving Mormons in situations where people can't be located it is far too often the case that a network of connections are aiding the person(s) being sought. The trick to locating them is to find which connections to them are part of the network that are aiding them. In this particular case it is almost certain (in my very strong opinion) that there are two separate, possibly disparate, networks to identify.

For the children, the network to find will be connected to Lori and will involve one or more family members (and you might have to get to second-cousins to find them) or some friend that certainly the kids are familiar with rather than complete strangers. It is very likely the kids were moved by passing them to an individual who would take them to another place where they would be passed to another individual. They are very likely to be with a relative or a close friend of a relative who lives very close to the relative.

For Chad and Lori, the network could be any family member of either of them, any close friend of either of them, someone they trust within their end timers group. They are going to be harder to locate but not impossible to find.

I happen to believe the children are alive so my focus is to locate them and I couldn't give a flying fig where Lori and Chad are at this point.

The reason for the digging peripherally is that when it comes to cases involving Mormons in situations where people can't be located it is far too often the case that a network of connections are aiding the person(s) being sought. The trick to locating them is to find which connections to them are part of the network that are aiding them. In this particular case it is almost certain (in my very strong opinion) that there are two separate, possibly disparate, networks to identify.

For the children, the network to find will be connected to Lori and will involve one or more family members (and you might have to get to second-cousins to find them) or some friend that certainly the kids are familiar with rather than complete strangers. It is very likely the kids were moved by passing them to an individual who would take them to another place where they would be passed to another individual. They are very likely to be with a relative or a close friend of a relative who lives very close to the relative.

For Chad and Lori, the network could be any family member of either of them, any close friend of either of them, someone they trust within their end timers group. They are going to be harder to locate but not impossible to find.

I happen to believe the children are alive so my focus is to locate them and I couldn't give a flying fig where Lori and Chad are at this point.

In light of your belief the kids are alive, what's your opinion of why they are being hidden? I hope you're right. JMO

What do you think is the motive for hiding the children?

From that article:

On Friday, Rexburg police indicated they believed the death was related to the disappearance of Joshua and Tylee, but they did not specify how.

The townhomes located at 565 Pioneer Road in Rexburg where police conducted a welfare check and served a search warrant in connection to the missing person cases of Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan. Eric Grossarth EASTIDAHONEWS.COM

According to a Rexburg Police news release, Joshua was last seen at Kennedy Elementary School on Sept. 23. Tylee was last seen that month as well.

The next day, Arizona authorities contacted Rexburg Police regarding a cell phone ping at the same Rexburg address, according to a Madison County Sheriff’s Office log. The log states it was in relation to a missing child case. Rexburg Police Capt. Gary Hagen told EastIdahoNews.com the call also had to do with the Arizona death investigations.

My thoughts/questions...

I’m just catching this “cell phone ping“. I would think the cell phone pinging has to be Tylee’s cell phone.
The police knew that Lori and Chad were at the townhome. But they were looking for the kids. This is not a good sign in my opinion.

ETA:
bolding by me- formatting by me

QUESTION- I’m also just noticing— ARIZONA AUTHORITIES. Who would they be? Arizona FBI? Who is allowed to do cell phone pings that fast? Or were they already tracking a particular phone? Would Rexburg have gone back WITHOUT the ARIZONA authorities?
It depends on your laws but in the UK we can have a ping of a cellphone back within the hour if it’s deemed to be a life or death scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member