Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reread my post that you quoted. Thanks.
I have read what you posted. The difference with Alex's entry is that he just has the Sugar City location listed as an address with Az as a prior address. This may just be a PO box communication address or a flat in a block. It is also possible to Google the location and look at the satellite view for the zip code. Do you know the address where Alex died? That is what I am trying to find out, whether he had visited Idaho. Then I found this PO box address which would indicate he at least visited to collect mail at some point. If you think it is unreliable then I note your opinion but, with respect, it hasn't changed mine. MOO.

I have read what you posted. The difference with Alex's entry is that he just has the Sugar City location listed as an address with Az as a prior address. This may just be a PO box communication address or a flat in a block. It is also possible to Google the location and look at the satellite view for the zip code. Do you know the address where Alex died? That is what I am trying to find out, whether he had visited Idaho. Then I found this PO box address which would indicate he at least visited to collect mail at some point. If you think it is unreliable then I note your opinion but, with respect, it hasn't changed mine. MOO.

Alex died in Gilbert, AZ.

Does a PO Box really indicate anything? How sure are we that Alex was really living in ID? This is the only thing I've seen indicating it and you'll note that on the page that came up it also shows Charles as being associated with that address which we know isn't reality. More likely is that Lori got that PO box at some point for some reason and whatever the site uses to attached names grabbed the other names associated with her. Some of these sites like this are questionable. I just looked at my address on one (not this one, but one used above for some other address) and found my current address had names associated with it that were legit (me and a daughter who does live here) along with an ex-spouse and her daughter who never have been.
I have replied to another poster about my thoughts on this. I use white pages a lot to see what connections people have and in what location. I have found it reliable. I usually double check addresses with court and property records. Haven't done that in this case because I don't think he necessarily lived there but did have some sort of connection e.g. with Lori and Charles IMO.

... Then I found this PO box address which would indicate he at least visited to collect mail at some point. If you think it is unreliable then I note your opinion but, with respect, it hasn't changed mine. MOO.

No, it wouldn't. It indicates that he might have. The only thing it indicates for sure is that that address was at some time associated with someone who was once associated with him. This and other sites like it often make this mistake. Hence the other posters comment about this exact site associating people with his or her current address that are people previously associated with him or her, but NEVER associated with that address. I have an ex-wife who has never been to my current house in ID or to MN, yet she is listed on these sites as a previous residence of my current house and a property I own in MN.

Edit: had wrong name.

Also, your address source is not accurate. I just looked myself up. With the exception of a few months in 1982 living in Tennessee I have lived in indiana my entire life. According to this site I have lived in Denver, Coorado. 2 or 3 places in Connecticut. 2 places in Michigan. Not even close.

I have replied to another poster about my thoughts on this. I use white pages a lot to see what connections people have and in what location. I have found it reliable. I usually double check addresses with court and property records. Haven't done that in this case because I don't think he necessarily lived there but did have some sort of connection e.g. with Lori and Charles IMO.

Right. He had association with them. The white pages entry ultimately doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know except for someone, either Alex or, more likely, someone associated with him (Lori) rented that PO box at some point.

No, it wouldn't. It indicates that he might have. The only thing it indicates for sure is that that address was at some time associated with someone who was once associated with him. This and other sites like it often make this mistake. Hence the other posters comment about this exact site associating people with his or her current address that are people previously associated with him or her, but NEVER associated with that address. I have an ex-wife who has never been to my current house in ID or to MN, yet she is listed on these sites as a previous residence of my current house and a property I own in MN.

Edit: had wrong name.
Exactly, he might have. Appreciate what you are saying. In this case for example, Charles was shot at a residence in Az. Had he ever lived there? I don't know, but he had an association with that property.
With Alex, he died in Az yet he had an association with a property in Idaho from at least 23 September till 26 November in Idaho, where his sister resided and where a mile or so away, a suspicious incident happened and a suspicious death occurred to a connected person.
MOO.

Has Tylee's "Finstaa" Instagram been posted yet? (it's private but I just stumbled upon it looking for something else): tylee’s Finstaa (@typicaltylee) • Instagram photos and videos

ETA: Sorry, it probably was posted already as I recall seeing someone post her Roblox account with the same username:
Profile - Roblox

So does that make 3 or 4 Instagram accounts for Tylee?
ETA her others:
Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) • Instagram photos and videos
@tylee.photography • Instagram photos and videos
That seems to be her favorite app but she keeps her posts mostly private. I wish we could see her images just to figure out her most recent post. Hopefully LE has her phone and is doing that already. MOO.

Last edited:
Has Tylee's "Finstaa" Instagram been posted yet? (it's private but I just stumbled upon it looking for something else): tylee’s Finstaa (@typicaltylee) • Instagram photos and videos

ETA: Sorry, it probably was posted already as I recall seeing someone post her Roblox account with the same username:
Profile - Roblox

So does that make 4 Instagram accounts for Tylee?
That seems to be her favorite app but she keeps her posts mostly private. I wish we could see her images just to figure out her most recent post. Hopefully LE has her phone and is doing that already. MOO.
No! You’re awesome!

Does a PO Box really indicate anything? How sure are we that Alex was really living in ID? This is the only thing I've seen indicating it and you'll note that on the page that came up it also shows Charles as being associated with that address which we know isn't reality. More likely is that Lori got that PO box at some point for some reason and whatever the site uses to attached names grabbed the other names associated with her. Some of these sites like this are questionable. I just looked at my address on one (not this one, but one used above for some other address) and found my current address had names associated with it that were legit (me and a daughter who does live here) along with an ex-spouse and her daughter who never have been.
Opinion - That is an old time "drop box set up" that mail would go to, but only Lori knew about, and would pick up any mail coming to that box. Another way to correspond/receive things from/with other "lovers or endtimers.".......moo

If I’m not mistaken Brandon has said who the driver looked like and that there was video. It’s not Tylee driving. Pretty sure He mentioned his investigators, which I deemed to be private, got in touch with fbi and that is when they (Gilbert) police took serious? Also that they (LE- I’m not clear on fbi or Gilbert ).

Would there be public searchable warrants on this? You have to wonder HOW, WHERE, From WHOM, and WHEN, they recovered the Jeep. Could they trace ballistics at that point? GSR (Gun shot residue) tie to Alex’s? Or Charles for that matter?
Who did Brandon say the driver looked like? I have missed that quote. I have seen that there is surveillance video but that is often poor quality.

Can someone clarify what year Lori moved with the kids to Hawaii? I had 2016 down in my notes (from GH video) but Tylee's Twitter shows her there in 2015 (her friend came to visit her and then she posted she was going to miss her). Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) | Twitter
Was 2016 when they came back from HI? TIA.

The gun could have jammed. I am just really not sure what would be the point of a masked man wearing all black pointing a paintball gun at a woman, firing (but no paintballs came out) and then running away? If you are going to do a prank with a paintball gun, why not fire the paintballs? And apparently nobody else is describing such a prankster.
MOO
If you watch the video with the lady we are not to discuss on here, she tells the story of the man in black with a gun. She says she doesn't know who it is, but she has her suspicions, that it is a person with a grudge against Chad Daybell and that Chad was upset about it. When I heard that, it sounded like it could be a real attempt on Tammy's life or it could be a cover story, to add validity that the children were in danger and needed protecting/to be hidden. But its all very odd. MOO

Gilbert PD has been involved in Brandon's case in the beginning. And even helped him get custody of his kids by stating to the court that Melanie was dangerous in relation to the shooting incident I will try to find a link later I am on my phone
Yes that was mentioned in the link I posted earlier today with the picture if the car. As well as the stalking. I am getting a bit miffed that some posters seem to be doubting the Brandon incident as well as making light of the "paintball" gun incident 10 days before Tammy died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14