Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brandon attempt definitely seems to be a murder attempt as the bullet closely missed him. Tammy's attempt is very suspicious to me and I don't think it was a prank. The person was wearing a mask so I think it was someone she would have recognised. Did Tammy know Lori? After all it is likely she did because she ran the book business and Lori was a customer and had already moved to Rexburg well before this time. Was JJ at the Middle School that Tammy worked at as librarian or would he still have been in Elementary?
I agree, but is Gilbert PD really treating it like an attempted murder investigation? Maybe they are taking it more seriously now. I just hope they can use this information to work together to find these kids, and that people are held accountable for crimes going who knows how far back. Moo.

So this masked man ran off round the back of the house (not off to the road and a car) while she called for Chad. How long before Chad appeared from the back of the house I wonder?
I am thinking the gun was real, and when it didn’t go off, the gunman didn’t want to run to a car with a witness watching (Tammy) since he prob didn’t expect her to be alive to be a witness. He might have run to the back and somehow made it back to where he parked OR maybe running behind the house was on the way to where he parked.

I'm not sure that Alex had likely much to do with what happened in Idaho (e.g. events related to Tammy). Rexburg is quite a distance away from his base in Arizona.
But we know from other cases that people will drive hundreds if not thousands of miles, more than once, to participate in a murder plot. Moo.

There is nothing in the article about the car having a shooter and a driver. Car was registered to Charles Vallow (who was already dead by Oct 2nd). Brandon saw a gun with a silencer poking out of the car's window. It doesn't say if he saw or didn't see who was holding the gun.
"Brandon was about to pull into his driveway when he saw a gun with a silencer poke out of the Jeep's window, he said. He heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered."
How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

With silencer, but heard gunshot?

I'm not sure that Alex had likely much to do with what happened in Idaho (e.g. events related to Tammy). Rexburg is quite a distance away from his base in Arizona.
According to white pages this is where his last address was in Sugar City, same as Lori, which is only just over a mile from where Tammy lived.

Alexander Lamar Cox
Age 50s
PO Box 415Sugar City ID 83448-0415
SHOW MAP
multipin-dusk-24-59f089f827873f5249ac4f4936728c14c4caa4850d09c76d0330b6d0f5c4fd3e.svg

The Brandon attempt definitely seems to be a murder attempt as the bullet closely missed him. Tammy's attempt is very suspicious to me and I don't think it was a prank. The person was wearing a mask so I think it was someone she would have recognised. Did Tammy know Lori? After all it is likely she did because she ran the book business and Lori was a customer and had already moved to Rexburg well before this time. Was JJ at the Middle School that Tammy worked at as librarian or would he still have been in Elementary?

Different schools. JJ was going to Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg. I think they've mentioned a couple schools that Tammy worked at at different points, at least one of them in Sugar City (a small town 5-ish miles north of Rexburg and closer to where she and Chad lived).

@lurker042
Question...Within the LDS Ward, Do Tammy's friends see redflags looking at this storyline now? In the article about the paintball gun, she was coming home from Enrichment Mtg ...

I am wondering when Tylee and JJ were lost in the LDS Ward they were attending in Rexburg. It is the time of Spud Harvest and some school districts are out.

*My opinion/ random thoughts
It would be very interesting to hear from her friends in the ward, and what if anything they can look back and see now. I think it is possible Lori did not move their membership to a traditional ward in Rexburg, I don't know if Lori at this time was participating in a traditional ward, or if she had for a long time. I think if Tylee had gone to a ward in Rexburg, people would be talking about it, but we could figure out which ward it would be. MOO

According to white pages this is where his last address was in Sugar City, same as Lori, which is only just over a mile from where Tammy lived.

Alexander Lamar Cox
Age 50s
SHOW MAP
multipin-dusk-24-59f089f827873f5249ac4f4936728c14c4caa4850d09c76d0330b6d0f5c4fd3e.svg

Does a PO Box really indicate anything? How sure are we that Alex was really living in ID? This is the only thing I've seen indicating it and you'll note that on the page that came up it also shows Charles as being associated with that address which we know isn't reality. More likely is that Lori got that PO box at some point for some reason and whatever the site uses to attached names grabbed the other names associated with her. Some of these sites like this are questionable. I just looked at my address on one (not this one, but one used above for some other address) and found my current address had names associated with it that were legit (me and a daughter who does live here) along with an ex-spouse and her daughter who never have been.

Alexander Lamar Cox
Age 50s
SHOW MAP
White pages has me listed in each of the places (out of state) where my ex husband along with his wife have lived. It is not reliable or accurate at all, if you ever had any kind of legal connection with a person, IMO. But really, who knows. I thought he died in Gilbert Az. Moo.

It would be very interesting to hear from her friends in the ward, and what if anything they can look back and see now. I think it is possible Lori did not move their membership to a traditional ward in Rexburg, I don't know if Lori at this time was participating in a traditional ward, or if she had for a long time. I think if Tylee had gone to a ward in Rexburg, people would be talking about it, but we could figure out which ward it would be. MOO

At least where Tammy and Chad's ward is concerned, we have one guy (Lurker42 is his name, I think) who was in their ward and might comment.

White pages has me listed in each of the places (out of state) where my ex husband along with his wife have lived. It is not reliable or accurate at all, if you ever had any kind of legal connection with a person, IMO. But really, who knows. I thought he died in Gilbert Az. Moo.
His autopsy is pending in Maricopa County Arizona, so that seems to indicate he died in Arizona. Kay Woodcock posted a screen shot of the Case # on the public Rexburg Police Facebook and cause of death is still pending as of a few mins ago.

Paintball guns have big hoppers attached where the paintballs are held. There is no way a paintball gun can be mistaken for a real gun if it is actually loaded with paintballs. She may have seen the paintball holder (hopper) which is why she called it a paintball gun.
No paintballs came out of it. She says she didn't think it was loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli