Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this in fact happened and it was in the latter half of the fall after Tammy died, then that would fit with him apparently stopping attendance to church after Tammy's death.

I believe the article. The LDS church is trying to be mainstream, and get out of the doomsday, prepper mode. The fact that Chad's books were not picked up by Desert books is significant.

Don't by the story that just one buyer didn't like his books. Believe me...that was probably a very large hint.

I was wondering about this too. The only thing I could think of would be some sort of anaphylaxis situation. An allergic reaction causes the airways to swell up, so lots of coughing...this happened to my son and the big clue was he couldn’t stop coughing after drinking water, etc. Mayo Clinic says another symptom is nausea and vomiting. I would think there would be enough other clues for police/medical examiners to pick up on it though, such as hives or skin rash.
Lots of things could cause coughing and vomiting. One of those things is cyanide poisoning.

I was wondering about this too. The only thing I could think of would be some sort of anaphylaxis situation. An allergic reaction causes the airways to swell up, so lots of coughing...this happened to my son and the big clue was he couldn’t stop coughing after drinking water, etc. Mayo Clinic says another symptom is nausea and vomiting. I would think there would be enough other clues for police/medical examiners to pick up on it though, such as hives or skin rash.

Chloroform OD. And you can buy it online. The odor dissipates...

It could be very hard to tell them apart. But a small town librarian probably isn't going to think somebody was trying to actually kill her with a real gun? So she would find it easier to believe it was a paintball gun and a prank?
Or somebody who didn't want her to report it might have asked her to describe it and convinced her it was most likely a paintball gun.

Yes I think that was what dixiegirl1035 was saying, BOTH were real guns, just looked funny because of the silencer. Moo.
Oh I thought she meant the Brandon gun had jammed. Understand now she was talking about the Tammy gun. That would be concerning to LE maybe now too. How long between each incident? Brandon's was 2 Oct. Tammy incident was only a week later, 10 days before she died on the 19th. Did Tammy say the masked person was in a vehicle too? Certainly suspicious. So who would want both Tammy and Brandon dead? And then there was the stun gun used by Alex against Charles. Too many guns and deaths involved in the lives of these two fugitives. Just hope they find them quickly.

Last edited:
Or somebody who didn't want her to report it might have asked her to describe it and convinced her it was most likely a paintball gun.
I think she didn't take it seriously from the start. She wrote in a fb post (first brought up here by an insider member, and now posted in MSM) that she considered smacking the masked gunman with freezer meals but opted for calling Chad instead. She also asked the guy several times what he thought he was doing and received no answer.

Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News

I think she didn't take it seriously from the start. She wrote in a fb post (first brought up here by an insider member, and now posted in MSM) that she considered smacking the masked gunman with freezer meals but opted for calling Chad instead. She also asked the guy several times what he thought he was doing and received no answer.

Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News

Is anybody in the group RMT that is mentioned in that link?

That does sound like her own assessment, but I suppose we don't know if Chad immediately told her he saw the man escaping and influenced her at all. I expect after she wasn't hit she might have relaxed sufficiently to question the masked man.

I think Chad had a massive investment in this not being taken seriously if it was anything to do with him and the plan had failed.

We don't even know where Chad was at the time of supposed paintball gun incident. Tammy says she yelled for Chad and the guy in a mask run off, but she doesn't say that Chad showed up.
And seriously, it sounds to me like it was difficult to convince police to take anything seriously, at least until recently.

Oh I thought she meant the Brandon gun had jammed. Understand now she was talking about the Tammy gun. That would be concerning to LE maybe now too. How long between each incident? Brandon's was 2 Oct. Tammy incident was only a week later, 10 days before she died on the 19th. Did Tammy say the masked person was in a vehicle too? Certainly suspicious. So who would want both Tammy and Brandon dead? And then there was the stun gun used by Alex against Charles. Too many guns and deaths involved in the lives of these two fugitives. Just hope they find them quickly.
Were they murder attempts, or intimidation tactics? And what would be the point of trying to scare/intimidate either one? Who was behind the incidents- Lori, Chad, Alex, or Melani? Probably all 4, then eliminated Alex. Why was he the weak link? These people are delusional, they have convinced themselves they are characters in a really bad "end times" book. And innocent people are dying and missing. Their followers who are likely abetting them should also be held responsible. The whole lot of them infuriate me. Moo.

This article has a little bit more information on the supposed paintball gun incident that happened to Tammy on Oct 9th.
I don't know if a small town librarian would be able to tell between paintball gun and a real gun?
Guy threatening Tammy was wearing all black and a ski mask. Police wrote it off as a "prank."

"The Fremont County Sheriff’s office is reporting that two weeks before her death, Tammy Daybell contacted officers, stating someone threatened her with a paintball gun."
Police believe Lori Daybell knows something about her missing children
Paintball guns have big hoppers attached where the paintballs are held. There is no way a paintball gun can be mistaken for a real gun if it is actually loaded with paintballs. She may have seen the paintball holder (hopper) which is why she called it a paintball gun.

Were they murder attempts, or intimidation tactics? And what would be the point of trying to scare/intimidate either one? Who was behind the incidents- Lori, Chad, Alex, or Melani? Probably all 4, then eliminated Alex. Why was he the weak link? These people are delusional, they have convinced themselves they are characters in a really bad "end times" book. And innocent people are dying and missing. Their followers who are likely abetting them should also be held responsible. The whole lot of them infuriate me. Moo.
The Brandon attempt definitely seems to be a murder attempt as the bullet closely missed him. Tammy's attempt is very suspicious to me and I don't think it was a prank. The person was wearing a mask so I think it was someone she would have recognised. Did Tammy know Lori? After all it is likely she did because she ran the book business and Lori was a customer and had already moved to Rexburg well before this time. Was JJ at the Middle School that Tammy worked at as librarian or would he still have been in Elementary?

There was a bullet hole on his car based on the recent article and a pic of where it hit the window frame, you could see Brandon's reflection in the chrome trim.

Here's the link again

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

And part of the article with photo.
(Click on photo to enlarge)

"How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

Jessica Boehm Arizona Republic
Published 9:10 AM EST Dec 31, 2019
4ea475f7-c8a6-4497-ba43-07a3823953a8-Brandon_car.jpg

A photo shows where a bullet hit Brandon Boudreaux's vehicle during a drive-by shooting in Gilbert.
Maricopa County Superior Court
Months before the mysterious disappearance of Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan garnered national attention, one of their relatives was shot at in Gilbert while driving home from the gym.

The bullet missed Brandon Boudreaux's head by inches, according to court documents. The shooter fled and the investigation is ongoing, according to Gilbert police.

The attempt on Boudreaux's life occurred Oct. 2. The Jeep that his would-be killer was driving was registered to Charles Vallow."
If I’m not mistaken Brandon has said who the driver looked like and that there was video. It’s not Tylee driving. Pretty sure He mentioned his investigators, which I deemed to be private, got in touch with fbi and that is when they (Gilbert) police took serious? Also that they (LE- I’m not clear on fbi or Gilbert ).

Would there be public searchable warrants on this? You have to wonder HOW, WHERE, From WHOM, and WHEN, they recovered the Jeep. Could they trace ballistics at that point? GSR (Gun shot residue) tie to Alex’s? Or Charles for that matter?

I'm not sure that Alex had likely much to do with what happened in Idaho (e.g. events related to Tammy). Rexburg is quite a distance away from his base in Arizona.

Which sounds like a crazy long time for a masked gunman to be standing there?

@lurker042
Question...Within the LDS Ward, Do Tammy's friends see redflags looking at this storyline now? In the article about the paintball gun, she was coming home from Enrichment Mtg ...

I am wondering when Tylee and JJ were lost in the LDS Ward they were attending in Rexburg. It is the time of Spud Harvest and some school districts are out.

*My opinion/ random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member