Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing in the article about the car having a shooter and a driver. Car was registered to Charles Vallow (who was already dead by Oct 2nd). Brandon saw a gun with a silencer poking out of the car's window. It doesn't say if he saw or didn't see who was holding the gun.
"Brandon was about to pull into his driveway when he saw a gun with a silencer poke out of the Jeep's window, he said. He heard a gunshot as his driver's side window shattered."
How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

I was thinking another thing that might have crossed his mind and made him worry what he says about his mom or anything that implicates her (by sharing he last spoke to Jj on this date and Tylee this date, for instance, is him admitting they are really missing and not just being hidden by his mom for an “innocent” reason) is that if she had JJ and Tylee killed, he could be next! Maybe he is scared of her.
I’d be scared of her too. But why post a video? This video?

Missing Idaho kids are in danger; mom Lori Vallow won't help police

Article from USA today EU version. Story going national/international now.

"An investigation into the two children's disappearance began Nov. 26 when Rexburg police tried to do a welfare check on Joshua Vallow, who has special needs, police said.

Family from outside of Idaho were concerned because they hadn't spoken to Joshua since September, according to police.

The boy last attended school in Rexburg on Sep. 23, and Tylee also had not been heard from or seen since September, police said.

Neither was reported missing.

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell told investigators that Joshua was staying with a family friend in Arizona, which police discovered was untrue.

A day after the welfare check, on Nov. 27, police learned the pair "abruptly vacated" their home and left town."

The article also claims that JJ and Taylee witnessed Charles Vallow being shot:

Vallow died July 11 — shot to death in Chandler by his wife's brother while his son Joshua Vallow, 7, and his half-sister Tylee Ryan, 17, watched.

We learned earlier in the thread that according to Colby, JJ and Tylee were outside in/near the car when Charles was shot inside the house.

This article has a little bit more information on the supposed paintball gun incident that happened to Tammy on Oct 9th.
I don't know if a small town librarian would be able to tell between paintball gun and a real gun?
Guy threatening Tammy was wearing all black and a ski mask. Police wrote it off as a "prank."

"The Fremont County Sheriff’s office is reporting that two weeks before her death, Tammy Daybell contacted officers, stating someone threatened her with a paintball gun."
Police believe Lori Daybell knows something about her missing children

The article also claims that JJ and Taylee witnessed Charles Vallow being shot:

Vallow died July 11 — shot to death in Chandler by his wife's brother while his son Joshua Vallow, 7, and his half-sister Tylee Ryan, 17, watched.

We learned earlier in the thread that according to Colby, JJ and Tylee were outside in/near the car when Charles was shot inside the house.
Actually I don't think this came from Colby. Regardless, Colby wasn't there so he wasn't an eyewitness to Charles being shot and killed, and whatever he was told is considered hearsay.

All I actually know is what Gray Hughes says which is very vague, and quite possible wrong information. MOO
I think a disctinction needs to be made as to what are GH's conjectures, official info, and the exclusive testimonies that he obtains from his own sources, usually people close to the case. Sometimes those are anonymous. It's up to you to believe those people or not. Some of it could be considered hearsay IMO.

This article has a little bit more information on the supposed paintball gun incident that happened to Tammy on Oct 9th.
I don't know if a small town librarian would be able to tell between paintball gun and a real gun?
Guy threatening Tammy was wearing all black and a ski mask. Police wrote it off as a "prank."

"The Fremont County Sheriff’s office is reporting that two weeks before her death, Tammy Daybell contacted officers, stating someone threatened her with a paintball gun."
Police believe Lori Daybell knows something about her missing children
Some paintball guns look pretty realistic IMO.

Valken USA Blackhawk MFG Magazine Fed .68 Paintball Marker with 13ci Air Tank

Actually I don't think this came from Colby. Regardless, Colby wasn't there so he wasn't an eyewitness to Charles being shot and killed, and whatever he was told is considered hearsay.
A family member told Gray Hughes that Colby heard about the shooting from Tylee. We don't know what Tylee told the police.

Was Chad a hunter? Into guns at all with his end times stuff? Would Tammy be able to tell if was a real gun or a paintball gun? Who actually determined it was a paintball gun?
I don't think anybody determined it, because by the time police arrived, the man in black with a ski mask was gone.

I wonder if the excitement of having a new crazy blonde wife has worn off yet for Chad. He is probably missing his librarian wife, Tammy.

If the police can't find any evidence of murder with the autopsy results of Tammy, can the Daybell's be charged with anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli