Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wanted to point out on a youtube video of Colby from before we knew about this madness, he mentioned collecting Marvel characters and I believe someone on here mentioned Tylee’s love of Marvel. Just thinking those 2 had a close relationship and shared at least that hobby together.

On the youtube video with Tylee and her friend, her friends mentions apps/social media on her phone at the time—it is part of the game they are playing. Just wanted to give a heads up to those looking at Tylee’s different social media stuff bc Tylee prob used the same apps as her friend.

I can't find any videos with Tylee in them. Do you have a link? I found her Youtube, but its just playlists of music.

I'm not sure what this site is but this is Tylee's username and a concerning comment from her, IMO (but sounds like she might be answering a poll question?):

tyleearyan
At 60 it would be really hard to raise a kid.. because you wouldn't have any energy! But at least at 14 you could play with the baby and stuff. But it would be hard at both ages!

http://www.wonderpolls.com/comments/1187

Happy New Year, Websleuths!

I'm still plugging away at a detailed timeline, but sorry, it won't be posted until next decade, lol.
:rolleyes::p:D
Most of these social media dates for Tylee are going in the Timeline so keep on searching! You all are awesome. I could use some help finding some dates if anyone has them handy. Do we know what year Lori married Charles Vallow? (I know his first name is Leland but I can't find their marriage record) What about Joseph Anthony Ryan? When did they marry and when divorce? I have all her other marriages/divorces in the timeline but for some reason I can't find those two. Help! TIA.
I don’t know the marriage date of Lori and Charles but am looking. They entered into a lien together in March of 2008, so I assume before then. Welcome - Travis County Clerk Web Access

Attachments

• 31F159C5-65E9-4680-855C-8B9CEAD8BDFF.jpeg
    31F159C5-65E9-4680-855C-8B9CEAD8BDFF.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm not sure what this site is but this is Tylee's username and a concerning comment from her, IMO (but sounds like she might be answering a poll question?):

tyleearyan
At 60 it would be really hard to raise a kid.. because you wouldn't have any energy! But at least at 14 you could play with the baby and stuff. But it would be hard at both ages!

http://www.wonderpolls.com/comments/1187
Yes! I’ve seen that one and tried to get to the profile and couldn’t. It is interesting.

Lori and Charles were married in Las Vegas.

Instrument Number:

Search Results

Record Date:
3/8/2006
Book Type:
MAR - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Instrument #:
Number of Pages:
Doc Type:
MC - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Reference #:
D902866
Party 1 Full Name:
VALLOW, L CHARLES ANTHONY
Party 2 Full Name:
RYAN, LORI NORENE
Marriage Date:
2/24/2006
HIST CERT #:
D902866

Lori and Charles were married in Las Vegas.

Instrument Number:

Search Results

Record Date:
3/8/2006
Book Type:
MAR - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Instrument #:
Number of Pages:
Doc Type:
MC - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Reference #:
D902866
Party 1 Full Name:
VALLOW, L CHARLES ANTHONY
Party 2 Full Name:
RYAN, LORI NORENE
Marriage Date:
2/24/2006
HIST CERT #:
D902866

Thank you Jethro! I was guessing it was around 2006 but I couldn't find it. Much appreciated.

That doesn't mean excommunication is isn't coming if he ever shows up, but I doubt it has happened already. I don't think any source other than the Daily Mail is reporting it (unless others say "according to the Daily Mail") and they aren't the most believable source.
The Daily Mail article quotes "an expert" as a source and gives her name. The time given in the article is "in the fall", so it could have been after Tammy's death.

I can see where you are going with the Porter Rockwell reference, but unless we know that Alex was active LDS and was involved with Chad Daybell's end times views, I don't think that as his motivation. I think it's more likely, he did what would help Lori, in her personal life and he seems to have no qualms. I remember many pages ago, someone said he had a criminal record, but never saw any proof of it. If Alex was the one who shot at Brandon B, and we know he killed Charles, we know he attacked her third husband outside a courthouse hearing about custody for Tylee. This sounds to me like he was doing dirty work for Lori. MOO.
It was posted on the previous thread that Alex served time in jail for attacking Joseph Ryan.

"Alex went to jail for 18 months for attacking Joe at the courthouse when Lori was going to court to get custody of Tylee. Lori paid him to do it. Alex stun gunned him and broke his ribs."

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Well, I finally found the Ryan divorce. Hays County TX (oddly it is categorized as Divorce No Children)
http://public.co.hays.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=11506903

ETA filed on 8/13/2004 and the final decree 5/18/2005.

There is a separate case in the interest of Tylee that started in Hays but was transferred to Travis County. That is the one with multiple "Other" parties, one or more "Intervenor" parties and even the Austin Police Department as a party.

Well, I finally found the Ryan divorce. Hays County TX (oddly it is categorized as Divorce No Children)
http://public.co.hays.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=11506903

ETA filed on 8/13/2004 and the final decree 5/18/2005.

There is a separate case in the interest of Tylee that started in Hays but was transferred to Travis County. That is the one with multiple "Other" parties, one or more "Intervenor" parties and even the Austin Police Department as a party.

I was under the impression that Joseph Ryan wasn't very well off, but... that's a *really* nice home at JR's old address in Driftwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025