Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a weird choice under get pumped? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7OkPNqIAh-K8fVNueRgpd3qhbW626lI
Here is Tylee Ryan's Youtube channel. (Took forever to find!)

I don't see an uploaded home videos, but she has playlists. Some songs in the Driving w/Tylee playlist are from 2018.

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGo1dk0qocbCu3WMwzOGbw']tylee ryan

Good find. I had a look to see which was the absolute most recent and it’s Billie Eilish “watch” published 25 July 2018
[/URL]

You’re right, it was somewhere else (but still on his site), I just found it thanks to the media thread. This talks about Chad convincing Tammy to move to Rexburg

14- Following the path to . . .Idaho? | cdaybell.com

Excuse my eye roll, I'm not particularly religious. For someone who is holier than thou, it is strange how he ended up with Lori.

It appears they moved to ID sometime in 2015.

ETA: And he seems full of himself!

Apparently Chad and Lori don't necessarily have to be "roughing it' if they are in a bunker because there are luxury bunkers available. Who knew?
"A number of companies around the world are meeting a growing demand for structures that protect from any risk, whether it's a global pandemic, an asteroid, or World War III -- while also delivering luxurious amenities."
http://edition.cnn.com/style/article/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html

**I'm a new member here**

I recently found an Instagram account that belongs to Joshua (JJ)--it's a private account. Am I allowed to link it? I'm assuming he had a phone if he has an account? I doubt he created it (probably Lori or Tylee did), but figured this might be helpful?

I recently found an Instagram account that belongs to Joshua (JJ)--it's a private account. Am I allowed to link it? I'm assuming he had a phone if he has an account? I doubt he created it (probably Lori or Tylee did), but figured this might be helpful?

If you're positive it is his, yes.

Absolutely , please do. If you can tell it is for sure his.

So I just learned about this resource today.Internet Archive: Wayback Machine an internet archive. I typed Chad Daybell and came up with an old version of his website. If you want to read up all about Chad it's here:
About Chad
I just finished reading all that, my heart is aching so much for Tammy and his kids, and all the people affected by what's happening. Heartbreaking, but I can certainly see the seeds of arrogance and pride leading to sad decisions MOO

Happy New Year, Websleuths!

I'm still plugging away at a detailed timeline, but sorry, it won't be posted until next decade, lol.
:rolleyes::p:D
Most of these social media dates for Tylee are going in the Timeline so keep on searching! You all are awesome. I could use some help finding some dates if anyone has them handy. Do we know what year Lori married Charles Vallow? (I know his first name is Leland but I can't find their marriage record) What about Joseph Anthony Ryan? When did they marry and when divorce? I have all her other marriages/divorces in the timeline but for some reason I can't find those two. Help! TIA.

On the youtube video with Tylee and her friend, her friends mentions apps/social media on her phone at the time—it is part of the game they are playing. Just wanted to give a heads up to those looking at Tylee’s different social media stuff bc Tylee prob used the same apps as her friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member