Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first one is the divorce; petitioner was Lori in 2004. But then in 2006, petitioner is Joseph Ryan (and the Attorney General) and it's for modification, parent-child relationship. Is this when Joseph started petitioning for a change in custody for Tylee?
The 2006 case is not a divorce case but purely for visitation and/or custody issues related to Tylee. What is important to note is that Colby does not come up at all anywhere and yet he would have been 10. This leads me to believe that it is likely that while he has Ryan as a last name, Joseph is not his father, nor was he adopted otherwise he would have been a minor party.

So the first one is the divorce; petitioner was Lori in 2004. But then in 2006, petitioner is Joseph Ryan (and the Attorney General) and it's for modification, parent-child relationship. Is this when Joseph started petitioning for a change in custody for Tylee?
And there are two other custody cases for Tylee in Maricopa County, AZ in 2011 and in 2012 (this went on until the end of 2014)

From your link

"About two weeks after the shooting, Melani texted Brandon that she had decided to move to Boise, according to court documents.

"The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare, and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do," Melani texted Brandon.

A judge granted Brandon temporary custody of the children. Brandon said he is living with the children in hiding out of state.

In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day.

Melani did not respond to The Republic's request for comment.

Brandon said he is just a normal guy, who thought he had a simple life: A wife who loved him, four kids they both adored and a dream house in Gilbert.

The religious group his wife's family became entangled with has uprooted everything, he said.

Brandon is calling on anyone with information about this group and their actions to come forward and help bring resolution to their lives.

He's particularly concerned about Joshua and Tylee, and finding out what's happened to them."

So we have MB wandering around Idaho and Utah stalking on private
property.

And whoever was driving that jeep had a gun with a silencer on it. I wonder if they can check the ballistics to try and trace the weapon?
After hearing the story second hand, it sounds like there was a shooter and a driver, and there is some speculation that Tylee could have been the driver. Any chance that could be true? My guess is Melani gave the driver/shooter the address to Brandons house. This cult is crazy, I wonder if Tylee could have been "brainwashed" into being the driver. Kind of sounds like something Lori would do, send her 17 year old to assist with the dirty work. Again this was just speculation and a feeling from someone close to members involved in this mess

From your link

"About two weeks after the shooting, Melani texted Brandon that she had decided to move to Boise, according to court documents.

"The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare, and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do," Melani texted Brandon.

A judge granted Brandon temporary custody of the children. Brandon said he is living with the children in hiding out of state.

In November, Melani was arrested on suspicion of trespassing on Brandon's parents' property in America Fork, Utah, according to the Utah County Sheriff's Office. She was released from custody the same day.

Melani did not respond to The Republic's request for comment.

Brandon said he is just a normal guy, who thought he had a simple life: A wife who loved him, four kids they both adored and a dream house in Gilbert.

The religious group his wife's family became entangled with has uprooted everything, he said.

Brandon is calling on anyone with information about this group and their actions to come forward and help bring resolution to their lives.

He's particularly concerned about Joshua and Tylee, and finding out what's happened to them."

So we have MB wandering around Idaho and Utah stalking on private
property.

And whoever was driving that jeep had a gun with a silencer on it. I wonder if they can check the ballistics to try and trace the weapon?
After hearing the story second hand, it sounds like there was a shooter and a driver, and there is some speculation that Tylee could have been the driver. Any chance that could be true? My guess is Melani gave the driver/shooter the address to Brandons house. This cult is crazy, I wonder if Tylee could have been "brainwashed" into being the driver. Kind of sounds like something Lori would do, send her 17 year old to assist with the dirty work. Again this was just speculation and a feeling from someone close to members involved in this mess

Excellent question. Chad obviously knew Lori in real life for awhile if she moved to Rexburg sometime between July and Sept. What other reason would Lori have moved there?

So many twists and turns...don't know specific dates of moves.
Pretty sure Chad and Lori had been having an affair for a while (~3 years)

The 2006 case is not a divorce case but purely for visitation and/or custody issues related to Tylee. What is important to note is that Colby does not come up at all anywhere and yet he would have been 10. This leads me to believe that it is likely that while he has Ryan as a last name, Joseph is not his father, nor was he adopted otherwise he would have been a minor party.

Wasn't Colby from Lori's previous marriage (Lagioia)? So Joseph wasn't his biological or adoptive father.

I was under the impression that Colby was from Lori's previous marriage (Lagioia). So Joseph wasn't his biological or adoptive father.
He goes by the last name Ryan. He got that somehow. I haven't found a name change petition, yet (if there is one, it will be a case under Lori's name at the time).

I think he would have recognised Tylee. He recognised the car. Also if it was Tylee, that would have been her last sighting on 2nd Oct right? Lori had already moved to Rexburg well before then.

No, I don't. Just hearsay really, from a source very close to someone involved. Sorry, I am brand new here and didnt read the rules
The bit about Tylee's jeep is from thread 2 and the source is discussed.

"In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this. "

(From a post in thread 2 discussing GH video, an allowed source in the media thread.)

The bit about Tylee's jeep is from thread 2 and the source is discussed.

"In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this. "

(From a post in thread 2 discussing GH video, an allowed source in the media thread.)

Go to 38:29 in this video and begin listening. I think thread #2 discussion was wrong saying the jeep was in Rexburg as there was confusion on where Brandon lived when shot at October 2nd. It has since been clarified that the shooting was NOT in Idaho. Police have the jeep that drove by. Nowhere that I'm finding in the video says the jeep was in Rexburg MOO. Brandon article shows not Rexburg as thought early on during the confusion state we were in at that time.

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

Here is the post in thread #2 being referenced I believe.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Last edited:
Go to 38:29 in this video and begin listening. I think thread #2 discussion was wrong saying the jeep was in Rexburg as there was confusion on where Brandon lived when shot. It has since been clarified that the shooting was NOT in Idaho. Police have the jeep that drove by. Nowhere that I'm finding in the video says the jeep was in Rexburg MOO. Brandon article was just posted above in an Arizona newspaper that the shooting happened in Gilbert (not Rexburg as thought early on during the confusion state we were in at that time lol). How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

When I posted this, I knew that Brandon had been shot at in Arizona. I was assuming Rexburg police had the car, since they would have drove it to Idaho if it really was Tylee’s and she moved with Lori.

All I actually know is what Gray Hughes says which is very vague, and quite possible wrong information. MOO

this article says the car was registered to Charles Vallow

Last edited:
When I posted this, I knew that Brandon had been shot at in Arizona. I was assuming Rexburg police had the car, since they would have drove it to Idaho if it really was Tylee’s and she moved with Lori.

All I actually know is what Gray Hughes says which is very vague, and quite possible wrong information. MOO

Roger that, thanks for the clarification

Go to 38:29 in this video and begin listening. I think thread #2 discussion was wrong saying the jeep was in Rexburg as there was confusion on where Brandon lived when shot at October 2nd. It has since been clarified that the shooting was NOT in Idaho. Police have the jeep that drove by. Nowhere that I'm finding in the video says the jeep was in Rexburg MOO. Brandon article shows not Rexburg as thought early on during the confusion state we were in at that time.

I was not saying the shooting was in Rexburg but was saying Lori and kids were supposedly in Rexburg by the date of the shooting (2nd Oct) which was in AZ so it could not have been Tylee involved if she was with Lori and Jj in Idaho at the last sighting date (23 Sep). The GH source and post I quoted said LE had video of the jeep. Are you saying that is not correct that LE have video of jeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14