Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've picked up on a few things that have been mentioned where a little bit of detail might be helpful:

It was stated somewhere that they moved to Hawaii to open a juice stand. Does anyone know the name of it? I've been trying to research in the business registration and sales tax license databases here without success. Knowing when they applied for and surrendered those licenses will pin down the dates for the Hawaii move. Unfortunately one cannot search by principal name here. I can search by agent name but that turned up nothing. There is no reason they would need to form a business but they would need a tax license for virtually any business and a health permit for a juice stand.

Tylee mentions in a post somewhere that her favorite drink from "Real Fruit" is strawberry banana. I take that as a clue that "Real Fruit" might be the name of the juice stand business but it is so generic as to not be helpful when searching.

There is another entire avenue that I am trying to explore and coming up empty and this could be very relevant in terms of explaining motives and pinning down dates. Charles Vallow had/has a linked in page. It is easy to find so I am not linking it here. But his picture is on it so it is definitely his. On there we find out he was in the annuities/insurance business in several states including some not mentioned elsewhere yet. That generally requires a state license yet I have not found a current or past license for him in any of those states or nationally. Could be because he is dead but I doubt it. One of those states is Hawaii and I know for a fact that dead people are not purged here.

The linkedin page also states he is managing partner or owner of a couple of businesses. Digging into those brought up a few more business names that he is associated with and each one has a disabled website. That's not terribly unusual if he is dead. I was able to Wayback them but the results were uninteresting.

I think other people have posted Princeville addresses for the family but Tylee went to school in Kapa'a. According to the link below, that makes sense because Kapa'a HS (and MS) serve the entire North Shore of Kauai where Princeville is located. See link below.

Kauai School Districts - Which Side of the Island is Right For Your Child? - Hawaii Real Estate Market & Trends | Hawaii Life

Finally, the speculation about cyanide poisoning being the cause for a couple of our victims is questionable to me. There is a distinct odor associated with cyanide poisoning that all first responders are (or should be) trained to look for. And cyanide poisoning is treatable if caught soon enough. So it would not be the ideal choice for someone looking for a death to appear to be from natural causes.

It was Juice IsLand, he partnered with an Austin company named Juice land.

Do any of you know more about chloroform overdose?
Found this article. It has been used to kill people, albeit pretty rare.
"When sedation is dosed correctly, the compound depresses function of the central nervous system, meaning that “you can knock out a person’s conscious awareness, and as long as you don’t go further, the autonomic functions are still intact,” Lents says. “That’s why your brain can still control your breathing, kidneys and visceral organs, which rely on information from the brain. But only if you get the dose right. At lower doses it knocks you out; at higher impulses it kills you.”"
How Chloroform Has Been Used to Murder Over the Last 25 Years

Found this article. It has been used to kill people, albeit pretty rare.
"When sedation is dosed correctly, the compound depresses function of the central nervous system, meaning that “you can knock out a person’s conscious awareness, and as long as you don’t go further, the autonomic functions are still intact,” Lents says. “That’s why your brain can still control your breathing, kidneys and visceral organs, which rely on information from the brain. But only if you get the dose right. At lower doses it knocks you out; at higher impulses it kills you.”"
How Chloroform Has Been Used to Murder Over the Last 25 Years
Thank you!!

I have no clue what killed Tammy, but cyanide is an excellent poison. When you hear about people killing themselves in court after conviction, that's what they usually use. There also have been plenty of murders using cyanide.

"The two things that every would-be killer should know about cyanide are these: It works. Incredibly well. And it works incredibly fast. These are not especially new insights, of course. A 1923 forensics bookcalls cyanide poisons "one of the most rapidly fatal poisons known." The victim's good health, the text continues, offers no protection at all: "... in many cases of poisoning the victims have been found dead within a very short time after they had been seen perfectly well.""
A Cyanide Murder in Chicago

That's odd, I could have sworn there were videos Tammy and the kids made on that channel. Did they just recently get privatized/deleted? I know there were videos on Youtube of people watching those videos (for no justifiable reason), but who has access to the account? My first guess would be a Daybell kid, but I don't know.

I noticed a couple days ago that Chad's youtube channel was deleted. It only had 4 videos on it when I first saw it (3 were of an interview he did years ago to promote a book and 1 was an advertisement for the book). I don't know why he (or one of his kids) deleted the account/videos, but they might have had access to Tammy's accounts if they have her phone or other devices and she was always logged in (or they know her passwords).

MOO.

I think daily mail confused Lori with Tammy (who actually was a librarian). They also had an article on Julie Rowe but called her Tammy Rowe.

LOL what they lack in accuracy they make up in photos in many cases! They suck at grammar and details, but I still love me some Daily Fail! I check it every morning before I get up. See if the world ended over night before I decide to get out of my warm bed.

LOL what they lack in accuracy they make up in photos in many cases! They suck at grammar and details, but I still love me some Daily Fail! I check it every morning before I get up. See if the world ended over night before I decide to get out of my warm bed.
They do have good photos. I will give them that.

Go to 38:29 in this video and begin listening. I think thread #2 discussion was wrong saying the jeep was in Rexburg as there was confusion on where Brandon lived when shot at October 2nd. It has since been clarified that the shooting was NOT in Idaho. Police have the jeep that drove by. Nowhere that I'm finding in the video says the jeep was in Rexburg MOO. Brandon article shows not Rexburg as thought early on during the confusion state we were in at that time.

How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

Here is the post in thread #2 being referenced I believe.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2
Shooting was in AZ

It was Juice IsLand, he partnered with an Austin company named Juice land.
Very helpful. All of this from Hawaii Business Express, Business Registration Division - Search for Business Entity & Documents

Charles and Lori Varrow formed 3 entities in Hawaii:
Juice Island LLC on December 8, 2014
Juice Island - Princeville LLC on January 12, 2015
Juice Island - Lihue LLC on August 5, 2015

They never filed any of their annual reports to the state which is kind of odd. It's really simple and takes 5 minutes and costs like $12. So after not filing those reports for 3 years all the entities were dissolved administratively by the state except Juice Island - Lihue LLC which was dissolved by Lori on September 28, 2016.

None of this is unusual or particularly informative about the current situation except to give insight into their Hawaii timeline. My read on it is that they were either in Hawaii or planning to be there by late 2014 and left in early 2017. This is based on the business filings and Tylee's being on the principal's list in December 2016.

I was not saying the shooting was in Rexburg but was saying Lori and kids were supposedly in Rexburg by the date of the shooting (2nd Oct) which was in AZ so it could not have been Tylee involved if she was with Lori and Jj in Idaho at the last sighting date (23 Sep). The GH source and post I quoted said LE had video of the jeep. Are you saying that is not correct that LE have video of jeep?
They have video from a Ring doorbell

"Greg Skordas, a defense attorney and former prosecutor not involved in the case, said he is becoming increasingly discouraged that the children will be found alive. He believes police have enough evidence to arrest Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow – but are strategically choosing not to do so at this time."

“Hopefully we will (find the children alive), but it seems more and more doubtful every day,” Skordas said. “The mother said that her daughter had died a year earlier, which is clearly not true. The stepfather said that she didn’t have any children at all, which was clearly not true… I know a lot of people are frustrated. They might say, ‘Well she’s not cooperating! That’s a crime all by itself!’ It absolutely is, but it’s not the crime that these agencies are trying to solve… They could probably file immediately obstruction of justice charges, but I think they’re waiting until they have enough evidence to file homicide charges, and that would be horrible.”

Attorney: This is why police haven’t arrested parents who lied about missing children in Rexburg

I've picked up on a few things that have been mentioned where a little bit of detail might be helpful:

It was stated somewhere that they moved to Hawaii to open a juice stand. Does anyone know the name of it? I've been trying to research in the business registration and sales tax license databases here without success. Knowing when they applied for and surrendered those licenses will pin down the dates for the Hawaii move. Unfortunately one cannot search by principal name here. I can search by agent name but that turned up nothing. There is no reason they would need to form a business but they would need a tax license for virtually any business and a health permit for a juice stand.

Tylee mentions in a post somewhere that her favorite drink from "Real Fruit" is strawberry banana. I take that as a clue that "Real Fruit" might be the name of the juice stand business but it is so generic as to not be helpful when searching.

There is another entire avenue that I am trying to explore and coming up empty and this could be very relevant in terms of explaining motives and pinning down dates. Charles Vallow had/has a linked in page. It is easy to find so I am not linking it here. But his picture is on it so it is definitely his. On there we find out he was in the annuities/insurance business in several states including some not mentioned elsewhere yet. That generally requires a state license yet I have not found a current or past license for him in any of those states or nationally. Could be because he is dead but I doubt it. One of those states is Hawaii and I know for a fact that dead people are not purged here.

The linkedin page also states he is managing partner or owner of a couple of businesses. Digging into those brought up a few more business names that he is associated with and each one has a disabled website. That's not terribly unusual if he is dead. I was able to Wayback them but the results were uninteresting.

I think other people have posted Princeville addresses for the family but Tylee went to school in Kapa'a. According to the link below, that makes sense because Kapa'a HS (and MS) serve the entire North Shore of Kauai where Princeville is located. See link below.

Kauai School Districts - Which Side of the Island is Right For Your Child? - Hawaii Real Estate Market & Trends | Hawaii Life

Finally, the speculation about cyanide poisoning being the cause for a couple of our victims is questionable to me. There is a distinct odor associated with cyanide poisoning that all first responders are (or should be) trained to look for. And cyanide poisoning is treatable if caught soon enough. So it would not be the ideal choice for someone looking for a death to appear to be from natural causes.

oh my goodness! Welcome! What a trove of info with a first post!! I like the way you research!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member