Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd, I could have sworn there were videos Tammy and the kids made on that channel. Did they just recently get privatized/deleted? I know there were videos on Youtube of people watching those videos (for no justifiable reason), but who has access to the account? My first guess would be a Daybell kid, but I don't know.
There were! I watched them!

Very helpful. All of this from Hawaii Business Express, Business Registration Division - Search for Business Entity & Documents

Charles and Lori Varrow formed 3 entities in Hawaii:
Juice Island LLC on December 8, 2014
Juice Island - Princeville LLC on January 12, 2015
Juice Island - Lihue LLC on August 5, 2015

They never filed any of their annual reports to the state which is kind of odd. It's really simple and takes 5 minutes and costs like $12. So after not filing those reports for 3 years all the entities were dissolved administratively by the state except Juice Island - Lihue LLC which was dissolved by Lori on September 28, 2016.

None of this is unusual or particularly informative about the current situation except to give insight into their Hawaii timeline. My read on it is that they were either in Hawaii or planning to be there by late 2014 and left in early 2017. This is based on the business filings and Tylee's being on the principal's list in December 2016.
could this be juice island?
Juice Island food truck

4-2101 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaʻa, HI 96746

Juice Island food truck - Google Search

Very helpful. All of this from Hawaii Business Express, Business Registration Division - Search for Business Entity & Documents

Charles and Lori Varrow formed 3 entities in Hawaii:
Juice Island LLC on December 8, 2014
Juice Island - Princeville LLC on January 12, 2015
Juice Island - Lihue LLC on August 5, 2015

They never filed any of their annual reports to the state which is kind of odd. It's really simple and takes 5 minutes and costs like $12. So after not filing those reports for 3 years all the entities were dissolved administratively by the state except Juice Island - Lihue LLC which was dissolved by Lori on September 28, 2016.

None of this is unusual or particularly informative about the current situation except to give insight into their Hawaii timeline. My read on it is that they were either in Hawaii or planning to be there by late 2014 and left in early 2017. This is based on the business filings and Tylee's being on the principal's list in December 2016.

last post on the Facebook page says closing June 2-6 and reopening on 7th, but there was never another post. Ironically, an interesting comment on that post as well.
Juiceisland

so what happened June 2-6?

She absolutely moved to Idaho to be with Chad in MOO. The only reason you live in Rexburg is because you were born there. The only reason you move to Rexburg is if you're going to BYU. That's literally it.
I do agree with you having lived there for a time myself. Though I did have an acquaintance that moved there due to being a “prepper” and she had chatted online and was told Rexburg was a good place to come. Not sure if she had any relation to the same circles that Chad Daybell ran in but I guess it’s a possibility.

How come there was only one shot fired at Brandon from the parked car? Did the shooter care if they hit/killed him?

So there’s nothing to see (some playlists, but no content) but I found Tammy Daybell’s YouTube channel. The “About” section confirms it’s hers.

Tammy

ETA: 12.7k subscribers. I wonder if there was content that’s been wiped? Can you use Wayback for YouTube channels?
I wonder about the subscriber count, too. Surely those weren't just family/friends? Did they have some type of regular uploading schedule at one point? Could it have been a while ago? What type of content was it? Probably not Chad's prepper stuff?

‘Show us proof that the kids are still alive and this whole thing will go away,’ said Gary Hagen, assistant chief of police in Rexford, Idaho.
The investigation into Tammy's death won't go away though. If Lori and Chad had nothing to do with it and the kids weren't hurt, I don't see why they would be hiding.

If the cause of Tammy's death comes out inconclusive and if it turns out that Alex was poisoned, but they can't exclude suicide, what's the next step for Chad and Lori? What about for the investigators?

I'm looking at the house using Google Earth street view. It looks like other than a few outbuildings there isn't really anything for at least a half mile going behind the house. Going north it is about a half a mile before there is any building on their side of the street. Circling around the house and crossing a road to the south there is another house with some outbuildings which might be good to hide behind. That's the only way I can see someone having anything to hide behind. I could see someone potentially escaping that way. Of course that assumes that land behind or north of the house wasn't planted with something tall enough to be useful for hiding. I'm not sure what the odds of that are given the place and timing.
I had a quick view on street view as well. It seems pretty rural.

Daily Mail isn't known for its accuracy. Like, Lori so wasn't a librarian.
So I don't know if we can believe what this article claims about Alex Cox criminal record either?
Just copying what it says anyway as we are researching it ATM.

"Cox, who had served prison sentences in both Texas and Utah for violent assaults, died on December 12, the day after Tammy’s body was dug up. He was 51. The cause of his death has not been released."

Perhaps the Utah records need looking at also.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

This is a link to the transcript of GH YouTube where the stun gun attack is mentioned. Number 32 in the transcript.

"32. Alex went to jail for 18 months for attacking Joe at the courthouse when Lori was going to court to get custody of Tylee. Lori paid him to do it. Alex stun gunned him and broke his ribs."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members