Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's - ahem - vastly interesting. Is there a reason that everyone in this little cult circle has to get married, and married in a hurry, one on the heels of another?
Shared honeymoon suites? Shared private planes or shared doomsday shelters, or maybe even shared “pacts”. How many cults have pacts? Quite a few “drink the kool-aide”

"Last month, Woodcock told Local News 8 that she had questions for the school her grandson attended. She was concerned about how he acted before he vanished. If he showed any signs of distress or change. Finding out why it seemed to go unnoticed that the boy was missing from school. All questions that remain unknown at this time."

"This is a developing story and will be updated as information becomes available."

Family could come to Idaho for answers - Local News 8

Lori and Chad got married almost a month before the other two couples. Where in Rexburg did they live after returning from wherever they got married? Lori's neighbor doesn't mention seeing Chad and one of Chad's children was supposedly still living in the family home, so I don't see Lori moving in.

Last edited:
"Last month, Woodcock told Local News 8 that she had questions for the school her grandson attended. She was concerned about how he acted before he vanished. If he showed any signs of distress or change. Finding out why it seemed to go unnoticed that the boy was missing from school. All questions that remain unknown at this time."

"This is a developing story and will be updated as information becomes available."

Family could come to Idaho for answers - Local News 8
If JJ was told that he was going to live/visit with his grandmother (as Lori's neighbor mentioned), then he would not have been distressed about it, unless he wasn't looking forward to it.

Oops, thanks for catching that. I edited it above.
Yeah, that's - ahem - vastly interesting. Is there a reason that everyone in this little cult circle has to get married, and married in a hurry, one on the heels of another?

Wow. Yeah. Do we know were the weddings at the same chapel? Before and after midnight?

I tried, and it is not archived. Her pages are now though.

this is a common format for online homeschooling for high school age kids. and when Tylee was in school, she was on the honor roll, so this doesn’t surprise me. I wonder if there are records of her enrollment in the online program, her address at the time, etc.?

Same search, but use Ryan, Lori. Karl Hays is listed there (intervenor)... right above the Austin Police Department entry.

Online Case Information
I can't say I understand this so I could be very wrong. But this case ended in "Dismissal for want of prosecution" which seems to mean that none of the parties showed up to pursue it. My guess is it has to do with unpaid bills or possibly unfinished court business that had been transferred to Arizona, just a guess.

The two marriages took place when Lori and Chad were already on the run from police. Although Alex seemingly took off with Lori, was he officially sought by LE? When did he reappear in AZ?

Apparently there's a temporary marriage license kiosk in the baggage area in Terminal 1, at the McCarran Airport, (Clark County).

Melani and Alex had their marriages officiated in Vegas. Just throwing this out there; if they somehow managed to fly there si i have no

You Can Now Get a Marriage License the Moment You Land in Las Vegas

I was curious about the LV marriages. The marriage licenses are about 250 apart in number. If they went there together, uncle and daughter, that distance is unlikely. I looked and the intervening numbers are used. So weird but maybe adding little to the story. I thought about making a list of the intervening marriages to see if there is a match to avow but since i have no list of avow member it would be fruitless.

It's interesting that Lori's neighbor in Rexburg (Seth) knew in advance that JJ was leaving (purportedly to be with his grandma), so likely he didn't suspect anything. I'm guessing that Seth did not see JJ after September 23. If JJ had been there much later, the neighbor would probably have noticed.

Seth doesn't mention Chad. Was he ever seen at Lori's place? It was mentioned earlier that Lori and Chad had fled by the time the police arrived, but it was rather Lori and Alex. Did they leave in one vehicle? When did Chad go on the run? Did he disappear from his home? When did he join Lori?

Alex was likely already a part of a few investigations in Arizona at the time the police searched his Rexburg appartment.

Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

Also, JJ’s grandma could’ve been Lori’s mother, correct? Have Lori’s parents been questioned?
How my heart wishes that JJ would’ve been sent to live with his biological grandparents (the Woodcocks) at that point.
If Lori was actually tired of caring for the kids, why not just leave, at least JJ, with his relatives in Lake Charles who wanted him?

If JJ was told that he was going to live/visit with his grandmother (as Lori's neighbor mentioned), then he would not have been distressed about it, unless he wasn't looking forward to it.

I think she might just have been wondering about his general state of mind while he was still at school, his behavior, academics, attendance, etc...

She probably won't be able to get any information from the school, however.

Also, JJ’s grandma could’ve been Lori’s mother, correct? Have Lori’s parents been questioned?
How my heart wishes that JJ would’ve been sent to live with his biological grandparents (the Woodcocks) at that point.
If Lori was actually tired of caring for the kids, why not just leave, at least JJ, with his relatives in Lake Charles who wanted him?

Also, do Chad and Alex look alike? Perhaps Lori was packing up the car with Chad when the neighbor Seth saw them, and he just thought it was the brother since that is who he had met before.
It was definitely Chad there, not Alex, when the cops came for the welfare check?
It kind of sounds like the welfare check put the Las Vegas prep plans into action, and they all (Lori, Alex and Chad) packed up and drove to Las Vegas, met Melani there...I imagine the kids were already placed into hiding (or worse) before Chad and Lori got married...

Lori stated (lied) to the police that her children were with a relative in AZ. Do her parents even live in the state? I'm sure the police checked with them. Lori would not have left JJ with the Vallows, as it seems that she was limiting their contact with him even before the kids wen't missing.

Lori and Chad got married almost a month before the other two couples. Where in Rexburg did they live after returning from wherever they got married? Lori's neighbor doesn't mention seeing Chad and one of Chad's children was supposedly still living in the family home, so I don't see Lori moving in.

Maybe the “brother” who rented the other townhouse, wasn’t Alex, but Chad?

I was curious about the LV marriages. The marriage licenses are about 250 apart in number. If they went there together, uncle and daughter, that distance is unlikely. I looked and the intervening numbers are used. So weird but maybe adding little to the story. I thought about making a list of the intervening marriages to see if there is a match to avow but since i have no list of avow member it would be fruitless.

Maybe they got a groupon.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/a-wedding-chapel-in-las-vegas-1

Lori stated (lied) to the police that her children were with a relative in AZ. Do her parents even live in the state? I'm sure the police checked with them. Lori would not have left JJ with the Vallows, as it seems that she was limiting their contact with him even before the kids wen't missing.

Yeah, I imagine if they actually were with her parents (in AZ or elsewhere) then it’s not like Lori would have given the police the correct contact info - she knew it was the Vallows who were concerned about the kids. I’m sure they had a whole plan for this occasion.

Also, do Chad and Alex look alike? Perhaps Lori was packing up the car with Chad when the neighbor Seth saw them, and he just thought it was the brother since that is who he had met before.
It was definitely Chad there, not Alex, when the cops came for the welfare check?
It kind of sounds like the welfare check put the Las Vegas prep plans into action, and they all (Lori, Alex and Chad) packed up and drove to Las Vegas, met Melani there...I imagine the kids were already placed into hiding (or worse) before Chad and Lori got married...

I saw a video of Alex which has been referenced in this thread, and IMO he does not resemble Chad at all in build or facial features. But Chad certainly could have misidentified himself all along to neighbor Seth.

I'd think that local LE, and definitely the FBI, would have verified Chad's appearance and identity in the course of the welfare check.

BBM. Lori's neighbor stated that Lori and Alex (plus her kids and a friend) drove from Arizona to Rexburg in September before JJ's school started. Alex had a separate appartment/house from Lori. That would not have been Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory