Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always a possibility that the self defence reason for Charles' death could be altered I guess. Do we know if his death is being looked at anew? Especially since the death of Alex.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Tylee has Snapchat? I haven't seen that social media platform brought up.

Also, I saw that AVOW uses an app called "Tapatalk". Not sure how this works--or if we can see if Tylee has an account with this app..

Tapatalk used to be used by some members on here when WS had the previous forum software so some members may be familiar and be able to explain how it works.

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths requires that information stated as fact must be supported by links to MSM, LE, or the Admin of an approved Missing Person FB account, or official public documents. If a post does not contain WS approved links to substantiate such information, that post will be removed along with all responses to it UNLESS the poster has applied for and been approved as Verified Insider in a case.

The only way a member can provide inside information without providing supporting links is to become a Verified Insider (VI).

In any case, we welcome inside information in the discussion. If you know a major case player in this case and have inside information you would like to share, please consider becoming a VI. The process is very simple, and information has already been provided upthread by Gardener1850.

After all my years reading here I'm still fuzzy on FB links. Is the link to a FB group discussing this case allowed with the posters initials to directs people there?
I know I can't quote/copy/paste posts
No it isn't. Check rules but only SM (FB, Twitter etc) of victim, suspect, POI or LE, MSM, or Justice for public sites are allowed AFAIK.

To clarify, Charles Vallow did not arrive at the Chandler house where he was murdered with a baseball bat. <modsnip: no MSM to substantiate information stated as fact> There is NO evidence Charles hit Alex with a baseball bat. Both Tylee and JJ were there and witnessed the murder.
Do you have a link for the fact that the kids witnessed the murder? I.e. they saw who pulled the trigger. Also why are you calling it a murder, LE stated it was self defence didn't they? If the kids witnessed a murder, did LE take statements?

(ETA just copied the section from the timeline relating to the death of CV. AC was hit on the head with a baseball bat according to this.
11 July 2019, abt 8:30 a.m. - Charles Vallow is fatally shot twice in the chest at his home in 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place, Chandler, AZ, allegedly by Lori's brother Alex Cox during a family argument. Lori was separated from CV at the time but living in the home CV owned. CV came to the house to pick up JJ and take him to school. Lori, Tylee and JJ were all at the house when the shooting occurred. AC was hit in the head with a baseball bat during the incident. AC called 911 and performed CPR on CV until emergency crews arrived. Police initially ruled the death self-defense and no charges were filed; However, Chandler PD have since said the investigation remains open (Fox10, Daily Mail).)

Last edited:
I think this is the most convoluted case I've tried to follow on WS. This is crazy.

What do you all make of LE thinking Tammy's death is related to the children being missing? What does that mean?

I certainly hope that all of this mocking and smugness, from several different groups, indicates that the children are alive and just being hidden. That the groups feel like they are just superior/smarter/ getting something over the authorities (they will be caught eventually). Because if they are acting this way without knowing for sure the kids are alive, or even knowing something worse- well there is a very toasty place awaiting them. Moo.
Yes, I have to agree and the responses we have seen are disappointing given that the the crucial issue is that 2 children are missing.

I don't get the priorities of these organizations given the circumstances at all.

At what point does withholding information become obstruction into what now appears to be a federal investigation?

MOO

Do you have a link for the fact that the kids witnessed the murder? I.e. they saw who pulled the trigger. Also why are you calling it a murder, LE stated it was self defence didn't they? If the kids witnessed a murder, did LE take statements?
Some of the details of what happened the day Charles died were discussed on the Gray Hughes podcast where he interviewed Kay (Charles sister) and her husband. Kay was honest in saying that because the investigation into her brothers death is ongoing that there were various issues that could not be discussed.

But in that interview she did give a brief explanation of what she believed happened.

I would suggest checking out the podcast directly if you are interested as there was a lot of other information in the podcast about Charles, JJ and the Charles/Lori relationship that IMO was quite helpful in terms of understanding the overall situation.

Here is a link to the interview done by Gray Hughes on his youtube channel:

I think this is the most convoluted case I've tried to follow on WS. This is crazy.

What do you all make of LE thinking Tammy's death is related to the children being missing? What does that mean?
It could mean that Tammy's death was planned and disappearing the children was a step in that direction, although the children might not have any connection to Tammy.
Are Chad's children safe/unharmed/not crazy?
He has 5 adult children. According to the sheriff, they refuse to spead to the police:

"Typically the family has not spoken with us in reference to this case, at all," Sheriff Humphries said.

Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

Last edited:
Some of the details of what happened the day Charles died were discussed on the Gray Hughes podcast where he interviewed Kay (Charles sister) and her husband. Kay was honest in saying that because the investigation into her brothers death is ongoing that there were various issues that could not be discussed.

But in that interview she did give a brief explanation of what she believed happened.

I would suggest checking out the podcast directly if you are interested as there was a lot of other information in the podcast about Charles, JJ and the Charles/Lori relationship that IMO was quite helpful in terms of understanding the overall situation.

Here is a link to the interview done by Gray Hughes on his youtube channel:

Thanks for that. Has anyone done a transcript for this one?

Thanks for that. Has anyone done a transcript for this one?
Yes, I would search the media thread or prior thread as I believe someone made an attempt to do so. I listened to it on 2x speed only in the segments where Kay and her husband were speaking, given time constraints.

(ETA just copied the section from the timeline relating to the death of CV. AC was hit on the head with a baseball bat according to this.
11 July 2019, abt 8:30 a.m. - Charles Vallow is fatally shot twice in the chest at his home in 5500 block of S. Four Peaks Place, Chandler, AZ, allegedly by Lori's brother Alex Cox during a family argument. Lori was separated from CV at the time but living in the home CV owned. CV came to the house to pick up JJ and take him to school. Lori, Tylee and JJ were all at the house when the shooting occurred. AC was hit in the head with a baseball bat during the incident. AC called 911 and performed CPR on CV until emergency crews arrived. Police initially ruled the death self-defense and no charges were filed; However, Chandler PD have since said the investigation remains open (Fox10, Daily Mail).)

All deaths at the hand of another are homicides/murders.

To me, it simply means that LE is investigating whether Tammy was murdered to “allow” Chad to marry Lori and, if so, determining whether Lori’s kids were disappeared so that Chad and Lori could have a “no strings attached” marriage.

Both potential crimes may also be deemed related due to Chad’s and Lori’s shared ”extreme” religious beliefs that likely would play a motivating factor in any crimes committed by the pair.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member