Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure this is from a Gary Hughes You tube (since I think I posted it). I do not know if it has been backed up with a MSM article yet.

I am still very new to Web Sleuths and I definitely now understand the importance of a MSM link. If anyone knows of one about the car being found in Rexburg please correct me.

You may be right, that detail may be from Gray Hughes. I tried to limit the details that came only from that one source but a few things that were only on GH may have made their way into the timeline inadvertently. I tried to indicate that if it came from GH. I really expected more vehicle details to have been discussed in the MSM by now. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about whether Lori and Chad and Tylee and Alexes vehicles have been impounded or not. We only just recently found out that Lori and Alex were loading up a white truck (perhaps CV's F-150?) the night before they fled Rexburg. And where is that truck now? Why isn't LE asking people to look for the truck? How many other vehicles did CV own that may be in Lori's possession since his death? Anyone know how to find vehicle registration info?

MOO.

I’m pretty sure this is from a Gary Hughes You tube (since I think I posted it). I do not know if it has been backed up with a MSM article yet.

I am still very new to Web Sleuths and I definitely now understand the importance of a MSM link. If anyone knows of one about the car being found in Rexburg please correct me.
As Gardener has it in the Timeline she must have a source for it. If you look at the timeline on page 1 under the date I gave of 2 Oct 2019, the source should be there. I will copy pasta it into this post.

Da da.......

"2 Oct 2019 – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses him and shatters the driver’s side window of BB’s car. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. A police report is filed. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. The Jeep was later found in Rexburg, ID and impounded by police for evidence (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic)."

I know this will sound crazy, but so many things about this case are I’ll put it out there.

Has it been forensically confirmed that the body found in AZ in December is actually Alex? I’m sure the new wife confirmed his identity but did LE take her at her word like they did Lori when Charles was shot?

Alex has been Lori’s right hand and henchman through thick and thin. I can see her wanting him gone because he knows too much, but if she could stop LE from talking to him yet somehow still keep him around I think she would.

I know there are numerous ways LE could confirm ID. Fingerprints taken from previous arrests, pictures of his face, DNA match w/relatives, etc. so this plan would only work if LE bought the story hook, line and sinker. And given the death investigation we know they didn’t.

Bur if ME discovered the body wasn’t Alex, would they necessarily have announced or might they keep it quiet while they investigate further?

Any chance you can pass those posts on to the FBI? Chandler LE is pointless.
I took a look earlier but there have been so many posts in the last 6 months I'm not sure how to find it. I doubt it would matter much as most of the details of Charles shooting (that can be known by people outside the home) are already known.

If she had an autopsy that wasn't hasty, why would there be need to exhume the body? Frankly, I don't believe this information to be accurate. She might have spend four hours laying somewhere, but I don't think an autopsy was done at all, other than maybe just looking at the body superficially.

I think that maybe, if an autopsy was done, it was very cursory, routine, not necessarily in depth, with specifically seeking any anomalies. Unlike the one done after the fact.

I know this will sound crazy, but so many things about this case are I’ll put it out there.

Has it been forensically confirmed that the body found in AZ in December is actually Alex? ..
I guess nothing is too crazy for this particular case. No findings has been released about Alex' demise so I don't know what police did or didn't confirm.

Has it been forensically confirmed that the body found in AZ in December is actually Alex? I’m sure the new wife confirmed his identity but did LE take her at her word like they did Lori when Charles was shot?

Alex has been Lori’s right hand and henchman through thick and thin. I can see her wanting him gone because he knows too much, but if she could stop LE from talking to him yet somehow still keep him around I think she would.

I know there are numerous ways LE could confirm ID. Fingerprints taken from previous arrests, pictures of his face, DNA match w/relatives, etc. so this plan would only work if LE bought the story hook, line and sinker. And given the death investigation we know they didn’t.

Bur if ME discovered the body wasn’t Alex, would they necessarily have announced or might they keep it quiet while they investigate further?
Alex would have his fingerprints and possibly DNA on file already as he had at least two prior assault convictions. This is standard police work to check this out but they may also have taken mug shots ready to charge him at some point. Surely shooting someone, even in self defense has to go to court normally, doesn't it. Just to make sure they do not make a habit of it. I mean Charles was at his own house, it was not Alex's residence after all.

I guess my point is similar to yours, they will have fingerprints from the body, photographs of the body, to compare to prior mugshots etc and the wife's identification also. If it wasn't Alex, who could it have been?

AJMO.

Last edited:
Alex would have his fingerprints and possibly DNA on file already as he had at least two prior assault convictions. This is standard police work to check this out but they may also have taken mug shots ready to charge him at some point. Surely shooting someone, even in self defense has to go to court normally, doesn't it. Just to make sure they do not make a habit of it. I mean Charles was at his own house, it was not Alex's residence after all. AJMO.

I suspect Charles's death was still under investigation at the time of Alex's death. I can't point to any evidence for this, just a hunch. Since AZ is a "stand your ground" state, I was wondering if use of the baseball bat might not clearly be just cause for "self defense" in this case? Since everyone involved was running around in different states, that would slow the investigation significantly. I think it's possible that LE and the DA needed more time for an indictment against Alex due to the possibility of this defense, especially if they need to locate and interview witnesses out of state. Do we really know the case was closed? JMO.

Two questions... If Tammy had a "cough and vomit" attack the night she died, how did this not wake Chad up?? The sounds didn't wake him? Her falling off the bed didn't wake him?

Secondly, re: the baseball attack on Alex, IIRC, it states he was hit on the head. Do you really think someone who was whacked on the head with a bat would be able to call 911 (coherently) AND supposedly perform CPR on the person they just shot? I believe that's the cover up they concocted in the time between her randomly dropping JJ at school and returning to call 911. IMHO, Lori whacked him with it as their cover up story.

Last edited:
I wish we knew more what the official self-defense story even is. When Charles supposedly hit Alex on the head with a bat, did Alex then go get the gun? Or he had the gun on him? Was Tylee questioned or not? Did Lori's and Alex' story matched or not? Did police do any forensics? Whose fingerprints are on the bat? How far was Alex from Charles when Charles was shot?

I wish we knew more what the official self-defense story even is. When Charles supposedly hit Alex on the head with a bat, did Alex then go get the gun? Or he had the gun on him? Was Tylee questioned or not? Did Lori's and Alex' story matched or not? Did police do any forensics? Whose fingerprints are on the bat? How far was Alex from Charles when Charles was shot?
Wonder if any reporters have ordered the 911 cd yet?

She apparently had a coughing and vomiting attack at some point and died in her sleep. Chad found her cold on the floor beside the bed.

ETA timeline date 19 Oct 2019 states autopsy took 4 hours and ME ruled the death "natural causes".

Okay....here is the thing

I am very aware of when my spouse is missing from the bed for an extended amount of time.

Do you really think that after knowing that she was not feeling well CD “found” her cold and unresponsive on the floor?

Two questions... If Tammy had a "cough and vomit" attack the night she died, how did this not wake Chad up?? The sounds didn't wake him? Her falling off the bed didn't wake him?

Secondly, re: the baseball attack on Alex, IIRC, it states he was hit on the head. Do you really think someone who was whacked on the head with a bat would be able to call 911 (coherently) AND supposedly perform CPR on the person they just shot? I believe that's the cover up they concocted in the time between her randomly dropping JJ at school and returning to call 911. IMHO, Tammy whacked him with it as their cover up story.
I agree about the coughing and vomiting but presumed that happened before they went to sleep. Then when he woke he found her dead and cold on the floor. How does one die in your sleep on the floor? Alternatively, perhaps they sleep in separate bedrooms.
At the end, I presume you meant Lori, not Tammy, wacked Alex on the head as a cover story. I agree that could work too. MOO.

Okay....here is the thing

I am very aware of when my spouse is missing from the bed for an extended amount of time.

Do you really think that after knowing that she was not feeling well CD “found” her cold and unresponsive on the floor?

That was why I used the adjective "apparently" to hopefully indicate a little irony and scepticism. Obviously didnt work. :)

If Tammy had a "cough and vomit" attack the night she died, how did this not wake Chad up?? The sounds didn't wake him? Her falling off the bed didn't wake him?

The coughing did “wake Chad up” (or he was already awake), hence how we know about it in the first place. Chad relayed this information to Tammy’s father per the news story below. However, it has not been reported whether her falling out of bed awoke him. Let’s keep in mind that the “fact” that Tammy had a coughing/vomiting fit that evening and that she fell out of bed in the night (as opposed to having been moved there) comes only from Chad (as far as I am aware, unless one of the children has corroborated this).

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

Do you really think someone who was whacked on the head with a bat would be able to call 911 (coherently) AND supposedly perform CPR on the person they just shot?

I hate being the devil’s advocate (especially in this case), but, typically, if you are on the phone with 911 and are with someone in need of resuscitation, the 911 operator will request that you perform CPR and will walk you through what to do, if necessary, over the phone until help arrives. I do not see any indication in the following article of Alex being taken to the hospital for injuries, so the “blow” to the head may not have been as severe as one would expect. (Or, more likely, there was no blow to the head at all, MOO.)

Man dead after family fight at Chandler home leads to shooting

I really expected more vehicle details to have been discussed in the MSM by now. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about whether Lori and Chad and Tylee and Alexes vehicles have been impounded or not. We only just recently found out that Lori and Alex were loading up a white truck (perhaps CV's F-150?) the night before they fled Rexburg. And where is that truck now? Why isn't LE asking people to look for the truck? How many other vehicles did CV own that may be in Lori's possession since his death? Anyone know how to find vehicle registration info?

MOO.

RSBBM I’ve been wondering about this too. Perhaps it’s because the couple is dangerous and challenging the public to ‘spot them’ would be risky to the public, as well as the children if they are still alive/with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya