Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that JJ had been playing with his kids almost daily so it would not have been out of place for him to ask on behalf of his kids. It would have been polite really, rather than nosey in my opinion, where young kids are concerned and are playmates.
Yea, but JJ told the neighbor he was going to go visit grandma.

But it's not a federally controlled substance.
Melatonin and other sleep aids are available on store shelves. Stronger sleep drugs require a prescription but aren’t as hard to get as adderall, which like oxy is a Schedule II drug and highly controlled.

Don't foget to take into account that Alex was in Las Vegas getting married at the end of November.

What is the source for the Jeep (the one reportedly used in the attack on Brandon) being found (impounded) in Idaho? A potential source of this info has been refuted here twice so far, so I'm wondering if you have a different one.
My source was Gardener 1850's timeline (update 2) from Thread #5 and then again at top of this Thread (Thread #6, page 1). It was the 2 Oct 2019 entry. She had sourced it from "Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic".

I now see that in Gardener 1850's timeline update 3, posted on the very next page (pg 2), the reference to impoundment in Rexburg has been removed. I can find no posts however in between the two timeline updates that address or refute the vehicle impoundment/location issue, but perhaps I'm missing something. Obviously somebody questioned it, or refuted it, or new facts became available to Gardener 1850 prompting her to delete that part of the 2 Oct 2019 entry when she compiled and issued update 3.

From what I can tell, there is no information in the new timeline (update 3) that replaces the impoundment/location information in timeline update 2. It was just basically deleted. So not sure how this affects my earlier post). Can someone help? (was the vehicle impounded in ID, AZ, or not at all?)

Also, is there any way that in the future, revisions to existing/previous timeline entries (updates) can be noted outside the timeline itself (i.e. with an ETA at the beginning or end of the timeline) to make it unnecessary for sleuthers to carefully compare each timeline entry to detect potentially hard-to-spot changes or deletions? Thanks for any help

I have never seen Tammy listed on the podcasts, either.

Of note, Lori and Chad did one on 9/16/19... Not long before the special 9/23/19 date.
This is why I don’t. My own opinion, think that either she knew the full information. Or she did and didn’t agree and tolerated it. In my mind she is a saint in patience and commitment.

I have never seen Tammy listed on the podcasts, either.

Of note, Lori and Chad did one on 9/16/19... Not long before the special 9/23/19 date.
Yep I especially noted there are a couple from Sept I think. Has anyone listened? Who wants to take one for the team and give us a review?
Yea, but JJ told the neighbor he was going to go visit grandma.
I know. I am talking about when they returned. "Can JJ come over to play". No he's not coming back till.....

Yep I especially noted there are a couple from Sept I think. Has anyone listened? Who wants to take one for the team and give us a review?

I know. I am talking about when they returned. "Can JJ come over to play". No he's not coming back till.....
He didn't ask. It's not his problem if the child wasn't around, and he didn't know any of Lori's history. I am sure he didn't think anything of it.

I agree. The LDS bishops I know are great men, and devote much time to the church. I think the response time if not an emergency is only offset by hours vs a paid minister.

I just saw your additional edit and so edited my response slightly. :)

Well I disagree, as a parent when your young kids are playing at each others houses sometimes you have to be "nosey" to find out such things. But that's my opinion. I wanted to be sure that new neighbour wasn't some weirdo. But my spouse was LE so maybe I am more "nosey" than most.
No disrespect to you and your ex husband. My parent were also in LE. This is more of a culture thing. If a man asks too much it’s inappropriate. If he asks too little. It’s his fault.

In many ways we have just learned to shut up and go to with things.

I bring this back to Chad. IMO. He just listened to Lori and tried to play the knight in armor. And now is soooo deep. How will it end? As long as those kids are ok! I don’t care!

He didn't ask. It's not his problem if the child wasn't around, and he didn't know any of Lori's history. I am sure he didn't think anything of it.
I didn't say it wasnt his problem. I am wondering why that's all. And I bet he wishes he had done now there is a reward being offered. He said he ate her brownies. :-(

I just posted a site where they can still be listened to. They are available under a few different sites.

If you get any of the podcasts involving Chad and Lori to work - from your links or mine - please let me know. On some links you don't even see the 9/16/19 podcast listed.

Do you have any idea why he would have been given such a prominent calling? Just short of the Bishopric? His writings were apparently way off from Church doctrine (from the summaries/blurbs on his website), and he published/supported extremely controversial authors. Why would the Church give him any legitimacy, or place him in a leadership role? I'm not talking about the secret AVOW stuff, just the information well known to the general public. I just can't understand it (Ex-lds for 20+ years but entire family still active). Moo.

I actually thought the same thing. His brother and sister in law created distance from him because of the books he was publishing . Why is he the Ward Executive Sec ? My only thought is maybe to somewhat keep and eye on him of sorts, you couldnt have him teaching Gospel Doctrine with his own views. With all of this coming out he should have been on maybe the Ward building cleaning coordinator or something. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee