Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do learn that Lori and the kids were only at that address 3 weeks - so somewhere around June 20th.

@Gardener1850
And we also learn that Tylee drove from Texas to Arizona by herself. Wow is all I can say about that. I would have a super hard time allowing my 16 year old to do that.

ETA: sorry I see already mentioned.

Well after viewing the new audio of Lori and Tylee at the crime scene seems to me the police officer was in quite a flirty mood........at a murder scene.

I think the one I was talking about was a different PD. My question was about the police report of Lori and her purse. Chandler PD maybe? I'm so turned around with details.

I keep waiting for the “Oh my gosh what happened?” moment, or “where’s Charles, is he ok”? But, it’s not coming. Not one tissue, not one tear, not one sniffle, there’s not a care in the world.
This is a very good point. I know people react differently to stress, myself included... but at this point does Lori know Charles is dead? I guess she can see Alex sitting on the curb and all the police presence, but I am still confused at her testimony. Did she say she heard the shots and left the house? Or heard the shots when she was checking on the kids in the car? She definitely should be asking what happened... MOO

Well after viewing the new audio of Lori and Tylee at the crime scene seems to me the police officer was in quite a flirty mood........at a murder scene.

Again, just like the 911 recording of Alex after he shot Charles. A very surreal reaction, I'm not surprised by Lori's behavior. But that was Tylee's Father, I did expect her to be upset at the fact her Father was lying dead in the house? The cop didn't find any of that weird? Jeeze this is such a bizarre case ...

ETA-Did I misunderstand and they did not know Charles was dead at that time?

Again, just like the 911 recording of Alex after he shot Charles. A very surreal reaction, I'm not surprised by Lori's behavior. But that was Tylee's Father, I did expect her to be upset at the fact her Father was lying dead in the house? The cop didn't find any of that weird? Jeeze this is such a bizarre case ...

Tylee's stepfather. Her father died in 2018. (Not that I wouldn't still expect them both to be upset, just being a nitpicker :) )

Charles was her stepfather, BUT, I would have at least expected some emotion of some sort from her?! This whole situation is bizarre. Bit by bit as we get these pieces, it becomes even more unbelievable. All of their demeanors are very very suspect.

I'm just positive Alex would have clued her in. Jmo

I keep waiting for the “Oh my gosh what happened?” moment, or “where’s Charles, is he ok”? But, it’s not coming. Not one tissue, not one tear, not one sniffle, there’s not a care in the world.
Well, per her story, as far as I can tell, she knew he was shot before she left. It's only Alex that was claiming she left before Charles was shot.

Charles was Tylee's step father. I am also pretty sue Lori was still in the house when Charles was shot. Alex was the one claiming she left before the shooting.
"The report, however, said moments before the shooting, Lori heard the gunshot and walked from the kitchen to the living room to find Charles' body. Then she checks on the kids in the car. She almost went back inside before ultimately driving off."
Body camera shows aftermath of 2019 shooting that killed Charles Vallow

Yeah, you know I'm the type to crack jokes under stress, and I still can't fathom this reaction. I would also have a splotchy face and been incapable of driving. Even in a scenario where CV is an abuser and they're relieved, I would still be out of my mind that someone had been murdered, and that my child was there.

Basically, from what I can tell, Lori would have known Charles was shot before she returned to the scene. Three is a contradiction between what Alex told police (Lori left before shooting) and what Lori told police (Lori left after shooting).
Cox said that Joshua, Tylee, and Lori Daybell all left the home before the gunshots, but Lori’s statement said when she heard a gunshot she walked from the kitchen to the living room, finding her husband dead, according to Fox10 Phoenix. She then went outside to check on the kids and drove away with them in Charles Vallow’s rental car.
Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220