Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New: Justin Lum Fox 10
On January 31, 2019 officers met with Lori Vallow at GPD. The report reveals Lori told police that her husband Charles stole her purse. Police had also been informed about a petition for an involuntary hold at Community Bridges. Police say Lori would be allowed to go to the facility willingly to talk to staff.

more at link above

Wow, this really changes some things in my eyes. We really haven't heard much of anything on Lori's side of the story, but this seems to provide some potential reasons for the actions on both sides. I haven't had time to think through all the possibilities, but here are some questions I'm asking myself based on these documents:

1. Is there a possibility that Charles exaggerated or made up some of the things in the original divorce request including the petition for an involuntary hold on Lori in order to make sure he was able to get the $35,000 back? It's interesting what the officer said about how Charles seemed more concerned about getting the money back, than the safety of JJ (with respect to Lori's mental state)...also note that Lori did check herself in to the psych clinic or whatever it was, and was released very quickly
2. Why did Lori take the $35,000 initially? If she believed that Charles had been cheating on her during business trips, was this her way of getting back at him, or was she holding on to it to blackmail him or for some other reason? If he didn't get that money back (does anyone know if he did get it back from Lori?), then why did he cancel the divorce request...especially if he truly feared for his life? To go from him fearing for his life, to deciding to work out the marriage within about a month seems like a big leap of faith, or Lori was really a master charmer.
3. Why did Lori allegedly take Charles phone on the day he was shot? Was she looking for text messages from other women? Trying to transfer money from his account?

In don't yet have opinions on the above questions, but, now I'm starting to see that there are definitely two sides to this story IMHO.

Yea, there are two sides to every story. Only in this story, Charles is dead and Lori is married to Chad, whose wife died just a couple weeks prior to his remarriage. Somehow I really doubt Lori had any concerns about Charles cheating. And of course never mind that Lori's two children are nowhere to be found.

Wow, this really changes some things in my eyes. We really haven't heard much of anything on Lori's side of the story, but this seems to provide some potential reasons for the actions on both sides. I haven't had time to think through all the possibilities, but here are some questions I'm asking myself based on these documents:

1. Is there a possibility that Charles exaggerated or made up some of the things in the original divorce request including the petition for an involuntary hold on Lori in order to make sure he was able to get the $35,000 back? It's interesting what the officer said about how Charles seemed more concerned about getting the money back, than the safety of JJ (with respect to Lori's mental state)...also note that Lori did check herself in to the psych clinic or whatever it was, and was released very quickly
2. Why did Lori take the $35,000 initially? If she believed that Charles had been cheating on her during business trips, was this her way of getting back at him, or was she holding on to it to blackmail him or for some other reason? If he didn't get that money back (does anyone know if he did get it back from Lori?), then why did he cancel the divorce request...especially if he truly feared for his life? To go from him fearing for his life, to deciding to work out the marriage within about a month seems like a big leap of faith, or Lori was really a master charmer.
3. Why did Lori allegedly take Charles phone on the day he was shot? Was she looking for text messages from other women? Trying to transfer money from his account?

In don't yet have opinions on the above questions, but, now I'm starting to see that there are definitely two sides to this story IMHO.

Always two sides except in this instance only one side seems to be surrounded by dead and missing people.

I don’t know how to link to the 911 call, or if I’m supposed to, but my comments are in regard to it.

Tylee doesn’t seem to hesitate about saying she has a phone in the video.

One other thing I picked out... Alex does not say Charles is enraged. He says, “I’ve never seen him enraged before.”

This is a very odd way to phrase it, especially without having been asked something leading to it, like “Is he known to have a bad temper?” or some such.

I’m honestly not entirely sure I want to make a call on Tylee’s demeanor.

Put it this way... I have a daughter just a couple months older. My daughter is VERY mature and adult, has been her whole life. My daughter is homeschooled, highly intelligent, and very, very comfortable and confident speaking with adults. Far, far beyond the typical 17yo.

I’m not certain, however, that my daughter could pull off that level of calm in this situation. And she’s pretty much always calm. And we unfortunately have experience dealing with some high-stress circumstances, so I have reason to estimate her ability to handle things.

At best... Lori removed her from the scene to give her time to get her *advertiser censored* together. At worst, she may have been aware of what Lori and Alex planned, ahead of time.

Absolutely none of them are reacting appropriately to the circumstances. It’s pretty disconcerting.

Unfortunately, I no longer have much hope those kids are alive. I suspect Tylee was ready to tell. And I wonder if it might have been because something happened, or was planned to happen, to JJ.

I’m very curious how her friends feel about her demeanor in this video.

I don’t see the officer as being flirty, at least in regard to the blue eyes comment with Tylee. It comes across more like he’s trying to set her at ease...but I’m not sure she needed it.

Just thinking out loud here.

Tylee supposedly got her GED at 15 which means that when Lori took off for the 58 days she didn’t have to go to school. But JJ did. Do we know where he went to school during those 58 days?

I’m wondering if any of Lori’s friends would have info on this? I’d be curious to know who stepped in for her then and what they were told.
@anamanunee or @echoecho222 Can you offer any insight?

Just thinking out loud here.

Tylee supposedly got her GED at 15 which means that when Lori took off for the 58 days she didn’t have to go to school. But JJ did. Do we know where he went to school during those 58 days?

I’m wondering if any of Lori’s friends would have info on this? I’d be curious to know who stepped in for her then and what they were told.
@anamanunee or @echoecho222 Can you offer any insight?
JJ was with Charles while Lori was gone. I believe at some point they might have moved to Houston. Charles' sister said she wanted them to move to Houston permanently and she offered to watch JJ when Charles had to travel for work.

I don’t know how to link to the 911 call, or if I’m supposed to, but my comments are in regard to it.

Tylee doesn’t seem to hesitate about saying she has a phone in the video.

One other thing I picked out... Alex does not say Charles is enraged. He says, “I’ve never seen him enraged before.”

This is a very odd way to phrase it, especially without having been asked something leading to it, like “Is he known to have a bad temper?” or some such.

I’m honestly not entirely sure I want to make a call on Tylee’s demeanor.

Put it this way... I have a daughter just a couple months older. My daughter is VERY mature and adult, has been her whole life. My daughter is homeschooled, highly intelligent, and very, very comfortable and confident speaking with adults. Far, far beyond the typical 17yo.

I’m not certain, however, that my daughter could pull off that level of calm in this situation. And she’s pretty much always calm. And we unfortunately have experience dealing with some high-stress circumstances, so I have reason to estimate her ability to handle things.

At best... Lori removed her from the scene to give her time to get her **** together. At worst, she may have been aware of what Lori and Alex planned, ahead of time.

Absolutely none of them are reacting appropriately to the circumstances. It’s pretty disconcerting.

Unfortunately, I no longer have much hope those kids are alive. I suspect Tylee was ready to tell. And I wonder if it might have been because something happened, or was planned to happen, to JJ.

I’m very curious how her friends feel about her demeanor in this video.

I don’t see the officer as being flirty, at least in regard to the blue eyes comment with Tylee. It comes across more like he’s trying to set her at ease...but I’m not sure she needed it.
I agree with the setting her at ease. His whole tone softened when he spoke to Tylee. She was fidgety, both during and before and after the part we saw from the blurred out images we have seen.

Their behavior is so off to me I have even wondered if some type of drugs (prescription) could be onboard on both Lori and Tylee. I wonder if they test that kind of thing.

Is it just me or have the officers names been retracted. WHY?

The one name that wasn't retracted... Appears that's a Gilbert PD officer who generally investigates financial crimes (per LinkedIn). It's frustratingly weird with Gilbert PD covering the divorce aspect and Chandler PD covering the murder of Charles. Don't these departments communicate freely with each other, use same data base, etc? They are in same county just a few miles apart. I dunno, I'm puzzled.

So tragically, what this has all shown me over the last day or so is no way is Lori ever letting herself be in a situation where anyone can ever talk to Tylee or JJ. She cannot let them ever talk to anyone. They're not hidden, as hidden things can be found. I had a tiny bit of hope before, but now I am sure of a very tragic outcome. MOO

1. As far as exaggerating her beliefs, no. Her entire circle speaks the same way, example: ordinances of translation, angels helping them, past lives etc. The threats, I dont think he would lie in a court declaration, and his lawyers seemed pretty certain. Supposedly there might be cell phone recording of some of the tirades. As far as the officer stating he thought Charles was more interested in the bank than JJ or Lori, well a) Yes this lunatic had just cleared $35k out if their checking and payroll accounts. Any reasonable person would be trying to sort this out, and in a panic over the ENTIRE bizarre situation Lori had just brought down on their family b) JJ was at school for the day, a place where presumably he felt safe, and was his routine, so why mess with it and c) insisting on and making sure Lori was taken into a mental health facility WAS in fact the best way to show concern about JJs safety because this lady is clearly unwell and has no business caring for a child. Moo and I will try to get to points 2 and 3 later.

So tragically, what this has all shown me over the last day or so is no way is Lori ever letting herself be in a situation where anyone can ever talk to Tylee or JJ. She cannot let them ever talk to anyone. They're not hidden, as hidden things can be found. I had a tiny bit of hope before, but now I am sure of a very tragic outcome. MOO
"We know that the children are not with Lori and Chad Daybell and we also have information indicating that Lori knows either the location of the children or what has happened to them"
Rexburg Police Department

Hoping and praying you're wrong.

On one of the police videos released today, he says he hauls a load to Arkansas each week (from Arizona). So that's what he was doing at that time. One thing about being a trucker, if you own your rig you can be based out of a lot of places. He does seem to always be where Lori is, though. Their relationship creeps me out in more ways than one (MOO).

You and me both. Yuck.

Again, just like the 911 recording of Alex after he shot Charles. A very surreal reaction, I'm not surprised by Lori's behavior. But that was Tylee's Father, I did expect her to be upset at the fact her Father was lying dead in the house? The cop didn't find any of that weird? Jeeze this is such a bizarre case ...

ETA-Did I misunderstand and they did not know Charles was dead at that time?
Charles was not Tylee's father but stepfather.

I agree with the setting her at ease. His whole tone softened when he spoke to Tylee. She was fidgety, both during and before and after the part we saw from the blurred out images we have seen.

Their behavior is so off to me I have even wondered if some type of drugs (prescription) could be onboard on both Lori and Tylee. I wonder if they test that kind of thing.

Besides her fidgeting I noticed she was constantly looking to her left. To the right was Lori, and straight ahead was pretty much a crime scene. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01