Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your patience in working through the car thing with me yesterday. And it is great to see you verified. I hope through this you do not have any repercussions or safety fears.

One thing I’m curious about in regards to Chad editing the book. Did Chad say Hawaii in general? Did anyone ever seem to know which island?

Also, I think I saw it asked but I didn’t check to see if answered, so I apologize if this is duplicate. Did Tammy ever meet Lori to your knowledge? I’m wondering if somehow Lori could have had independent access to Tammy. Do you know if Lori attended the graveside of Tammy’s funeral?

I have wondered if Lori had met Tammy.

So it's possible based on RS's earlier recollected dates that CD was in HI sometime between approx 11/3 and 11/17. Since he and Lori were then supposedly married-and-back-in-the-Rex-town-home by 11/17, it seems likely that Lori was also in HI between approx 11/3 and 11/17.

Then CD and Lori are likely living in Rexburg in the town home between 11/17 and the welfare check on 11/26. On 11/27 they're both gone.

Then CD reappears at a family vacation 12/3 (do we know where?), probably without Lori (although she may have simply avoided having her picture taken, I think it's more likely she wasn't present). But she (and possibly CD) could've been staying nearby (the vacation location) at a hotel, or friend's or relative's place. Just wondering where Lori and CD were between 11/27 and the end of CD's vacation.

But it may not matter that much where Lori and CD were then (as far as the children's location is concerned), as I don't think she/they had the kids with her/them that late in the game (or even earlier in Rex between 11/17 and the 11/26 welfare check).

I have always leaned toward the idea that AC left Rexburg with the kids in late September (after 9/24) perhaps taking the kids with him to AZ (possible BB shooting attempt on 10/2) or maybe dropping them off at some prepper community (or disposing of them) along the way. Lori could've lied and told the kids that AC was taking them to visit friends/grandparents in AZ.

Lori and/or AC (if AC returned to Rexburg following BB) could've also dropped the kids off (or disposed of them) somewhere in ID, UT or AZ between say 10/10 (if AC was paintball) and 11/3 when CD and Lori likely went to HI to get married (and of course to grieve..). But again, kids weren't seen in Rex after 9/24..

So to sum up, the possible windows of time (approx) during which the children could have been dropped off or disposed of (and who might've accompanied them) would seem to include (at minimum):

-between 9/24 (JJ out if school) and about 10/6. Accompanied possibly by AC on his trip to AZ. Lori could've also taken the kids somewhere during this time, or she could've gone along with AC and kids on the trip to AZ.

-between 10/6 (est. possible AC return to Rex) and approx 11/3 when Lori possibly left for Hawaii. Again accompanied by Lori, AC, or both.

-between approx 11/3 (when Lori was likely in HI) and 11/17 (when she and CD were back in Rex). Accompanied by AC only. He could've taken them anywhere: ID, UT, or even back to AZ - possibly with the same lie/promise mentioned earlier, or even w/an added lie that Lori would be joining them in AZ after she got back from HI)

-after 11/17: Slim possibility that they were moved after 11/17, as unless they were temporarily placed somewhere earlier by Lori (before she went to HI) or AC (between 10/6 and 11/17), the children probably would've had to have been living with Lori and CD in the town home from 11/17 until prior to welfare check. Surely somebody would've seen the kids.

-between 11/26 (welfare check) and 12/3 (CD's family vacation, or whenever the vacation ended). Even slimmer possibility than above, as I imagine that at this time CD and Lori woulda been seriously trying to get outta Dodge, and I think by this time LE knew the kids were not with them anyway.

Then after the vacation (early Dec, I guess), CD and Lori are in the wind. I speculate they may have returned to HI (if for no other reasons than there's been no vehicle lookouts, they're familiar with HI, and there are probably like-minded people there would might be willing to help them).

I'd like to think that after the vacation, CD and Lori went to join the kids at a prepper community somewhere (where Lori and/or AC might've dropped them earlier), but I don't think this is likely (again, LE knew by then (12/3) or before that the kids were not with Lori and Chad.

MOO and speculation. Hopefully with not too many errors, holes, or logic busts.

So it's possible based on RS's earlier recollected dates that CD was in HI sometime between approx 11/3 and 11/17. Since he and Lori were then supposedly married-and-back-in-the-Rex-town-home by 11/17, it seems likely that Lori was also in HI between approx 11/3 and 11/17.

Then CD and Lori are likely living in Rexburg in the town home between 11/17 and the welfare check on 11/26. On 11/27 they're both gone.

Then CD reappears at a family vacation 12/3 (do we know where?), probably without Lori (although she may have simply avoided having her picture taken, I think it's more likely she wasn't present). But she (and possibly CD) could've been staying nearby (the vacation location) at a hotel, or friend's or relative's place. Just wondering where Lori and CD were between 11/27 and the end of CD's vacation.

But it may not matter that much where Lori and CD were then (as far as the children's location is concerned), as I don't think she/they had the kids with her/them that late in the game (or even earlier in Rex between 11/17 and the 11/26 welfare check).

I have always leaned toward the idea that AC left Rexburg with the kids in late September (after 9/24) perhaps taking the kids with him to AZ (possible BB shooting attempt on 10/2) or maybe dropping them off at some prepper community (or disposing of them) along the way. Lori could've lied and told the kids that AC was taking them to visit friends/grandparents in AZ.

Lori and/or AC (if AC returned to Rexburg following BB) could've also dropped the kids off (or disposed of them) somewhere in ID, UT or AZ between say 10/10 (if AC was paintball) and 11/3 when CD and Lori likely went to HI to get married (and of course to grieve..). But again, kids weren't seen in Rex after 9/24..

So to sum up, the possible windows of time (approx) during which the children could have been dropped off or disposed of (and who might've accompanied them) would seem to include (at minimum):

-between 9/24 (JJ out if school) and about 10/6. Accompanied possibly by AC on his trip to AZ. Lori could've also taken the kids somewhere during this time, or she could've gone along with AC and kids on the trip to AZ.

-between 10/6 (est. possible AC return to Rex) and approx 11/3 when Lori possibly left for Hawaii. Again accompanied by Lori, AC, or both.

-between approx 11/3 (when Lori was likely in HI) and 11/17 (when she and CD were back in Rex). Accompanied by AC only. He could've taken them anywhere: ID, UT, or even back to AZ - possibly with the same lie/promise mentioned earlier, or even w/an added lie that Lori would be joining them in AZ after she got back from HI)

-after 11/17: Slim possibility that they were moved after 11/17, as unless they were temporarily placed somewhere earlier by Lori (before she went to HI) or AC (between 10/6 and 11/17), the children probably would've had to have been living with Lori and CD in the town home from 11/17 until prior to welfare check. Surely somebody would've seen the kids.

-between 11/26 (welfare check) and 12/3 (CD's family vacation, or whenever the vacation ended). Even slimmer possibility than above, as I imagine that at this time CD and Lori woulda been seriously trying to get outta Dodge, and I think by this time LE knew the kids were not with them anyway.

Then after the vacation (early Dec, I guess), CD and Lori are in the wind. I speculate they may have returned to HI (if for no other reasons than there's been no vehicle lookouts, they're familiar with HI, and there are probably like-minded people there would might be willing to help them).

I'd like to think that after the vacation, CD and Lori went to join the kids at a prepper community somewhere (where Lori and/or AC might've dropped them earlier), but I don't think this is likely (again, LE knew by then (12/3) or before that the kids were not with Lori and Chad.

Could you substitute Melani for Alex in any of these scenarios I wonder?

Well, hallelujah there is a Rogue. I'm a tad less embarassed. :rolleyes:
LOL. A blue one though. I am butting out of the vehicle discussion as I am clueless and confused.

So did they go to Hawaii early Nov for the "book editing" (never heard it called that before) and then somewhere else separately for Thanksgiving? Whoever Lori spent Thanksgiving with will know whether she had the kids with her. Find that out and maybe find the kids. MOO.

I have often wondered if the kids are with MB (now MP). If so then IMO she (and the kids) could likely be in Utah or Rexburg. She has a lawyer so LE could find out or already know where she is perhapd IMO.

Given her actions with her own children, it's hard for me to see her as someone who would want to harbor a very autonomous near-adult and a special needs child.

So did they go to Hawaii early Nov for the "book editing" (never heard it called that before) and then somewhere else separately for Thanksgiving? Whoever Lori spent Thanksgiving with will know whether she had the kids with her. Find that out and maybe find the kids. MOO.

if they both went to HI (as Chad said he did), there will be flight records, yeah?

We know Lori was living at the Rexberg townhouse, with the kids, from Sept. 1 - 24th because of neighbor’s statement, and we know, thanks to our VI, that Chad was living at his home until October 24th.
Chad and Lori were back in Rexberg together by Nov. 17th.

After the welfare check, I really think they left separately - I’m guessing that Lori went with Alex to Las Vegas, or maybe directly to the meeting/hiding place, and we know Chad went on the pre-planned family vacation with his kids and grandkids, for Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th - Dec. 3rd) and I’m guessing he met up with Lori somewhere afterward.
I wonder when they hired the lawyer and thought up their “statement”.

Anyway, I think who Lori spent TG with is Alex and Melani, driving to LV for the marriages. I’m pretty sure the kids weren’t with her. I hope the police are heavily questioning Melani, though.

Given her actions with her own children, it's hard for me to see her as someone who would want to harbor a very autonomous near-adult and a special needs child.
What actions? I believe Lori is like a mother to her as her own mother (Lori's sister) died when she was quite young I believe. Lori had to leave them with someone she could completely trust and I do believe that could be the answer, as she would be sympathetic to all the visions stuff. MOO.

if they both went to HI (as Chad said he did), there will be flight records, yeah?

We know Lori was living at the Rexberg townhouse, with the kids, from Sept. 1 - 24th because of neighbor’s statement, and we know, thanks to our VI, that Chad was living at his home until October 24th.

After the welfare check, I really think they left separately - I’m guessing that Lori went with Alex to Las Vegas, or maybe directly to the meeting/hiding place, and we know Chad went on the pre-planned family vacation with his kids and grandkids, for Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th - Dec. 3rd) and I’m guessing he met up with Lori somewhere afterward.

Anyway, I think who Lori spent TG with is Alex and Melani, driving to LV for the marriages. I’m pretty sure the kids weren’t with her. I hope the police are heavily questioning Melani, though.
I agree with this. Some we know and some we can guess. I think the kids may well have been with Alex and/or MB from 24th Sept onwards but until when ? and where they are now is the question. I hope LE know more because they seem adamant the kids are not with Lori and Chad now.

What actions? I believe Lori is like a mother to her as her own mother (Lori's sister) died when she was quite young I believe. Lori had to leave them with someone she could completely trust and I do believe that could be the answer, as she would be sympathetic to all the visions stuff. MOO.
Really? She demanded a divorce from her husband with whom she had four children. She then told him she is moving to another state (after a murder was attempted on a husband but didn't succeed). She was fine with him keeping the kids most of the time. And you are suggesting she will be interested in taking care of a special needs child and a near adult teen girl?
"The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare, and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do," Melani texted Brandon."
How a Gilbert drive-by shooting is tied to the Idaho missing children

The impression I had was that she didn't really want her own children with her. After Brandon was shot, her first suggestion was that she would move to Boise and the children would remain in Arizona with him after their divorce. He was given custody and took the children into hiding because there had been an attempt on his life. He was worried that she was connected to that attempt, and he was worried about her erratic life decisions and had fears about the children's safety with her. These are the kinds of things that make me think she's not particularly interested in (even temporarily) being responsible for Tylee and JJ.

Also, Melani is out and about. She is not in hiding. There are posts about her on social media. I think if she were harboring the children she wouldn't be out so blatantly... Unless they're locked up in her basement

Last edited:

Can the police even find Melani?

Well thought-out. I just don't understand that after they went missing that there was a family vacation in law enforcement didn't follow up with them during that family vacation.

LOL. A blue one though. I am butting out of the vehicle discussion as I am clueless and confused.

I think the kids were gone/hidden long before Thanksgiving and if they are alive no one saw them on that day for a big family meal. If any relatives had seen the kids with Lori on Thanksgiving I expect that police would know that by now. Instead we have police statements that Lori left Idaho with her new husband after lying during the welfare check and that the children were not with them when they left. And she told someone that Tylee was dead years ago. What kind of mother says that if she knows her daughter is really alive and being hidden by someone? My mind is still boggling at that one.
o_O:eek::(

MOO.

Also, Melani is out and about. She is not in hiding. There are posts about her on social media. I think if she were harboring the children she wouldn't be out so blatantly... Unless there locked up in her basement

I agree. And, besides... Melani has her own legal troubles. (LE may be keeping an eye on her anyway).

Also, Melani is out and about. She is not in hiding. There are posts about her on social media. I think if she were harboring the children she wouldn't be out so blatantly... Unless they're locked up in her basement

I am not active on social media. Would you be able to summarize this activity for me or give me breadcrumbs to search. Thank you!

I think the kids were gone/hidden long before Thanksgiving and if they are alive no one saw them on that day for a big family meal. If any relatives had seen the kids with Lori on Thanksgiving I expect that police would know that by now. Instead we have police statements that Lori left Idaho with her new husband after lying during the welfare check and that the children were not with them when they left. And she told someone that Tylee was dead years ago. What kind of mother says that if she knows her daughter is really alive and being hidden by someone? My mind is still boggling at that one.
o_O:eek::(

MOO.

Yep. Also, new thread will start up soon. Hopefully your latest and greatest timeline (thanks!!) will be included in the very beginning as I think you did a new one Midway through this thread?

I have not seen any public reaction to the case, neither from her parents nor from Lori's other close relatives.

Do we know who is the friend (not relative) in Arizona who Lori claimed the children were staying with when the police conducted the welfare check in Rexburg? Did she use to leave her children with her family or friends in the past?

Melani is is rexburg. LE knows where she is and she's likely being watched. Not where I would choose to hide the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member