Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this on the LDS Energy Healing/Emotion Code Exposed Facebook page. It was in a screenshot from an owner of the media company we can’t talk about: saying Littlebear was about to receive a special calling but couldn’t do that till he was married. Definitely recommend people check that page out for more information about the “cult”. They don’t care about a virtual cease and desist. MOO

I don't know if anyone addressed this already, but it's likely the media company owner was referring to any of a number of higher callings in the mainstream LDS church that a man can't hold unless he's married at the time of the call (and as far as I know would be released from if he divorces while serving in the calling). This is basically any calling from bishop (local congregation leader over a few hundred people) on up, but a more prestigious one would be mission president or something like that. I don't see it as figuring into the reason for the quick civil marriages in November (***as in, these marriages didn't necessarily happen just so that the participants could assume their special cult callings).

IMO, the commenter was simply making an appeal to authority in hopes of legitimizing Shawn Littlebear and his claims. Side note, Chad Daybell had announced in September 2017 that Shawn Littlebear's autobiography would be the next release by Chad's publishing company. That book never materialized, and as far as I can tell the calling didn't, either.

---
Yes, everyone read the Emotion Code Exposed post.
---
In a legal sense, that joke of a virtual cease & desist order has absolutely no teeth.

***Edited this sentence

Last edited:
If the property was in his name because one doesn't believe in paying income taxes or if it is part of a Trust and Alex is the Trustee of the Trust then such things could happen.

Find the tax liens (in the hundred of thousands of dollars) in Pinal County, AZ and Bexar County, TX. Find the Federal Tax Court cases in the 5th and 9th (two of them) circuits. (Appeals Court decisions spell things out easily enough).
Are you able to post these documents on here if they relate to AC?

Could be. I know someone in this exact position right now. Ex military, has kids, never remarried. Hates the ex, estranged from the kids, has cancer. She's been looking for a random person to marry, quickly, because she's afraid she'll die and her ex will get a payout.
BOOM!

I know this sounds nuts but 3 possible motives for the sudden marriages:

1). Suicide pact: Keep inheritance away from someone

If 3 people had a suicide pact but wanted to make sure their current heirs wouldn’t inherit, it might look like this.

2). Suicide pact: Channel lots of money towards a common cause
Same suicide pact as above, but ensure the inheritance is left to someone who will do the “right” thing with it. If lots of people suddenly kill themself and channel their assets towards a single earthly cause that would be quite a funding influx.

3. Greedy, evil con
Convince someone that you are going to die soon (sickness, feigned accident, someone wants you dead, whatever) and beg them to marry you so the evil ex doesn’t take control of your money. And maybe tell them to direct it all towards a cause they care deeply about.

Once they marry you, take out a life insurance policy and kill them instead.
Hop aboard my crazy train and see if our puzzle pieces fit.

For instance it would explain why Lori might hide the kids and why Lori and Chad would want Chads family to think Lori had no minor living children. So no one close to Chad would question why her inheritance wasn’t going to her children but instead to Chad directly.

The pieces (just some):
— JV and TR are missing
— Lori and Chad won’t say where the kids are
— Lori told Chad’s family Tylee is dead
— Chad told family new wife has no minor children
— Lori and Chad are missing
— JR’s death/inheritance
— Charles’ death/inheritance
— Alex’s death/inheritance
— Attempt on B’s life while still married to Melani

Q) Do Lori, Melani and Alex’s new spouses have a single cause, project or “prophet” in common? One that LV, MC and AC would want to fund?

Q) Are there other people in this ideological circle that suddenly got legally married?

As has been pointed out by others “follow the money”.

I’ve been convinced Lori was the mastermind and Chad a willing partner or pawn. But w/multiple inheritances as the motive (whether for good or greed) Charles could be the mastermind and Lori a devoted, deluded pawn. Or they’re working together. Or both of them are puppets of an as yet unknown mega-mastermind and it’s one big, evil multi-level pyramid scam.

Regardless, if I were married to anyone who is a big fan of Lori or Charles, I would be sleeping with one eye open.

Last edited:
He had known Lori for years and they were probably (IMO) in a relationship for the past year. I doubt she never mentioned her chidren during that time or lied from the start that Tylee was dead. And if she had done that, how would he have reacted upon learning that she'd been lying the whole time? If he lived with Lori in her townhouse in Rexburg he must have noticed JJ's toys. They were left behind when the pair fled in November. IMO he knew her family situation well - he knew about Charles and the kids.
I agree. She could have explained JJ’s stuff by saying he was related only to Charles and Charles family wanted him back. Tylee would be harder to explain, unless “dead to me” = dead in their minds.

Very useful info. So MB is the "sister" who was in the 3rd searched apartment. Well now AC is dead the attempted shooting of BB will probably be blamed on him so that she is in the clear unless the footage incriminates her. If the shooter was recognisable, then I wonder why no arrest was made?

Here's where I'm confused. Why would they introduce Melani to the neighbor as Lori's sister? Lori actually DOES have a living sister but we don't know where she is/whether she is involved in this mess. I think it should be regarded as either speculation or a rumor that it was Melani in the 3rd townhouse until we get more concrete confirmation of that. The neighbor said it was Lori's sister. Also, by the time the neighbor gave his interview to the press he should have already been shown photos of the people involved by police and asked to identify them. Wouldn't the neighbor know by the time of his media interview if it was Lori's niece and not her sister living there?
MOO.

Here's where I'm confused. Why would they introduce Melani to the neighbor as Lori's sister? Lori actually DOES have a living sister but we don't know where she is/whether she is involved in this mess. I think it should be regarded as either speculation or a rumor that it was Melani in the 3rd townhouse until we get more concrete confirmation of that. The neighbor said it was Lori's sister. Also, by the time the neighbor gave his interview to the press he should have already been shown photos of the people involved by police and asked to identify them. Wouldn't the neighbor know by the time of his media interview if it was Lori's niece and not her sister living there?
MOO.
I don't know if they did or whether the neighbour made an assumption. I would have to find and reread the MSM article again. It sounds like speculation from Unknown Sleuth but as M's new husband lives and works in Rexburg it is likely. And we think they travelled with Alex and partner and got married in Vegas. Can an address be found on the divorce or marriage documents?

Well Lori was living in Rexburg with the kids until 24th Sept. The podcast they did together was dated Sept and they were having an affair well before that (18 months?) according to Charles' family so Chad must have known both about the divorce proceedings he was implicated in that later got cancelled by Charles and the existence of.the children IMO. So he must have lied about the children. He must have known about the shooting of Charles in July as well. When exactly did the divorce proceedings get cancelled? Perhaps Chad's May family emergency was the possibility of being cited in an upcoming divorce court case? He was leading a double life. AJMO.

BBM. IDK if that's the case, since Charles dropped the divorce in March and rented a new house for Lori to live in by June. But it's possible you're right since we really don't know where Lori was in May nor do we know why Charles suddenly rented her a new house and gave the marriage another chance. I wondered if the "family emergency" had anything to do with Chad's movie deal. From the timeline:

May 2019 – Chad travels to West Jordan, UT to meet actress Valentina and filmmaker Devin K Hansen about making his book "Chasing Paradise" into a movie (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

We don't have an exact date in May when this meeting happened. But I totally could see Chad canceling a speaking engagement (where he wasn't getting paid) to travel to West Jordan and talk to movie producers that might make him famous and earn him some money if the movie is a success. "Family Emergency" could have just been Chad's excuse to cancel. MOO.

MOO.

I respect that, and it *is* speculation, for the purposes of this forum. It should be taken as such and I made sure to note it as speculation when I said it. For confirmation, we will need a VI in the same LDS ward, who can use their LDStools app to tell us that Melani is in their ward and lives in that unit, that her church membership records were transferred there, and/or that they saw her at church. That or the landlord/property manager. Anyone want to apply for that VI position?

Otherwise, good points about why the neighbor would still be saying "sister" after he presumably talked to law enforcement and/or saw media coverage. But maybe, for whatever reason, she was introduced as Lori's sister and he continued to think of her that way. A lot of people were unclear on the relationships in the case for a long time. Some thought MB was LV's daughter, some thought her sister, etc.

Anyone can choose to sleuth on their own and see where Lori's living sister resides and what her life is like, and whether she is likely to be the "sister" who moved into a townhouse in Rexburg.

MOO/speculation:

Although I still think that there is perhaps a religious reason or cult belief behind the seeming "urgency to re-marry" which we have seen with Lori and CD, AC and ZP, MB and IP, and possibly others (conceivably having to do with a Jul 2020 end-of-the-world or invasion event - or some other requirement that they "gather" quickly, or return to a city of refuge, or build a tent city, or go to Zion, or whatever - before such an event happens), I think those who have suggested that we should "follow the money" - not so much in regard to the divorces, but in regard to the deaths - might be onto something.

Although it occurred before Lori got into CD's books, she did receive $75,000 as a result of JR's death. If Lori knew in advance that she was going to receive $75,000 in the event of JR's death, that would have possibly provided at least one motive for her wanting him dead (among the other reasons which have now been identified: the nearly decade long custody battle for Tylee, JR perhaps wanting to terminate other financial assistance or payments to Lori related to divorce, etc.). Maybe there was even still a threat that JR might choose to sue AC for the earlier taser and physical assault (though I admit that by then several years had passed). Just speculating.

And if Lori thought she was possibly in-line to collect $2,000,000 as beneficiary of CV's life insurance policy as well as possibly inherit a house (or 2) and several vehicles in the event of CV's death, that would certainly seem to have presented at least one very big motive for her maybe wanting CV dead [other motives perhaps included: maintaining custody of at least JJ (and otherwise avoiding the loss of benefits), possibly avoiding having to give back (or split) the $35,0000 she stole from CV's business, her possibly avoiding confinement in a mental institution, her possibly avoiding felony theft charges with regard to vehicles, phones, laptop, etc., and of course her being free to marry CD]. Even if Lori learned (or suspected) that CV had recently changed the beneficiary designation on his 2m life insurance policies to someone else, she might have thought that CV likely attempted to redirect those benefits to benefit the children (which would then maybe allow those benefits to Lori in the event of the children's death..). Of course maybe he just cancelled the policies, idk.

If MB thought she would likewise receive insurance proceeds from BB's life insurance policies in the event of BB's death, certainly this would have possibly given her motive to want BB killed. At the time of the attempted shooting, I don't think MB had yet written the "I don't want the children" text, so she might have also been expecting to inherit BB's assets if he was to somehow die before they divorced. I assume MB may have also wanted BB dead just so that she could marry IP (in a hurry). Rather than "in-an-effort-to-claim-custody" of her kids (at least the 2 that were biologically her's), it could be that the real purpose of MB and AC's trespass at BB's parent's farm in Utah (which I think occurred before her marriage to IP) was to somehow do away with BB (and the kids..) - perhaps in a scenario not unlike that which ended CV's life ("self defense!"). Lori may have even given MB the idea ("see how this works?"). BB certainly feared for his life and the lives of his children.

If CD truly did raise the coverage amounts of TD's existing life insurance policies
and/or purchase additional policies on her life (though I don't think we know this to be a fact), that would certainly have given CD reason to want TD dead, or perhaps even to have her mysteriously killed. Setting up a phony attempted murder via a paintball incident might've been an attempt to mislead authorities into thinking someone was perhaps out to harm TD. And if he was planning to marry Lori (which in retrospect is now obvious), this would've also given CD reason to want TD dead (and in a hurry).
Just speculating.

In addition to the possibility that AC knew too much, Lori (and CD - as they had just gotten married) might've been in-line to benefit financially from AC's death. Who knows what life insurance or other assets AC might have had? Given the relationship between the two siblings, it would not be a stretch to think that Lori might've perhaps been in-line to receive life insurance benefits or inherit other assets in the event of AC's untimely demise.

Lastly (though there may be more that I'm not thinking of) Lori possibly could have even been in a position to benefit financially in the event of the children's death. It's pure speculation, but she might have assumed that any assets which the children had perhaps previously received following JR's death and/or CV's death would then go to her in the event of the children's death. She could've even had life insurance policies on them..

If stealing or raising money was perhaps the real motive behind some of these "deaths" (or possible attempted murders), the money might not have been just for Lori's, or MB's, or CD's personal gain. Maybe the money was being sought to help (them and/or others) "prepare a place" ahead of the end times which they apparently felt were right around the corner. Jmo.
MOO/speculation:

Although I still think that there is perhaps a religious reason or cult belief behind the seeming "urgency to re-marry" which we have seen with Lori and CD, AC and ZP, MB and IP, and possibly others (conceivably having to do with a Jul 2020 end-of-the-world or invasion event - or some other requirement that they "gather" quickly, or return to a city of refuge, or build a tent city, or go to Zion, or whatever - before such an event happens), I think those who have suggested that we should "follow the money" - not so much in regard to the divorces, but in regard to the deaths - might be onto something.

Although it occurred before Lori got into CD's books, she did receive $75,000 as a result of JR's death. If Lori knew in advance that she was going to receive $75,000 in the event of JR's death, that would have possibly provided at least one motive for her wanting him dead (among the other reasons which have now been identified: the nearly decade long custody battle for Tylee, JR perhaps wanting to terminate other financial assistance or payments to Lori related to divorce, etc.). Maybe there was even still a threat that JR might choose to sue AC for the earlier taser and physical assault (though I admit that by then several years had passed). Just speculating.

And if Lori thought she was possibly in-line to collect $2,000,000 as beneficiary of CV's life insurance policy as well as possibly inherit a house (or 2) and several vehicles in the event of CV's death, that would certainly seem to have presented at least one very big motive for her maybe wanting CV dead [other motives perhaps included: maintaining custody of at least JJ (and otherwise avoiding the loss of benefits), possibly avoiding having to give back (or split) the $35,0000 she stole from CV's business, her possibly avoiding confinement in a mental institution, her possibly avoiding felony theft charges with regard to vehicles, phones, laptop, etc., and of course her being free to marry CD]. Even if Lori learned (or suspected) that CV had recently changed the beneficiary designation on his 2m life insurance policies to someone else, she might have thought that CV likely attempted to redirect those benefits to benefit the children (which would then maybe allow those benefits to Lori in the event of the children's death..). Of course maybe he just cancelled the policies, idk.

If MB thought she would likewise receive insurance proceeds from BB's life insurance policies in the event of BB's death, certainly this would have possibly given her motive to want BB killed. At the time of the attempted shooting, I don't think MB had yet written the "I don't want the children" text, so she might have also been expecting to inherit BB's assets if he was to somehow die before they divorced. I assume MB may have also wanted BB dead just so that she could marry IP (in a hurry). Rather than "in-an-effort-to-claim-custody" of her kids (at least the 2 that were biologically her's), it could be that the real purpose of MB and AC's trespass at BB's parent's farm in Utah (which I think occurred before her marriage to IP) was to somehow do away with BB (and the kids..) - perhaps in a scenario not unlike that which ended CV's life ("self defense!"). Lori may have even given MB the idea ("see how this works?"). BB certainly feared for his life and the lives of his children.

If CD truly did raise the coverage amounts of TD's existing life insurance policies
and/or purchase additional policies on her life (though I don't think we know this to be a fact), that would certainly have given CD reason to want TD dead, or perhaps even to have her mysteriously killed. Setting up a phony attempted murder via a paintball incident might've been an attempt to mislead authorities into thinking someone was perhaps out to harm TD. And if he was planning to marry Lori (which in retrospect is now obvious), this would've also given CD reason to want TD dead (and in a hurry).
Just speculating.

In addition to the possibility that AC knew too much, Lori (and CD - as they had just gotten married) might've been in-line to benefit financially from AC's death. Who knows what life insurance or other assets AC might have had? Given the relationship between the two siblings, it would not be a stretch to think that Lori might've perhaps been in-line to receive life insurance benefits or inherit other assets in the event of AC's untimely demise.

Lastly (though there may be more that I'm not thinking of) Lori possibly could have even been in a position to benefit financially in the event of the children's death. It's pure speculation, but she might have assumed that any assets which the children had perhaps previously received following JR's death and/or CV's death would then go to her in the event of the children's death. She could've even had life insurance policies on them..

If stealing or raising money was perhaps the real motive behind some of these "deaths" (or possible attempted murders), the money might not have been just for Lori's, or MB's, or CD's personal gain. Maybe the money was being sought to help (them and/or others) "prepare a place" ahead of the end times which they apparently felt were right around the corner. Jmo.
Just another kill-them-for-the-insurance-money-then-marry-your-lover case, with lots of red herrings. Wouldn’t that be something?

Where did the information come from that Melani is living in one of the three townhouses?

It appears to only be speculation/rumor. The neighbor said sister. It could turn out that Melani was called Lori's sister or the neighbor assumed Melani was Lori's sister and was mistaken. Or it could turn out that people are mixing up Melani and Lori's actual sister. Anything seems possible with this crazy case. But for now, for my sanity, I'm going with what the neighbor said (that it was Alex and Lori's sister in the 3rd house)-- until we get more authoritative info to state it was Melani and not the sister. MOO.

BBM. IDK if that's the case, since Charles dropped the divorce in March and rented a new house for Lori to live in by June. But it's possible you're right since we really don't know where Lori was in May nor do we know why Charles suddenly rented her a new house and gave the marriage another chance. I wondered if the "family emergency" had anything to do with Chad's movie deal. From the timeline:

May 2019 – Chad travels to West Jordan, UT to meet actress Valentina and filmmaker Devin K Hansen about making his book "Chasing Paradise" into a movie (Fox13 Salt Lake City).

We don't have an exact date in May when this meeting happened. But I totally could see Chad canceling a speaking engagement (where he wasn't getting paid) to travel to West Jordan and talk to movie producers that might make him famous and earn him some money if the movie is a success. "Family Emergency" could have just been Chad's excuse to cancel. MOO.

That's a good guess. Could be. I did a bit of looking and found an Instagram post from the filmmaker's account announcing the film. I don't know if that is okay to link to, but I think so? LMK and I will add it. The date on it says "35 weeks ago," so the meeting was 35 weeks ago or more. This isn't an exact thing since I don't know exactly how Instagram counts weeks, but 35 weeks ago today was May 23, 2019. Could be plus or minus four-ish days from that when the post was made. So, the meeting doesn't necessarily seem to conflict with the event, which was also in Sandy. But, Chad definitely may have gotten stars in his eyes about the possibilities of the movie ($, fame) and getting him out of the publishing business as he apparently wanted. But that begs the question, why did he cut off contact, and why did he do so when he did...the ominous date of September 23, 2019?

Are you able to post these documents on here if they relate to AC?
They contain names of other individuals in many of them. However, the federal tax liens only have individual names. But in order to find Alex as a Trustee you end up having other individuals named with that. This is the same situation where he is the beneficiary of a trust (along with Lori) that also includes other individuals.

They contain names of other individuals in many of them. However, the federal tax liens only have individual names. But in order to find Alex as a Trustee you end up having other individuals named with that. This is the same situation where he is the beneficiary of a trust (along with Lori) that also includes other individuals.

Time to fire up those MS Paint skills and redact the other names :)?!? (Side note, I don't really know what is allowed here regarding documents/redacting.) I've seen a few of these documents but would love to see the rest. Searching for court documents is not my forte, and I've only found some of them.

That's a good guess. Could be. I did a bit of looking and found an Instagram post from the filmmaker's account announcing the film. I don't know if that is okay to link to, but I think so? LMK and I will add it. The date on it says "35 weeks ago," so the meeting was 35 weeks ago or more. This isn't an exact thing since I don't know exactly how Instagram counts weeks, but 35 weeks ago today was May 23, 2019. Could be plus or minus four-ish days from that when the post was made. So, the meeting doesn't necessarily seem to conflict with the event, which was also in Sandy. But, Chad definitely may have gotten stars in his eyes about the possibilities of the movie ($, fame) and getting him out of the publishing business as he apparently wanted. But that begs the question, why did he cut off contact, and why did he do so when he did...the ominous date of September 23, 2019?

Thanks for looking that up. I'm not sure if we are allowed to link to the movie producer's Instagram, but I'm thinking probably not. Anyone who wants to find it can though. ;) I agree with your last question-- there's too much we don't know about Sept 23rd. I think something major happened on the evening of Sept 23rd. It's the Autumnal Equinox. It's the anniversary of Chad's vision/visit from Tammy's deceased grandmother. It's Tammy's deceased grandmother's birthday. Lori's sister has a birthday that day too. Lori unenrolled JJ from school the next day. Chad didn't talk to the movie producers again after that day. Tylee had a Birthday the next day but there are no mentions of anyone seeing her or talking to her. Around this same time frame Julie R talks to Chad and says: “And I asked him, do you still see Tammy dying? And he said yes I do,” (Fox13 Salt Lake City). Something big happened Sept 23rd IMHO. Did Chad have a new vision? Did Lori and Chad decide on a "plan" to make it possible for them to marry and live happily ever after together with lots of money? Did some kind of "accident" happen to JJ and they all went into cover up mode? Too much is unknown still about Sept 23rd. MOO.

Ok so it may not be ok to post them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895