ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
14 hrs ·
“I wanted to believe him too. He’s so soft-spoken and comes across as sincere and humble. I get it.”

'My heart is so broken.' Melanie Gibb writes letter warning others of Daybells' deceptions | East Idaho News

[Melanie] Gibb’s letter was posted Monday night on AVOW, a preparedness website that stands for “Another Voice of Warning.” It is not run by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but many visitors are church members who pay monthly membership dues to the site. Gibb shared the letter with EastIdahoNews.com in hopes of reaching others who believe teachings similar to Chad’s.

more to read at link

Author warned Chad Daybell 3 years ago his teachings would 'lead to death and sorrow,' according to email | East Idaho News

Freeman and Chad parted ways, but she wanted the publishing rights to her book back. On June 2, 2017, she sent him an email making the request with a stern warning:

Hi Chad,

I was wondering if it was at all possible for you to give me the rights of the books. I understand that you are busy but I have paid you off last fall and I have not seen any royalties since last year.

I have had a deep respect for you and have thought that you were following the spirit but in the past few years I think that deception has crept in.

I do not agree with what you are publishing. I have come to the understanding that what you are publishing is false.

I understand that you don’t agree and you might just think I am being spiteful or jealous in some way. That is further from the truth, but in the end, truth will prevail and the truth of all things will be shown to those who are true and faithful.

I know without a shadow of a doubt what you are preaching will not lead to happiness. It will lead to death and sorrow.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
12 hrs ·
"I know Tylee and JJ know how I feel already – but I want to share for so many who didn’t have the blessing of being able to be a part of their lives."
safe_image.php

'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

Melani Pawlowski, a cousin of Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan, posted the following message on Facebook Wednesday evening. She granted EastIdahoNews.com permission to share the post.

I don’t have words for the horrific details our family was informed of last week. It is unfathomable, and it doesn’t feel like real life. We’ve been trying to process all of this while in absolute shock as we never could have seen this as the outcome and still have so many questions.

While I feel so many emotions as I scroll looking at pictures of my cousins, I am grateful for so many who have prayed, hoped, and believed with our family. Thank you for the messages of comfort and love which overcome all the more negativity that is going around.

Thank you to those who have honored JJ and Tylee with kindness. My cousins are beautiful souls who both radiate love towards others and whom had a zealous passion for life.

I know Tylee and JJ know how I feel already – but I want to share for so many who didn’t have the blessing of being able to be a part of their lives. And especially in gratitude for those who have expressed heartfelt empathy and who have chosen to love our family without judgment and to lift us up through this.

Tylee was one of the wittiest, spunkiest individuals I’ve ever had in my life. She didn’t let what people thought get to her. If you knew Tylee, she would probably be giving the biggest eye roll at all the drama unfolding in the media. To anyone using this terrible situation to express their hate and blame on others, she would probably tell you off- because she was the sassiest thing ever and wasn’t afraid to say how she felt.

Tylee loved to have fun and didn’t draw into drama, but would use it as a platform for her comedy. Boy could she make others laugh! She went through a lot of hard things in her life, and she didn’t deserve what happened to her..no one does. I truly wish she could go on live television and tell her story, rather than anyone else who has and will in the future- just know..the stakes are set high from that girl:)

I know I could never measure up in that regard – as we’ve all seen, I’m horrible on live television and I would rather not do it ever again or to have to talk publicly about the trauma my family has gone through. I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could.

JJ was a ball of energy and high spirits! He wanted to be on the move constantly, doing something active, or going somewhere with his cousins or siblings. He loved my oldest son, and he wanted to be with him morning, night, and day. He trusted Braxy, and would walk hand in hand with him as we took Disneyland Trips together, went to water parks, beaches, jungle gyms…anything to keep all the busy kiddos entertained.

JJ bravely went on Guardians of the Galaxy all because my son and I wanted to go on it and he didn’t want to be left out on the action. JJ reached out to everyone with his love, but nothing was more special than his bond with his siblings Tylee and Colby who just adored him.

Our family has been grieving with one thing after another, we’ve suffered many betrayals and it feels as if only the Savior could understand. But I know others know similar grief and I believe we go through these experiences to learn and be able to comfort others. Thank you for any who can find it in their hearts to withhold negative feelings and to just exhibit love♥

While trying to mourn through this most devastating event our family will probably ever have to endure, the public continues to criticize and twist information, others are trying to capitalize on this tragic event for their own gain, and all this distracts from these two precious babes. Some have and probably will continue to edit out truths to their own advantage for the story they want. Bottom line is, that this is our family…you can speculate all you want, but no one has all the facts.

Clearly I don’t have all the details..we are all just doing the best we can. Without having knowledge or actual evidence to the contrary, we chose to go with what we hoped and believed. I couldn’t go back and say anything different- it was what I knew…it was what I experienced.

While wanting to have every answer and all the missing puzzle pieces, I know the Lord knows all and He has a way of healing and making things right in His time. I’m grateful it is His job to judge, not ours.

I cannot process this pain and hurt alone, so I have no choice but to give it to the Lord and say ‘take this’. I can’t possibly understand why things have happened or why people make the choices they do. Life will never be the same. No one can tell me how I feel, what I know, or what I believe- only God and we know what we have individually experienced. We never know what other people are going through, or the pains they’ve endured.. so just be kind

I believe that would make JJ and Tylee smile down from heaven- let’s love others like the Savior would and remember these two sweet angels forever♥

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
47 mins ·
BOUDREAUX CASE: I’ve just obtained full documents of Melani Pawlowski’s list of witnesses and exhibits in her current custody battle with her ex-husband Brandon Boudreaux over their four children.

Witnesses listed are Brandon Boudreaux, Ian Pawlowski, Gilbert Police Detective Ryan Pillar and Rich Robertson.

It’s important to note the Gilbert Town Attorney motioned to quash the subpoena per our report last month, denying the request by Pawlowski’s lawyers to speak to Pillar.

"It has been learned that the family members of Defendant (M. Pawlowski) and ex-family members of Plaintiff (B. Boudreaux) are connected to multiple ongoing criminal investigations; to include the shooting at B. Boudreaux," the motion reads, in part.

The motion also reads: "there is sufficient evidence to confirm the individuals related to the defendant and ex-family members of the plaintiff are involved to the ongoing criminal investigations."

Meanwhile, Robertson is Boudreaux’s private investigator who tracked Pawlowski and her uncle Alex Cox in late October-early November.

Her list of exhibits mainly include text/email exchanges between she and Boudreaux. Also, Ian Pawlowski’s messages with his ex-wife Natalie and an affidavit of Pillar.

(see link to tweet for documents filed)

37 mins ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Other witnesses include Teresa Boudreaux, Brandon’s mother.

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

The next hearing is set for July 1.

(see link to tweet for documents filed)

Police bodycam footage from 11th July 2019, the day of Charles Vallow's shooting, updated to youtube by East Idaho News

The moments after Charles Vallow was shot and killed by Alex Cox

Police speak with Alex Cox after shooting and killing Charles Vallow

Chandler police officer walks into home to find the husband of Lori Vallow Daybell shot dead

7 hrs ·
RAW VIDEO: “I’ve tried to support her as much as I could but it’s gotten really, really bad.” - Charles Vallow
PART 1: Body cam footage captures Charles Vallow in front of hotel that Lori was staying at

6 hrs ·
PART 2: “She needs some serious help. I want her to get help: I’m worried about her.” - Charles Vallow

PART 2: Gilbert police help Charles Vallow after he tries to confront Lori Vallow at hotel

2 hrs ·
"I've tried to support her as much as I could but it's gotten really, really bad lately. She's had a break. Says I'm Nick Schneider. I've taken over Charles' body."

Another plea for help from Charles Vallow who is now dead. The former husband of Lori Vallow took her wallet, keys and phone to keep her at bay for officers to serve a petition for an involuntary hold. This encounter happened nearly a year and a half before JJ and Tylee were found dead.

Also, friends of Tylee along with the community held a vigil in remembrance of the kids.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
5 hrs ·
‘What Happened to JJ and Tylee’ airs on Monday. Are you going to watch?

Dateline to air special on Daybell developments including interview with Melanie Gibb | East Idaho News

unnamed-860x484.jpg

“I saw him as the hand and her as the puppet on that hand. They were both, like, gasoline and fire – equally destructive to each other.” Gibb says. “And they both lie. And so, that was their common thread, is that they were really good lying to each other. [It] seemed a good fit, for them to be like that with each other.” (Watch that exchange here.)

The show also includes interviews with Lori’s friends, David Warwick and April Raymond, and EastIdahoNews.com reporters Nate Eaton and Eric Grossarth.

This is the third special Dateline has produced on the case. Watch part one here and part two here.

‘What Happened to JJ and Tylee’ airs Monday, June 22 at 9 p.m. MST on NBC.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
34 mins ·
Lots of people involved in this story. Hopefully this helps.

Who's who in the Daybell case | East Idaho News

During our coverage of the disappearance and deaths of Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow, we have reported the names of many family members, friends and public officials. The following is a who’s who of people connected to the case and their relationships.

(copying over post by @Dontknow? from main thread)

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

plus excerpts from article:
"Lisa traveled from Utah to attend the Mesa, Arizona Preparing a People conference where Chad was speaking the weekend before Thanksgiving in 2018. To save money on hotel rooms, Lori offered to let Lisa, Chad, Gibb and others stay overnight at her [Gilbert]*, Arizona, home while her husband and children were out of town."

and

"Smith said he attended several events in people's homes where Chad spoke, and one of them was organized by a small group of women in Rexburg who were interested in talking about polygamy."

*query whether this is accurate. WSers have identified one photograph as being taken at Queen Creek House -

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Last edited:
Series of tweets from Justin Lum - information from affidavit of probable cause :

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
·
2h

Melanie Gibb told Rexburg Police Detective Ron Ball that Lori Vallow called Tylee Ryan a zombie, overheard on the phone because TR did not want to babysit JJ. LV also told Gibb JJ was a zombie when she moved to Rexburg.

Gibb also told RPD that Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow believed they were part of the “Church of the Firstborn.” They allegedly stated their mission was to rid the world of “zombies.”

Police say Vallow told Madison School District on 9/24/19 that JJ was going to stay with his grandparents in Louisiana and would not be back until end of October. School officials learned JJ would be homeschooled on 10/29.

Cellular Analysis Survey Team told LE Alex Cox’s phone (9/8/19) went from Yellowstone to Rexburg to LV’s apartment to Maverick back to LV’s apartment then to his own apt. The next day after midnight - he is at LV’s - police say the only time in Sept. he’s there from 12AM-6AM.

On 9/9 at 4:37AM, Cox stays at his apartment until 9AM before going to Chad Daybell’s home. GPS data places him behind the property near the East end of the barn.

Cox’s phone is at CD’s home until around 11:40. Then he went to Del Taco before going back to his apt. Below is a text conversation between Daybell & his wife Tammy recovered from her phone. “I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit..”

Tammy Daybell’s sister told RPD she was aware of a pet cemetery on Daybell property. The location - east of the red barn near fire pit. Police showed aerial photo & she pointed to area near fire pit where Alex Cox’s phone was pinged 9/9/19.

Gibb & her boyfriend David Warwick visited LV in Rexburg on weekend of 9/22-9/23. Last time they saw JJ was the night of 9/22. Warwick said Cox took JJ to his apartment when he acted up. Warwick did not see JJ the next morning. That’s when Alex Cox is back at CD’s property.

Lori also tells Warwick that JJ had been acting like a zombie.

6/9/20 - First site of interest on north side of the pond near north edge of CD property. Linked to 2 GPS pings from Cox’s phone. Patch of ground disturbed, about 4 by 2.5 feet.

Refer to #32 - top layer of sod was removed. FBI found several flat rocks and beneath those were two pieces of flat paneling. Under paneling was round object in black plastic.

FBI ERT smelled strong odor from object in the plastic. They discovered what appeared to be human remains, crown of head with light brown hair. Investigators then found body wrapped in plastic, secured w/ duct tape.

A second site of interest found behind red building. Investigators found cat & dog remains. Then a backhoe fogged more layers of dirt, finding bricks a foot below ground. Bones, charred tissue and charred bones were found in the area.

While officers conducted search, Ball says Daybell watched while sitting in his car in his front driveway & also across the street at his daughter’s home. Police say when he noticed the discovery, he drove off in his SUV before being pulled over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member