ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dateline NBC Retweeted
Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
If you're new to the case (or just need a reminder), here's a handy 'Who's Who' in the #Daybell case. #Dateline
Who's who in the Daybell case | East Idaho News
During our coverage of the disappearance and deaths of Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow, we have reported the names of many family members, friends and public officials. The following is a who’s who...
eastidahonews.com
10:52 PM · Jun 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1275260408547295234

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
According to friend April Raymond on @DatelineNBC
- Lori Vallow came to visit her in Hawaii with multiple burner phones.

She says Lori informed her that the “darkest spirit” on this planet is Oprah Winfrey.
11:23 PM · Jun 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1275268158362808321

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
5 major takeaways from Chad Daybell PC statement:

1. Police believe JJ + Tylee were killed and then buried in Chad Daybell’s backyard on separate days.

Weeks after Tylee’s body was buried, the same happened to JJ.

Alex, Lori, and Chad all had time to think about what they did
8:26 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
@AdamHerbets
·
Jun 19
Replying to
@AdamHerbets
2. Alex Cox was in Chad’s backyard on both occasions according to cell phone pings.

He shot + killed Lori’s husband in July.

A coroner in Arizona ruled his death last December as a heart attack.

He died the day after Tammy Daybell’s body was exhumed in Springville, UT.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
·
Jun 19
3. Police believe Chad Daybell lied to his wife about the burning and burial of Tylee’s body in the backyard by making up a story about a raccoon he shot by the fire pit.

He sent the text to Tammy only 14 minutes after Alex Cox’s phone pinged in the backyard.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
·
Jun 19
4. Police believe Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow may have killed the children — or conspired to have the children killed — because of their extreme religious beliefs.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
·
Jun 19
5. We still do not know the cause or manner of death for JJ or Tylee.

It may be harder to determine for Tylee because her remains were burned.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1274136445515530240

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets
Lori Vallow’s sister has released a statement.

“I know there are people waiting for me to admit I was wrong. If that’s all you want to know… here it is… I was wrong. I am an extremely imperfect person that loves my family with all my heart”
EbJrRCUVcAEPBKl
EbJrRFUUMAEkJtE
EbJrRCVU8AApqwZ
EbJrRI0UYAE3VAH

6:50 PM · Jun 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1275199589004398592

Nate Eaton - Reporter
16 hrs ·
County coroners serve four-year term elected positions and are only required to attend a coroner’s school and complete 24 hours of additional training every two years.

Tammy Daybell investigation: Idaho law allowed her burial without an autopsy | East Idaho News

SALEM (KSL TV) — As investigations continue at Chad Daybell’s Salem property, officials say investigators were not required by state law to perform an autopsy after Tammy Daybell’s death.

[...]

“I actually went over to their house the morning after Tammy died,” said Matt Price, Tammy Daybell’s neighbor. “Chad didn’t seem to have any emotion, it was very odd.”

[...]

Fremont County’s coroner is Brenda Dye. Her full-time job is as an EMT. KSL made several attempts to contact her and the Fremont County commissioners but did not receive a response.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
7 hrs ·
This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

Satellite Photo Shows Chad Daybell Property On Likely Day Of Child's Burial

Satellite Photo Shows Chad Daybell Property On Likely Day Of Child’s Burial

REXBURG, Idaho — A satellite captured a photograph of Chad Daybell’s property on the outskirts of this eastern Idaho community just hours after police believe Daybell and Alex Cox finished burning and burying the remains of 16-year-old Tylee Ryan on Sept. 9, 2019.

The eye-in-the-sky photo, obtained exclusively by KSL TV and KSL’s Cold podcast team, includes a cluster of dark pixels at the same spot where police recovered Ryan’s remains <snip>

[...]

The photo comes from a satellite system called Pléiades 1 <snip>

<snip> “Which is not enough to see a person.

[...]

At 1:32 p.m., a Pléiades 1 satellite photographed a swath of southeastern Idaho, including the 3.75-acre parcel in Fremont County owned by Chad Daybell.

Daybell-property-3-1536x864-300x169.jpg

KSL’s analysis of the satellite image shows the area of disturbed ground was roughly five feet wide by six-and-a-half feet tall, larger than one might expect for the burial of a small animal such as a raccoon.

<snipped for 10% copyright> see article for video and more

Cyril Wecht with CourtTV

"Horrendous" Forensic Expert on Tylee & JJ's Remains | Court TV

"Horrendous case... atrocious barbaric nature." A forensic expert that's done 21,000 autopsies says this is one of the worst he's ever seen. Why he says determining the cause of death will be extremely difficult.

JJ Vallow's teachers open up about Lori Vallow, the day JJ was pulled from school

The staff at JJ’s school says JJ wasn’t told about his father’s death until August 2019, what would be his last day in the classroom.

"His very last day with us he came in very angry," sayid teacher Julia Allen. "The whole day he kept saying, 'My dad’s not dead. My dad’s not in heaven. My dad’s just traveling he’s not in heaven.'"

[...]

When she pulled JJ out of school at the end of August, she said she took a new job and was moving the family to California.

- - - - - -

Dateline "What Happened to JJ and Tylee" 22 June 2020:

Melanie Gibb: "she gave other people a story that she was going to get a job there. But her and I both knew it wasn’t about a job. It was about her connecting with Chad and living up there and being part of their mission."

Tammy Daybell investigation: Idaho law allowed her burial without an autopsy | East Idaho News

SALEM (KSL TV) — <snip>
“I actually went over to their house the morning after Tammy died,” said Matt Price, Tammy Daybell’s neighbor. “Chad didn’t seem to have any emotion, it was very odd.”
*CORRECTION TO ERROR IN ARTICLE*

Listening to the video in that article, [TIMESTAMP 1:05 minutes] the neighbor Matt Price says :-

"I actually went over to their house the morning Tammy died, and Chad, he didn't seem to have any emotion, it was very odd."

Nate Eaton - Reporter
2 hrs ·
On Oct. 3, Chad was working outside and he came in to tell Tammy that her deceased Grandma Cooper had visited him. Grandma Cooper told Chad that Tammy needed to go see her parents in Springville, Utah.

A closer look at two pivotal months in the Daybell investigation | East Idaho News

New information from article :

OCT. 1 — Lori visits Self Storage Plus in Rexburg and signs an agreement to rent a unit using the name Lori Ryan.

OCT. 3 — [...] family members tell EastIdahoNews.com that Chad was working outside and he came in to tell Tammy that her deceased grandmother Cooper had visited him. He claims Grandma Cooper told him that Tammy needed to go see her parents in Springville, Utah. Tammy had mentioned to Chad earlier in the week that she wanted to see her family, but she was hesitant to go. Tammy always traveled with Chad or the children, but after her husband told her about his vision, she got in the car the next day and drove to Springville by herself.

OCT. 4 — Tammy arrives in Springville in the evening and has dinner with her parents. She spends the night at her sister’s house.

OCT. 5 — Tammy wakes up around 9 a.m. and drives back to Rexburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper