ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

January 4, 2020

REXBURG, Idaho — The day after Idaho law enforcement and the FBI zeroed in on the house of the stepfather of two missing children, a neighbor of the children's mother is sharing what he witnessed right next door when the kids disappeared.

[...]

The Daybell home in Salem is about 10 minutes from Lori's townhome in Rexburg.

One day before Thanksgiving, neighbors said police and the FBI raided Lori's townhouse, as well as her brother's townhouse in the same complex.

Damage is still visible on the door where neighbors said Lori's brother lived, from when law enforcement broke the front door down to get inside.

"It's crazy. Just baffling," said Seth Barnard, who lives right next door to Lori. He said he helped her move in a few weeks before school started in September.

He said Lori, her children, her brother and a friend had all driven up from Arizona. Seth said Lori told him she moved there to attend college.

Seth said he met Lori's daughter Tylee once, but never saw her again.
He said Lori's adopted son, JJ, often played with his kids.

However, a couple weeks into the school year, he said he learned JJ was moving.

"What we were told... he was going to move with his grandmother, go visit," Seth explained. Rexburg Police have since said that didn't happen.

Read more: Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

BBM.

Old article on Chad Daybell

Daybell new SF Sexton

Mar 4, 2009

From experiences with a lock-picking ghost named Eddie, a coffin-chasing cow and Mrs. Robinson, whose leg preceded her to the grave, the new sexton for Spanish Fork City has some pretty unique tales to tell. In fact his tales are all written up in a book of true graveyard stories called, "One Foot in the Grave."

And with his unique tales, Chad Daybell, a Springville resident, will bring good experience to the job as sexton. Daybell worked previously for Springville cemetery for five years as their sexton. From there he worked for a few years in publishing, writing and publishing over twenty books, some with his wife, Tammy, but because of the economic situation affecting the publishing market, Daybell decided to look for work elsewhere and that is when he found that Spanish Fork City was hiring.

Daybell started for Spanish Fork City on February 1, and is already enjoying his work.

"I enjoy meeting the local citizens and helping them locate graves," said Daybell. "I also enjoy keeping the cemetery looking nice."

Daybell's job as sexton includes being in charge of all aspects of the cemetery. He will get the opportunity to help with digging the graves and works with his crew who helps to maintain the lawns and keep the cemetery looking nice.

Read more: Daybell new SF Sexton

Another old article about Chad:

New book recognizes local LDS celebrities

Mar 8, 2006

What do businessman Hal Wing, football star Scott Mitchell, baseball hero Wally Joyner and folk musician Shane Jackman have in commonfi

They are all celebrities with local connections who are mentioned in the new book "The LDS Top 5 Charts" by Chad Daybell.

The book is organized into dozens of charts that highlight the accomplishments of LDS athletes, musicians, authors, inventors, political leaders, businessmen and actors from all over the world.

"The book's purpose is to recognize the many successes of LDS Church members," Daybell said. "There are a lot of TV shows like 'The 40 Worst Celebrity Mugshots' that demean prominent people. This book does the opposite by emphasizing the positive achievements of LDS Church members in many areas of society."

[...]

Daybell will be signing copies of the book on Saturday, Mar. 11, from noon to 2 p.m. at the new Provo East Bay Seagull Book located at 1326 S. University Avenue in Provo.

This story appeared in The Springville Herald on page A2.

New book recognizes local LDS celebrities

January 5, 2020

SALT LAKE CITY — Family members from Louisiana have flown in to meet with the Rexburg Police Department and FBI to discuss the disappearance of Joshua “JJ” Vallow (7) and Tylee Ryan (17).

Kay Woodcock and her husband Larry Woodcock are the biological grandparents of JJ, an autistic little boy who has been missing since September along with his sister.

Tylee Ryan’s father, Joseph Ryan, died in 2018 of a heart attack.

Police said the children’s mother — Lori Vallow — and her new husband — Chad Daybell — did not report the children missing, instead choosing to flee from Idaho and refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

“I don’t have any expectations. I’ve never done this before. I have no idea. I just feel like I need to be in Idaho,” Kay Woodcock said. “I’d love (Chad and Lori) to be arrested. Have her in one room and Chad in the other? Absolutely.”

“We’ve cried until there’s not much left to cry,” Larry Woodcock said. “The hole that Lori and Chad are digging just keeps getting deeper… If I could just have (JJ) back one time, please God give it to me. One time. If he’s not with us anymore, just tell me that.”

[...]

Kay Woodcock told FOX 13 she and her husband would routinely talk to her brother about whether it’s possible to somehow overcome his wife’s new beliefs and save the marriage.

“Charles told me he had recordings of her. He said, ‘Nobody will believe me,’ and he recorded her one night,” Kay Woodcock said. “Even though it’s deleted, nothing is ever deleted electronically or whatever. However that is … for her to say she’s a translated being and she is reincarnated? That is scary!”

“Some nights he’d call me just crying like a baby, and it hurt my soul,” Larry Woodcock said.

Kay Woodcock said she always loved Lori Vallow “as a sister,” but later suspected Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were having an affair based on emails exchanged between the two.

Once Lori Vallow met Chad Daybell, Kay Woodcock said she started noticing changes in her sister-in-law’s behavior.

Kay Woodcock said the final in-person conversation she had with Lori Vallow took place in 2018, in a car on the way to the airport.

At the time, Lori Vallow revealed her marriage to Charles Vallow was her fourth marriage.

“She’s a black widow,” Kay Woodcock said. “(Husband) three and (husband) four are dead. Five? He’s next. How he’s gonna go? I don’t know. But I wouldn’t sleep with my eyes closed.”

Read more:
Court documents: Mother of missing Rexburg children believes she is a reincarnated God chosen for Christ’s second coming | East Idaho News

Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets

Kay Woodcock tells me her last in-person conversation with Lori Vallow was in 2018. She and her husband now believe Vallow refuses to tell police where her missing 7yo son is… because JJ was a witness to the killing of his own father last July. This is a @fox13 web exclusive

Video: Adam Herbets on Twitter

12:19 AM - 5 Jan 2020

'Do the right thing:' Lori Vallow's son begs her to reveal the location of his missing siblings

5 Jan 2020

PHOENIX - For the first time, Lori Vallow's son addresses her publicly as he tells her to "do the right thing."

[...]

"Mom, I want to talk to you like I'm sitting across the room from you," Ryan said.

He can't call her, he can't see her.

Ryan says he's heartbroken and confused, so he went to YouTube to tell his mother.

"You have the power to end this," Ryan said.

[...]

"Even if you just show them on FaceTime. Just show them on FaceTime to the police, it would be a lot better. I don't know what else I can tell you to do than just to know this is the right thing to do," Ryan said.

[...]

She is someone Ryan doesn't recognize.

"We had a life and it seems like that life never existed at this point," Ryan said.

[...]

Multiple agencies including the FBI just investigated the home of Daybell in Idaho. Serving search warrants connected to his missing stepchildren and the suspicious death of his former wife, Tammy.

But still, there's no trace of the children or their parents.

"I'm your son. I would never want anything to happen to you. And I would never want anything to happen to Tylee or JJ, ever," Ryan said.

Police say Vallow and Daybell never reported the children missing.

'Do the right thing:' Lori Vallow's son begs her to reveal the location of his missing siblings

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

"At one point during the fight between Vallow and the brother-in-law, Chandler Police officials said Vallow struck his brother-in-law in the head with a baseball bat, and Vallow was shot by the brother-in-law soon after. The brother-in-law called 911 afterwards and performed CPR on Vallow until emergency crews arrived at the scene."

January 5, 2020

The Rexburg Police Department has confirmed Tammy Daybell called 911 in the days prior to her death to report a man pointing a “paintball” gun at her.

“That wasn’t a paintball gun,” Kay Woodcock speculates. “The fact that he pulled the trigger twice and it didn’t do anything is because it misfired. Otherwise she’d probably have been dead that day.”

“What makes me believe that is, first, (the gunman) was totally masked,” Larry Woodcock said. “He was in all black.”

Kay Woodcock said she believes the newlywed couple may have taken JJ and Tylee because they were witnesses to the shooting of Charles Vallow.

Court documents: Mother of missing Rexburg children believes she is a reincarnated God chosen for Christ’s second coming | East Idaho News

More of Tylee's social media:

Tylee’s Wattpad with a join date of June 7, 2018:

Tylee Ryan (@TyleeRyan) - Wattpad

It’s linked to a Facebook that is either private or removed.

Also, AskFM. Last post “over a year ago”, one of her answers states

What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
over 1 year ago*
netflix and instagram
https://******/tyleearyan
*All her Askfm answers are from Apr 15, 2014.

Account on FanFiction.net with join date of July 19, 2016
typicaltylee | FanFiction

Tylee's Prezi account projects:
Project on Linear Functions that she made 16 March 2017: #1:
Project she did on Abraham Lincoln on 2 March 2016: Baltimore Sun
There appears to be another project called "Untitled" that was deleted or made private.

Last edited:
Good summary from Associated Press:

January 6th, 2020

REXBURG, Idaho — Authorities have searched the home of an Idaho man linked to the suspicious death of his first wife and the disappearance of his two new stepchildren.

On Friday, investigators with the Rexburg police, Fremont County sheriff’s office and FBI executed a search warrant on the house Chad Daybell shared with Tammy Daybell, who was found dead at home in October.

Initially thought to be a natural death, Tammy Daybell’s remains have since been exhumed in Utah, where she was buried. Autopsy results are pending.

The search warrant was also in connection to the disappearance of Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17, who haven’t been seen since September.

The children’s mother, Lori Vallow — who is also now known as Lori Daybell — married Chad Daybell shortly after the other wife’s death.

Lori Daybell’s former spouse, Charles Vallow was killed in July in Arizona in a confrontation with her brother, Alex Cox. Cox, who died on Dec. 12, said he shot Vallow in self-defense.

Read more: Idaho man's home searched for wife's death, missing stepkids

6 Jan 2020

SALT LAKE CITY
– Authorities across the country are still looking for two children who disappeared in September.

Police say Tylee Ryan, 17, and her autistic brother, Joshua Vallow, 7, went missing in Rexburg, Idaho.

Police say their newlywed parents have fled Idaho and aren't cooperating with the investigation.

KTSU reported new evidence suggests the mother believes she’s a reincarnated god.

Larry Woodcock and his wife Kay have had a long time to think about their grandson, his sister, and the woman who used to be their sister-in-law.

Kay Vallow Woodcock, the grandmother of the missing children, said, “For years I loved her. Just like a sister.”

Lori Vallow was married to Kay’s brother, Charles Vallow until July 11, when Lori’s brother shot and killed Charles in Chandler, Arizona. He told police at the time, it was in self-defense.

“When he died, JJ was in danger,” Kay Vallow Woodcock said.

She says Lori Vallow told her Charles Vallow was her fourth husband.

Now she has a fifth, religious author Chad Daybell whose wife, Tammy Daybell died within two weeks of the wedding.

Read More: New evidence suggests mother of two missing kids thinks she’s reincarnated god

Investigation continues for 2 missing Idaho children; grandparents just want answers

Jan 5th, 2020

[...]

Larry Woodcock and Kay Vallow Woodcock stopped by Salt Lake City on their way to Idaho where they planned to meet with detectives and get more information about the days leading up to the children’s disappearance.

“The emphasis had to change. It had to change from Charles – the murder – to where is he at? Where is JJ?” Larry Woodcock said about the short amount of time they had to grieve the death of his brother-in-law, Charles Vallow, before his grandson whom Charles had adopted disappeared.

Kay is Charles’ sister and JJ’s biological grandmother. Charles adopted JJ with his wife, Lori Vallow, in 2013.

The wilder the story got…the scarier it got,” the Woodcocks said.

Charles Vallow, 62, was shot and killed on July 11 in Arizona by Lori Vallow’s brother, Alex Cox. Lori claimed her brother shot Charles in self-defense. Alex later died on Dec. 12 in Arizona. Police in Chandler and Gilbert, Arizona, have not released information on the investigation.

After Charles’ death, Lori moved with JJ and her 17-year-old daughter Tylee Ryan to Idaho.

“The last conversation I had with JJ was on August 10,” Larry said, adding that Lori moved shortly after that with the children.

A few months later, Lori remarried for the fifth time to Chad Daybell. Daybell’s wife, Tammy Daybell, had died weeks before in October.

[...]

“Lori is extremely manipulative,” Kay said.

As the Woodcocks’ uncover more details about Lori’s strange new religious beliefs, they said they’re concerned she may not be in the right state of mind.

“For her to say she is a translated being and she is reincarnated…she [said she] was Joseph Smith’s wife and in the second reincarnation she was so-and-so’s wife, a queen,” Kay Woodcock said.

Officials with the Rexburg Police Department are handling the investigation into the missing children and said JJ was last seen in school on Sept. 23 and Tylee, who the Woodcocks said had already graduated from high school, was also unaccounted for.

“We didn’t know she was even missing until November,” the Woodcocks said.

They also said they were uncertain if Lori had a place for the children in her new marriage with Chad Daybell.

“She told Charles I’m done. I’m done with you. I’m done with JJ. I’m tired you take JJ, I don’t want him anymore,” Kay said.

Police said they have evidence indicating Lori knows what happened to the missing children but abruptly fled Idaho with Chad instead of helping detectives.

Chad and Lori are considered persons of interest at this time, but no arrests had been made as of Saturday.

Rea more: Investigation continues for 2 missing Idaho children; grandparents just want answers

Jan 6, 2020

[...]

“He and I would talk, and the first thing he always said was, ‘Papa!,’” said the children’s grandfather, Larry Woodcock. “If I could just have that back one time, please, God, give it to me. One time.”

Larry and his wife Kay have had a long time to think about their grandson, his sister, and the woman who used to be their sister-in-law.

“For years, I loved her, just like a sister,” Kay Woodcock said.

Lori Vallow was married to Kay’s brother, Charles Vallow, until July 11, 2019, when Lori’s brother shot and killed Charles in Chandler, AZ.

“When he died, JJ was in danger,” Kay Woodcock said.

She said Lori told her Charles was her fourth husband.

Now, Lori Vallow now has a fifth husband, religious author Chad Daybell, whose wife Tammy Daybell died within two weeks of the wedding.

“She’s a black widow,” Kay Vallow said. “Three and four are dead. Five? He’s next.”

Police said both Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are refusing to tell investigators where her missing children are.

“If he’s not with us anymore, just tell us that,” Larry Woodcock said.

According to court documents, Charles Vallow wanted to divorce Lori because of her new religious beliefs — that she had been reincarnated as “a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020 and that if (Charles) got in the way of her mission, she would murder him,” according to the documents.

“I think it’s July 22, 2020?,” Kay Vallow said. “I dont know whats going to happen July 23, you know. Charles told me. He had recordings of her. He said nobody will believe me, and he recorded her one night.”

Kay Vallow said even before her brother died last July, she suspected Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were having an affair, but never thought it would turn into this.

Read more: New documents suggest mother of missing Idaho children believes she is a reincarnated god

Sheriff’s office collects 43 items during raid at Daybell home

January 6, 2020

SALEM — The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office says law enforcement removed 43 items from Chad Daybell’s Salem home during a multi-agency raid on Friday.

“We are trying to clarify things and figure out what happened there,” Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries told EastIdahoNews.com.

Humphries said the items included computers, cell phones, journals, documents and medications, which have been sent to forensic experts for examination.

The results of those examinations are not expected to be available for several weeks, Humphries said.

On Friday, Fremont County detectives served a search warrant on the home. They were aided by the Rexburg Police Department and the Forensic Unit from the FBI’s Salt Lake City Office. They spent the majority of the day at the home, before returning it to two of Chad Daybell’s sons who live there.

Sheriff's office collects 43 items during raid at Daybell home | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog