ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

@kelsie 's transcription of Colby's video plea to Lori:

Transcribing CJ's video:
Mom, I want to talk to you like I'm sitting across the room from you. I don't even know how to start and say what I want to say, but I'm so hurt. I'm so hurt by all of this. I can't even tell you how many people are hurt by this. I can't even explain to you how much this affects so many different people; I'm not sure if you know that or where you're at, what you're doing. I can't tell you how hurt and frustrated and confused I am about what's going on. I think, I don't even know. I think what I want more than anything is for you - you have the power to end this. You have an opportunity to put this all to rest. I know that it's hard maybe for you, maybe it's something you don't want to do, I don't know. I really really want to see Tylee and JJ, I really want this to be over for more than one reason. And I'm not talking about myself, I'm not talking about people trying to get answers from me, people wanting things from me. I'm talking about simply the fact that I can't even fathom that this is happening to our family. I grew up with you. I grew up with Tylee and JJ as my siblings. We grew up in a family. I grew up with stepbrothers and a stepdad. We had a life, and it seems like that life never existed at this point.

I don't know what I can tell you. I don't know what I can say to you that would mean more to me than just to say, that I just, I want this to be over. For so many different reasons, I want this to be over. But I want you to really think about what's important right now. What's actually important? What do we need to do? I am over here worried and thinking about Tylee and JJ. I need - I don't know what I need. I want YOU to end this. I want you to end it. For everybody. For the kids, for yourself, for all of us. This can end. So please (sighs) from me, from the person that we've - I've been closest to you my whole life. In [the past] three years, we're not as close, and I'm sorry that we weren't close, but that doesn't excuse a fact for anything. I'm so upset I can't even tell you. I can't even tell you how much my feelings hurt, how bad (sighs). I don't have words to formulate for you. I don't. I have so much anger. I have so much things I want to say out of anger, which I know it isn't right to do. I have so many things that I want to ask you, I have so many things I just want to put into place, and I have a million other people who want the same thing and it just sucks. This all sucks, and I just need this to end for Tylee and JJ. I need this to end for you. I need this to end for all of us.

This is not ok. This is not cool. This needs to be done. Please just understand, I'm your son, I would never want anything to happen to you, I would never want anything to happen to Tylee and JJ, ever. Ever. Anytime, I would do anything to protect them, and you know that. I just want them to be safe and I want them to be ok, and I just want you to just find it in your heart to be able to help this situation because I'm just, I'm really just having a hard time right now too. I know it's not about me, but I'm having a hard time too. I'm having a really hard time and I can't tell you how hard this has been.

Even if you just show them on FaceTime. Just show them on FaceTime to the police. That would be a whole lot better. I don't know what else I can tell you to do, than just to know that this is the right thing to do. I want you guys to be safe and I want you guys to be ok, but we're way past the point of that. I'm doing this because I can't sit there and talk to you. I'm doing this because I can't sit across the room and have a conversation with you. And so, I have to do it on here. That sucks. I can't call my own mom, I can't see my siblings, everything that's happened, everything that's been going on, like I can't even tell you. I've never felt this way, I've never had my heart broken like that, you know?

I wish things were different and they can be different, they really can. They can be different. I know you know what the right thing to do is, and I know you have a good heart. I know that it's time to do the right thing, and it's time, it's time to do that. It's time to do the right thing. And I ask you to please, to just listen to what I have to say and think about what I have to say because I only want what's best for them, I want what's best for you, but if that's not going to be the case then I don't know what else I can say.

Video was linked by Fox10 Phoenix: 'Do the right thing:' Lori Vallow's son begs her to reveal the location of his missing siblings

Posting some MSM videos on this case:

Relative of Missing Children Speaks Dec 22, 2019

Timeline video from Dec 24, 2019:

CBS News video from Dec 24, 2019:

KTVB spoke with the Fremont County Sheriff's Office to get an update on the investigation (Dec 24, 2019)
Search continues for missing Idaho kids

FBI joins search for 'endangered' siblings missing in Idaho (GMA video Dec 24, 2019:
FBI joins search for 'endangered' siblings missing in Idaho l ABC News

Valley mom named person of interest in disappearance of her 2 children video from Dec 26, 2019:
Valley mom named person of interest in disappearance of her 2 children

Film project with missing kids` stepdad called off
(Dec 30, 2019):
Film project with missing kids` stepdad called off

Family member of kids missing since September shot at (Dec 31 2019)
Family member of kids missing since September shot at

Police issue stark warning to mom of missing Idaho children (Jan 3, 2020)
Police issue stark warning to mom of missing Idaho children

Inside Edition:
Where Are JJ and Tylee? FBI Searches for Missing Idaho Kids (Jan 3, 2020)
Where Are JJ and Tylee? FBI Searches for Missing Idaho Kids

She called herself God and threatened to kill him: Divorce docs shed light into bizarre final months (Jan 4, 2020)
She called herself God and threatened to kill him: Divorce docs shed light into bizarre final months

Neighbor speaks about missing kids (Jan 5, 2020)
Neighbor speaks about missing kids

Grandparents of missing kids speak (Jan 5, 2020)
Grandparents of missing kids speak

family are weighing in on a case involving two missing children. (Jan 6, 2020)
Mother of Missing Idaho Children Believes She is a Reincarnated God Chosen for Christ's Second Comin

Jan 06, 2020

Authorities tell KMVT’s Garrett Hottle in their search they removed a total of 43 items from the residence including journals, medications, letters and communication devices such as cell phones. The Fremont County Sheriff's Office says forensic evidence was also among what was retrieved, which has been sent to lab to process.

"Next steps will be to see where this leads us,” said Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries. “We are waiting to see where the autopsy results.”

Those forensic results are expected to come out of Utah in the coming weeks, and are just another piece in this puzzle. While the residence appeared vacant, I'm told it was released back to Chad Daybell's sons Garth and Seth who are currently living in the house.

A sign on the Daybell residence reads “no press please.” KMVT did reach out to neighbors, one of which agreed to talk off camera and asked not be identified. She said she was shocked with some of the things she's read about Daybell, and says he was a good man who the community prayed for in church on Sunday.

She did say that children need to be located, which one of the big questions in this story is, and why won't Chad and Lori Daybell talk to police?

Investigators take 43 pieces of evidence from E. Idaho home in suspicious death, missing children case

BBM.

New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

6 Jan 2020

An Arizona resident who’s a friend of missing Rexburg teen Tylee Ryan and spoke on condition of anonymity has said she received a text from Ryan’s cellphone at 11:14 a.m. Oct. 25. The text is now the last publicly known contact from Ryan, although the friend isn’t sure if Ryan was the sender.

The friend spoke to the Post Register over Facebook Messenger, confirming the text and providing a screenshot of it.

Local law enforcement officials have said neither Ryan, 17, nor her adopted brother Joshua Vallow, 7, have been seen since September.

The friend reached out to Ryan on Oct. 19 to say she missed her and had been thinking about her. Six days later, on Oct. 25, the friend received a reply from Ryan’s phone saying, “hi. miss you guys too ...luv ya.”

Now that Ryan has gone missing, the friend said she didn’t know for sure if it was Ryan who sent the text. The friend said she didn’t think the text sounded like Ryan.

“She spelled out her words for the most part,” the friend said. “Plus, she would have texted more if I reached out.”

According to the friend, Ryan waiting six days before responding wasn’t unusual since Ryan’s move to Idaho.

“When she lived here, she responded immediately,” the friend said, “And when she moved, it slowly decreased in response time.”

The friend lived near Ryan’s Chandler, Ariz., home. Ryan moved from Chandler to Rexburg with her mother, Lori Vallow, and brother JJ shortly after Aug. 31. The friend said Ryan didn’t want to move to Idaho. In fact, Ryan had originally planned to move in with the friend in order to remain in Arizona. However, Ryan ultimately decided to go with her family to Idaho for JJ’s sake.

“She was just protective of JJ ’cause he was her little brother,” the friend said.

Read more: New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

6 Jan 2020

In a Facebook post Sunday, Vallow’s former property manager in Arizona, Joe Pongratz, said he asked Vallow to leave following the death of her husband, Charles Vallow, on July 11 at the property she rented. Pongratz was disturbed by several details surrounding Charles Vallow’s death. Charles was shot to death by Vallow’s brother, Alex Cox. Pongratz wrote that, on the same day Charles died, Vallow texted him, “we are ok, Ill explain later,” when he texted her wondering why police were at the house. Pongratz also wrote that she threw a pool party later that afternoon.

“That day the neighbors reported a pool party at the house, the same day Charles was murdered, with loud music and lots of people swimming. Neighbors also reported Alex was staying at the house for several days following the shooting even though he lived in the same area. I spoke with Lori several times days following the shooting and she never sounded shocked, sad or heartbroken, as you would think a bride would be watching her husband die,” Pongratz wrote in his post.

At Pongratz’s request, Vallow agreed to move out Aug. 31.

New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

EXCLUSIVE: Police suspect cult leader's first wife was POISONED: Healthy 49-year-old died while training for a 5K run - two weeks before her husband married mom of missing two Idaho kids

6 January 2020

Police investigating the disappearance of two Idaho children believe the first wife of their mother's new husband may have been poisoned, DailyMail.com can reveal.

But tests on the exhumed body of fitness fan Tammy Daybell won't be completed for at least another two weeks, Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries said.

'We're looking for poison, but we are just having to wait for lab results,' Humphries said in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.

'You could say we are in a sort of holding pattern right now.'

Daybell died on October 19, aged 49. She was in training for a 5K run to be held a few days after her death, one friend told DailyMail.com.

'She was into healthy living, very fit — and then all of a sudden we hear she has died,' the friend said. 'It didn't make sense then and it doesn't make sense now.'

Police suspect Idaho cult leader's first wife was POISONED | Daily Mail Online

6 Jan 2020

Fremont Sheriff's Department is heading up the investigation into Tammy Daybell's death after she died at her home in Salem, Idaho, 15 minutes — and across the county line — from the apartment in Rexburg where the children were last known to be living.

'From an investigation point of view this is a disaster,' Humphries said in his office in St. Anthony, Fremont's county seat.

'There are multiple agencies involved — us, Rexburg police, the FBI, as well as police departments in Arizona.

'There are people who have died strangely in several places, and two kids that we have absolutely no idea where they are.

'Add to that, the mother is known to have told family members that her daughter died a year ago, which we know is not true.

'And then she claimed that the 17-year-old had run off with the 7-year-old and didn't say anything to authorities.

'What kind of parent doesn't help try to find their own kids when they are missing?' he said.

Humphries said he believed Daybell and Vallow have left Idaho but are still in the United States.

[...]

Humphries revealed that police in Arizona alerted his department that things may not be as they seemed. In his 12 years as sheriff, he said he had never had any contact with Chad Daybell.

'Then about 10 days prior to her death we got a call that a guy in a mask was firing paintballs at their house. By the time we responded of course there was no one there. The feeling was it was all a prank.'

Police suspect Idaho cult leader's first wife was POISONED | Daily Mail Online

Archives of Spring Creek Book company site. www.springcreekbooks.com
Apologies in advance for those of you that want to scroll and roll, it is long. I could not list all the images shown as WS only allows a certain number per post. Part 2 of this post will have a bit more info.

First, the Who Is for Springcreekbooks.com
Domain Name: SPRINGCREEKBOOKS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 112548523_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domainpeople.com
Registrar URL: Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting | DomainPeople
Updated Date: 2017-12-29T22:17:37Z
Creation Date: 2004-02-24T20:28:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-02-24T20:28:00Z
Registrar: DomainPeople, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 65
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN
Name Server: A.DNS.HOSTWAY.NET
Name Server: B.DNS.HOSTWAY.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form | ICANN
>>> Last update of whois database: 2020-01-07T04:31:02Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit EPP Status Codes | What Do They Mean, and Why Should I Know? - ICANN

I will copy/paste some of the info and give a link (Wayback Machine link) that you can use to navigate each section of the home page. Just click on the calendar and it will pull up that archive.

About Us: http://www.springcreekbooks.com/about_scbc.html Wayback Machine
Home :http://www.springcreekbooks.com/index.html Wayback Machine
Authors: http://www.springcreekbooks.com/authors/index.html Wayback Machine
Events:http://www.springcreekbooks.com/events.html Wayback Machine
News: http://springcreekbooks.com/news/index.html Wayback Machine
Outlet: http://springcreekbooks.com/catalog/outlet.html Wayback Machine
Submission Guidelines: http://springcreekbooks.com/submissio Wayback Machine
Help: http://springcreekbooks.com/help.html Wayback Machine

July 5, 2019 Authors | Spring Creek Book Company
Author List: (note much shorter than last year)
Authors

Authors are listed in alphabetical order by last name

Shirley Bahlmann

Chad Daybell

George Durrant

Suzanne Freeman

Rand H. Packer

Ashley Parkinson

Hector Sosa Jr.

June 23, 2019 Spring Creek Book Company

November 28, 2018, Spring Creek Book Company
This is a home page capture and is promoting Chad Daybell's book Reclaiming Liberty, and Julie Rowe's Book Rising Above the Flames and her podcasts.

"Julie Rowe first gained national attention in 2014 with the publication of her books A Greater Tomorrow and The Time is Now. In those books she told of her near-death experience when she was taken to the Spirit World and was shown future world events.

Julie also appeared on several radio talk shows to spread her message of the need to prepare for troubled times. The social media firestorm that followed was very intense, as supporters defended her and naysayers ridiculed her. Through it all, Julie stood by her story.

Now Julie is ready to share more about her life. In this book, she explains that she has been a visionary person since childhood. She has also been through many trials that have shaped who she is, and why she knows her message is inspired from heaven."

Purchase Info here:
57086.png

Title Rising Above the Flames: My Untold Story
Author
Julie Rowe
Eric J. Smith

Retail Price $15.95
Category Non-Fiction/Biography
ISBN 978-1-944657-08-6
Size 6"x9" paperback
196 pages
Pub. Date July 2018
Purchase Online
Abysmal.com

The Julie Rowe Show debuted in 2017 and quickly blossomed into one of the nation's most popular podcasts. Program host Eric J. Smith guided best-selling author Julie Rowe through 60 episodes that covered various aspects of Julie's near-death experiences and what she has been shown regarding future events. Those episodes are now available in this six-volume collection.

Volume One
  1. Wasatch Wakeup and "The Big One"
  2. Signs in the Heavens
  3. Spiritual Gifts
  4. Overpowering Evil
  5. Getting to Know Julie Rowe
  6. What I See in the Western States
  7. What I See in the Southwest U.S.
  8. The Gathering and GTRF
  9. Learning of Christ
  10. The Gathering: Safety in the Callout

57024.png

Title The Julie Rowe Show
Volume One:
Podcasts 1 - 10
Author
Julie Rowe
Eric J. Smith

Retail Price $14.95
Category Non-Fiction/Spiritual
ISBN 978-1-944657-02-4
Size 6"x9" paperback
196 pages
Pub. Date March 2018

From Chad Daybell's Baptism:

57000.png

Title Baptism: Entering the Path to Eternal Life
Author Chad Daybell
Retail Price $9.95
Category LDS Non-Fiction
Baptism
ISBN 13: 978-1-944657-00-0
Size 5.5"x7.5" paperback
72 pages
Pub. Date May 2018
Purchase Online

We have been sent to earth to follow Heavenly Father’s plan. Choosing to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is an important first step in our journey back to our heavenly home.

Inside this book, learn about:

• How Jesus set the example of being baptized
  • What will likely happen at your own baptism
  • Why we receive the gift of the Holy Ghost
  • What other steps are expected of us after we are baptized
The book is also filled with wise counsel and interesting stories, such as the baptismal experiences of each of the modern prophets.

This is a wonderful gift for anyone who will soon be baptized or has just become a new member of the Church. At the front of the book is a section where the newly baptized member can write memories of this special day, making the book a cherished keepsake.

57017.jpg

Title Living on the Edge of Heaven
Author Chad Daybell
Retail Price $14.95
ISBN 978-1-944657-01-7
Size 6"x9" paperback
196 pages
Pub. Date May 2017
Purchase Online
Abysmal.com

An Unusual Connection to the Spirit World

When Chad Daybell was 17 years old, he had a near-death experience while cliff jumping with friends. He saw a vast plain of light that stretched endlessly, and he felt knowledge and light be absorbed into his spirit. He returned to his body, but he could now sense both good and evil spirits trying to communicate with him.

A second near-death experience in his early 20s was much more in depth. He was hit by a monstrous wave at La Jolla Cove in California. While his body was being tossed by the wave, his spirit was visiting with his grandfather, who showed him future events involving his still-unborn children. This accident also caused his “veil” that separates mortal life from the Spirit World to not close up completely, so he often feels as if he has a foot in both worlds.

Chad has become a noted author and publisher, and he is particularly well-known for his futuristic LDS novels that are based on what he was shown while on the other side of the veil. He has also helped several prominent people publish books about their own near-death experiences.

Chad has shared portions of his inspiring story over the years in blogs, interviews, and fireside talks, but now he has assembled them into one volume that will uplift and entertain you. As you read his experiences, you’ll realize that we’re all part of an eternal family. We each have ancestors in the Spirit World who deeply care about us and seek to help us in our daily lives.

So dive in and enjoy this unusual journey!

August 28, 2017:
Home Page Capture Spring Creek Book Company

Home Page Capture: promoting Julie Rowe's podcast and the below books. The only one with captured data is Days of Fury.

" . . . then will the Lord arise and come forth out of his hiding place, and in his fury vex the nation."
Doctrine and Covenants 101:89

As this volume begins, members of the LDS Church are coping with the U.S. government’s implementation of martial law and the aftermath of the Salt Lake City earthquake.

Many Saints have found refuge and safety at mountain camps, but many others are coping with other natural disasters and civil disturbances that continue to plague the nation’s cities.

Meanwhile, a convoy of United Nations peacekeepers is making its way to Utah to assist in the full invasion of the United States by the Coalition forces, which will spark World War III.

Within these events, members of the Foster and Shaw families face seemingly insurmountable obstacles as they travel northward to help establish a new temporary headquarters of the Church. Miracles happen, lives are saved, and the veil becomes thinner as these Saints prepare to fully establish Zion.

Days of Fury, the third volume in the Times of Turmoil series, gives readers an exciting close-up look at the prophesied events that must occur before the Savior’s Second Coming.

Title Days of Fury
Series Times of Turmoil: Book Three
Author Chad Daybell
Retail Price $14.95
Category LDS-Fiction
ISBN 13 978-0-9960974-5-1
Size 6"x9" paperback
170 pages
Pub. Date August 2015
Purchase Online
Abysmal.com

November 3, 2016 Spring Creek Book Company

In 2004, Julie Rowe was a happy wife and mother. Then her health took a turn for the worse. While in a weakened state, her spirit left her body and entered the Spirit World.

An ancestor named John greeted her there and showed her many wonderful places. He also allowed Julie to read from the Book of Life, which showed her a panorama of the earth's past, present, and future. These scenes included the Savior's mortal life, along with his crucifixion and resurrection.

During her time in the Spirit World, Julie met several of the Founding Fathers of the United States. They expressed their worries about the country's eroding moral fabric, and she promised to share their counsel and warnings when she returned to earth.

Julie was then shown upcoming world events that will be both tragic and glorious. Earthquakes, famines, plagues, and wars are coming to the United States, but Julie saw how God is preparing places of safety to protect righteous people from the coming calamities. She was shown that after the turmoil, America will rise above these tragedies and fulfill its destiny as a bastion of freedom and liberty.

Throughout the book, Julie stresses that we must not delay our preparations for these coming troubles. These events are not far off, and From Tragedy to Destiny will help you be ready for what awaits America.

Title From Tragedy to Destiny
Sub-title A Vision of America's Future
Author Julie Rowe
Retail Price $14.95
ISBN 978-0-9960974-8-2
Size 6"x9" paperback
166 pages
Pub. Date March 2016
Purchase Online

IScott Mitchell was a ticking time bomb. At age 46, the former record-setting NFL quarterback was bloated and worn-out, topping the scale at 366 pounds. As Scott saw his father die from obesity-related issues, he knew he was watching his own future.

Then a "divine accident" happened. Scott became a contestant on the reality TV show The Biggest Loser: Glory Days and soon came to the stark realization he was emotionally dead inside. He felt like a dying caterpillar, ready to go into a cocoon.

As the weeks went by on the show, Scott evaluated every aspect of his life. He saw how his athletic success was mirrored by a challenging home life, where all he had really wanted was a hug.

Scott developed a simple game plan to change his life. For the first time, he began to love himself. He got to work and surrounded himself with a good team to keep him accountable. He finally was in control of his own destiny. The caterpillar had emerged from his cocoon as a majestic butterfly!

As you follow Scott's odyssey of triumph, tragedy, and redemption, you too will see the power of moving beyond life's obstacles and becoming Alive Again.

Title Alive Again
Sub-title
The Biggest Loser Contestant And Former NFL Quarterback Shares His Intriguing Journey

Author Scott Mitchell
Retail Price $16.95
Category Non-Fiction/ Biography
ISBN 978-0-9960974-3-7
Size 6"x9" paperback
250 pages
Pub. Date April 2015
Purchase Online

January 23, 2016
Home page Capture:

A Refreshingly Different Approach to Cooking and Preparedness

Have you ever wondered what you would do if the power goes out or you must cook outside? This guide has the answers you are looking for!

This helpful resource guide includes:

• Stovetop recipes for every occasion
  • A conversion chart for basic measurements
  • Cleaning and personal care remedies
  • 72-hour kit preparation ideas
  • Emergency supplies
  • Sanitation solutions
  • Complete lists of ingredients
  • And so much more!

Title The Modern Pioneer's Guide
Sub-title Shelf Stable Stovetop Recipes, Herbal Remedies, 72-Hour Kit Planning & Long Term Camping Tips
Author Ashley Parkinson
Retail Price $13.95
Category Cookbook
ISBN 13 978-0-9960974-7-5
Size 6"x9" paperback
142 pages
Pub. Date November 2015

Title A Change is Coming
Author Hector Sosa Jr
Retail Price $11.95
Category Non-Fiction/ Spiritual
ISBN 978-0-9960974-2-0
Size 5.5"x8.5" paperback
110 pages
Pub. Date June 2015
Purchase Online
Abysmal.com

II know Hector Sosa speaks the truth in what he shares in this book. The experiences he talks about and the details he gives pertaining to the things he has been shown are very similar, and in many cases identical, to what I have also been shown.
This book is another wake-up call. It is an additional opportunity the Lord is giving us to prepare for the days ahead. We need not fear if we will put our faith and trust in our Father in Heaven and in His plan for us.

—Julie Rowe, author of A Greater Tomorrow and The Time is Now

Hector Sosa Jr. was born in Puerto Rico. He began having visions of future events as a young boy, a gift he inherited from his mother.

At age 13 he and his family joined the LDS Church, and the visions he had been receiving began to make sense as he learned more about the prophecies and doctrines taught by church leaders.

Among the events he has foreseen are:

• Earthquakes in Utah
  • A national financial collapse
  • Plagues and sicknesses
  • Concentration camps on U.S. soil
  • An invasion from foreign troops
  • The Saints prevail against the enemy
Hector's visions are specifically meant to serve as warnings to his own family, but he hopes that by sharing what he has seen, it will help others prepare for the challenging times that will soon come upon the world.

October 17, 2015 Spring Creek Book Company
Home Page Capture:

Title A Greater Tomorrow
Sub-title My Journey Beyond the Veil
Author Julie Rowe
Retail Price $14.95
ISBN 978-0-9960974-0-6
Size 6"x9" paperback
178 pages
Pub. Date May 2014
Purchase Online
Abysmal.com

In 2004, Julie Rowe was a happy wife and mother. Then her health took a turn for the worse. While in a weakened state, her spirit left her body and entered the Spirit World. An ancestor named John greeted her and showed her many wonderful places there. He also allowed her to read from the Book of Life, which showed her a panorama of the earth's past, present, and future.

Julie saw the lives of many historical figures, such as Adam and Eve, Enoch, Noah, and Moses. She witnessed the Savior’s mortal life, including his crucifixion and resurrection. She also saw the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ through the prophet Joseph Smith, and the key events that have led to the Church’s growth.

Then Julie was shown upcoming world events that will be both tragic and glorious. She saw earthquakes, tsunamis, famines, plagues, and wars, but she also witnessed how the Lord is watching over His people and is preparing places of refuge to protect them from the coming calamities. Julie was filled with joy as she saw the Saints establish the New Jerusalem and other Cities of Light in preparation for the Savior’s Second Coming.

Prior to her return, she was told that at a future time she would be expected to tell others about her experience. That time has come.

As you read Julie’s experience, your life will be changed as you feel the Lord’s love and concern for each of us.

May 2, 2015
Home Page Capture:

Spring Creek Book Company

Title The Spirit of Liberty
Author Suzanne Freeman
Retail Price $11.95
Category Non-Fiction
ISBN 10
ISBN 13 1-932898-94-8
978-1-932898-94-1
Size 5.5"x7.5" paperback
108 pages
Pub. Date January 2013
Purchase Online

We entered a broad corridor with a wide-planked hardwood floor, polished to a high sheen. Voices came from a room off to one side. When we pushed open the door, I saw George Washington standing behind a podium, addressing some of his peers from mortality, including many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Thus began Suzanne Freeman's visit with America's Founding Fathers during a near-death experience. While in the Spirit World, she was shown the tribulations and sacrifices these men and women had faced during their lifetimes as they established the United States of America. She also learned that these valiant leaders still care deeply about America and are concerned about the direction the country is headed.

As Suzanne's visit with the Founders concluded, she was given a vision of America's future—our future. It was made clear to her that while there would be challenging times ahead, America could retain its place as a chosen land if the citizens truly desire it. The Founders pleaded with Suzanne to return to earth and share their message of how we must strengthen our nation before it is too late.

As you read their words, the Spirit of Liberty will grow within your own soul and give you hope that America's future can indeed remain bright.

February 16, 2015 Spring Creek Book Company

featured.gif

A Greater Tomorrow
by Julie Rowe
In 2004, Julie Rowe was a happy wife and mother. Then her health took a turn for the worse. While in a weakened state, her spirit left her body and entered the Spirit World, where she was shown a panorama of the earth’s past, present, and future.
Prior to her return, she was told that at a future time she would be expected to tell others about her experience. That time has come.

The Time is Now
by Julie Rowe
In this new volume, Julie focuses on giving additional details about the future events she shown, and how we can best prepare for them.
Throughout the book, Julie stresses that we must not delay our preparations. These events are not far off, and The Time is Now will help you be ready for what awaits us.

Spring Creek Book Company • PO Box 50355, Provo, Utah 84605-0355
Questions? Contact us at support@springcreekbooks.com

Title Martial Law
Series Times of Turmoil: Book Two
Author Chad Daybell
Retail Price $14.95
Category LDS-Fiction
ISBN 10
ISBN 13 1-932898-99-9
978-1-932898-99-6
Size 6"x9" paperback
170 pages

“All things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people.”
-Doctrine and Covenants 88:91

Following a spring filled with bioterror attacks and natural disasters, America’s infrastructure is falling apart. The Black Flu has claimed thousands of lives, and the nation’s major cities are becoming lawless battlegrounds.

Nathan Foster and Marie Shaw find themselves trapped in Chicago, where they must outwit their enemies if they hope to return to their families in Utah.

During this time of crisis, the U.S. president makes a crucial decision allowing peacekeepers from the United Nations to bring in supplies and equipment to help restore order. However, when a major earthquake strikes Salt Lake City, the true intentions of the U.N. forces become more evident.

Within these events, members of Nathan and Marie’s families must make crucial decisions that will either unite them once again or tear them apart forever.

Martial Law, the second volume in the Times of Turmoil series, gives readers an exciting close-up look at the prophesied events that must occur before the Savior’s Second Coming.

Title Taught By Christ
Author Ralph V. Jensen
Retail Price $15.95
Category Biography
Spirituality
ISBN 10
ISBN 13 1-932898-97-2
978-1-932898-97-2
Size 6"x9" paperback
200 pages
Pub. Date March 2013

Ralph V. Jensen’s fascinating experience in the Spirit World after suffering a massive heart attack gives great insight on the following gospel topics:
• The Grand Council in Heaven
• The Creation of the Earth
• The Garden of Eden
• The Fall of Adam and Eve
• The power and effect of the Atonement
• How the Spirit World is organized
• Descriptions of events from the mortal life of Jesus Christ
• The Savior’s journey into the Spirit World while His body was in the tomb
• The Ministry of the Resurrected Christ
• And many more intriguing observations

“I first learned of Ralph Jensen from a family member, but it took many years before I would actually meet him. After meeting him and hearing his near-death experience, I believe that Ralph has had one of the most in-depth experiences with the Savior that I have ever heard or read. Ralph is a humble man, but he shares his testimony and witness of the Savior in his book, Taught by Christ, in a powerful and refreshing way.”

Sarah Hinze, author of The Memory Catcher

“Ralph V. Jensen died, and like many other who had had near-death experiences, met the Savior. However, he was given a wonderful unique experience. He was shown, in vision, the life and mission of the Savior, with the Savior Himself as his guide. What he saw gives new perspective, understanding, and insight into the many roles that the Savior was given by the Father. From the Creation, to the Grand Council in Heaven, and on to the Savior’s life and death, Brother Jensen saw it all and records what he saw in this timely and poignant book.”

John Grobben, Utah businessman

From the About Us page: Jan 10, 2019

name.gif

MISSION STATEMENT:

The mission and purpose of Spring Creek Book Company is to produce, market and distribute quality products for families across the world. Our primary focus is providing entertaining, uplifting literature that gives readers a better understanding and an emotional connection to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

COMPANY BACKGROUND:

Spring Creek Book Company is a privately owned publishing company that was formed by Chad and Tammy Daybell on March 1, 2004. Chad and Tammy have several years of experience in the publishing world, both as authors and editors. Their objective is to publish high-quality, uplifting products that will strengthen and bless the lives of families. The company only publishes material that supports the values of the LDS Church.

SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS:

Spring Creek is not accepting unsolicited manuscripts at this time.

DISTRIBUTION:

Spring Creek utilizes a well-respected distributor to place its books in retail and online bookstore chains.

MARKETING:

Each book has its own page on www.springcreekbooks.com, and the authors also have their own pages on the website that includes biographical information and a photo.

Spring Creek helps to coordinate book signings and other promotional activities, but the company does expect authors to be self-motived in promoting their books. The authors who do so will find the greatest success.

Jan 10, 2019

© 2017 Spring Creek Book Company
All Rights Reserved.

Authors Listed:

a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z

Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard

Shirley Bahlmann

Trina Boice

Jeff Call

Allyson Condie

Dianne Crabtree

Bruce E. Dana

Chad Daybell

George Durrant

Suzanne Freeman

Alice Fulton-Osborne

Jennifer Stewart Griffith

Ronald J. Hammond

Leon Hartshorn

Jerri A. Harwell

Pauline Hatch

Jean Hawley

Lindsay Hepworth

Sarah Hinze

Anthony W. Horton

Ralph V. Jensen
Ron Johnston

Fay A. Klingler

Laura Lofgreen

Scott Mitchell

Rachel Ann Nunes

Rand H. Packer

Ashley Parkinson

Carmen Rasmusen
Julie Rowe

Eric J. Smith

Hector Sosa Jr.

Jill Stevens

Neil K. Warner
Gayla Wise

Help Section: Jan 10, 2019, Spring Creek Book Company
help.gif

Our books are distributed through Brigham Distributing. If you are a store and are looking to carry our books, please contact them at 435-723-6611.

If you are looking to purchase a copy of one of our books online, we have included links on the book pages to Amazon.com. Most of our books are also available through DeseretBook.com, and SeagullBook.com

If you are having trouble finding a copy of one of our books, please e-mail us and we can help you.

If you have any other questions, please e-mail us at support@springcreekbooks.com

Contact Us: Jan 10, 2019 Spring Creek Book Company

contact.gif

There are several ways to contact Spring Creek Book Company. The best way to contact us is by e-mail. There is one e-mail account listed below. Send all of your correspondence there, and it will be forwarded to the correct department.
By Mail:

PO Box 1013
Rexburg, ID 83440

E-mail:
support@springcreekbooks.com

Oct 4, 2015 they had two addresses at the contact us: Spring Creek Book Company
contact.gif

There are several ways to contact Spring Creek Book Company. The best way to contact us is by e-mail. There is one e-mail account listed below. Send all of your correspondence there, and it will be forwarded to the correct department.
By Mail:

PO Box 1013
Rexburg, ID 83440

or

PO Box 50355
Provo, UT 84605-0355

E-mail:
support@springcreekbooks.com

June 27, 2018
Authors:

a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z

Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard

Shirley Bahlmann

Trina Boice

Jeff Call

Allyson Condie

Dianne Crabtree

Bruce E. Dana

Chad Daybell

George Durrant

Suzanne Freeman

Alice Fulton-Osborne

Jennifer Stewart Griffith

Ronald J. Hammond

Leon Hartshorn

Jerri A. Harwell

Pauline Hatch

Jean Hawley

Lindsay Hepworth

Sarah Hinze

Anthony W. Horton

Ralph V. Jensen
Ron Johnston

Fay A. Klingler

Laura Lofgreen

Scott Mitchell

Rachel Ann Nunes

Rand H. Packer

Ashley Parkinson

Carmen Rasmusen
Julie Rowe

Eric J. Smith

Hector Sosa Jr.

Jill Stevens

Neil K. Warner
Gayla Wise

August 22, 2018
Titles Spring Creek Book Company Catalog

15 Secrets to a Happy Home
by Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard

Alive Again
by Scott Mitchell

Baptism -Entering the Path to Eternal Life
by Chad Daybell

A Bid for Love
by Rachel Ann Nunes

Bright Ideas for Young Women Leaders
by Trina Boice

The Celestial City
by Chad Daybell

A Change is Coming
by Hector Sosa Jr.

Chocolate Therapy
by Dianne Crabtree

Days of Fury
by Chad Daybell

Delicious Conversation
by Jennifer Stewart Griffith

Easy Enrichment Ideas: Thinking Outside the Green Gelatin Box
by Trina Boice

The Errand of Angels
by Amy Finnegan

Evading Babylon
by Chad Daybell

Exceptional Stories from the Lives of Early Apostles
by Leon R. Hartshorn

Exciting Ideas for Ward Activities
by Trina Boice

Families Who Laugh . . . Last

Family Power
by Ron J. Hammond

Famous Mormons
by Ron Johnston

Finding Faith in the Desert
by Anthony W. Horton, Chaplain, (CPT) U.S. Army

Framed for Love
by Rachel Ann Nunes

From Tragedy to Destiny
by Julie Rowe

A Glorious Future
by George Durrant

Great Dads and Grandfathers
by George Durrant

The Great Gathering
by Chad Daybell

A Greater Tomorrow
by Julie Rowe

Great Ideas for Primary Activity Days
by Trina Boice

I Know the Modern Prophets
by Chad Daybell; illustrated by Roger Whiting

It's All Good
by Jill Stevens

It's Here Somewhere
by Alice Fulton-Osborne & Pauline Hatch

Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration
by Leon R. Hartshorn

The Julie Rowe Show Vol. 1
by Julie Rowe
Hosted by Eric J. Smith

The Keys of the Kingdom
by Chad Daybell

Latter-Day Lessons- Volume 1: The Articles of Faith
by Tammy & Chad Daybell

The LDS Top 5 Charts
compiled by Chad Daybell

The LDS Grandparents Idea Book
compiled by Fay A. Klingler

Leaning on Prayer
by Jerri A. Harwell

Led by the Hand of Christ
by Suzanne Freeman as told to Shirley Bahlmann

Life is Like Riding a Unicycle
by Shirley Bahlmann

A Lion and A Lamb
by Rand H. Packer

A Little Sisterly Advice
by Jennifer Stewart Griffith

Living on the Edge of Heaven
by Chad Daybell

The Lost Sheep
by Jeff Call

Love on the Run
by Rachel Ann Nunes

Martial Law
by Chad Daybell

The Memory Catcher
by Sarah Hinze with Laura Lofgreen

The Modern Pioneer's Guide
by Ashley Parkinson

The Moms' Club Diaries
compiled by Allyson Condie and Lindsay Hepworth

My Redeemer Lives
by Jean Hawley

On the Road to Royalty
by Dianne Crabtree

On the Roller Coaster Called Motherhood

Outstanding Stories by Past General Authorities
compiled by Leon R. Hartshorn

The Power of Your Patriarchal Blessing
by Gayla Wise

A Prophet in Palmyra -Dare to Be True Adventure Series
by Chad Daybell; Illustrated by C. Michael Priddis

Reclaiming Liberty
by Chad Daybell

Remarkable Stories from the Lives of Latter-day Saint Women
by Leon R. Hartshorn

The Renewed Earth
by Chad Daybell

The Rise of Zion
by Chad Daybell

Rising Above the Flames: My Untold Story
by Julie Rowe

Roaring Back to Glory
by Jeff Call

Seven Years Old and Preparing for Baptism
by George Durrant

Soul Survivor
by Neil K. Warner

The Spirit of Liberty
by Suzanne Freeman

Staying in Tune
by Carmen Rasmusen

Stories and Jokes of Mormon Folks
by Bruce E. Dana

Taught By Christ
by Ralph V. Jensen

The Three Most Important Events
by Bruce E. Dana

Through the Eyes of John
by Chad Daybell; Illustrated by Rhett Murray

Through the Window of Life
by Suzanne Freeman as told to Shirley Bahlmann

The Time is Now
by Julie Rowe

To Love and To Promise
by Rachel Ann Nunes

A Touch of Christmas
by George Durrant

We Lived in Heaven
by Sarah Hinze

Winter's Promise

Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell’s death as Lori Daybell’s son makes a passionate plea

January 7, 2020

FREMONT COUNTY — Lori Vallow Daybell’s son is making a plea to his mother and telling her to reveal information about his missing sister, Tylee Ryan, and brother, Joshua “JJ” Vallow.

“I can’t tell you how hurt and frustrated and confused I am about what’s going on,” Colby Ryan said in a video posted on his YouTube channel. “You have the power to end this. You have an opportunity to put this all to rest.”

[...]

“There is a lot of concern for the safety of the kids,” Humphries said. “The information that is coming out of Arizona in reference to deaths of multiple people is concerning.”

One of the deaths Humphries is referring to is that of Lori’s former husband, Charles Vallow. He was shot and killed in July while picking up JJ from Lori in Chandler, Arizona. Police said he was shot in self-defense and the man who pulled the trigger was Lori’s brother, Alex Cox. Cox died Dec. 12 and the cause of his death has not been released.

Tylee’s dad, Joseph Ryan, passed away of an apparent heart attack in 2018. He had been divorced from Lori for some time.

Then there’s Chad’s former wife, Tammy Daybell, who died at her home in Salem Oct. 19.

“My deputies responded and, as we do with most unattended deaths, they took pictures, they looked it over and contacted our detectives,” Humphries says.” The detectives had a few questions, they satisfied those, got the information they needed and didn’t see anything that alarmed them.”

[...]

EastIdahoNews.com asked Humphries if Chad Daybell was acting unusual or suspicious when deputies were at the home.

“To my knowledge, he was responding like anybody would whose spouse had just passed away. That’s why the deputies didn’t suspect anything suspicious,” Humphries said.

A few days later, Humphries said his office was alerted by detectives in Arizona about the other deaths. Tammy’s body was exhumed from the Springville Evergreen Cemetary and an autopsy was performed. Investigators are waiting for autopsy lab results, which could take a few more weeks.

One question that has been raised is whether Tammy Daybell had a large life insurance policy. Humphries said he could not comment on that issue but confirmed it is being investigated.

“There is some information along those lines that I’m not at liberty to speak about right now,” he said.

Read more: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

Sheriff interview:

‘All I want is just to see those children.’ Grandparents announce $20K reward for JJ and Tylee

January 7, 2020

REXBURG — The grandparents of a missing Rexburg boy are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of him and his 17-year-old sister.

[...]
The Woodcocks traveled from Lake Charles, Louisiana, and spent Monday in eastern Idaho meeting with Rexburg police and the FBI for six hours. The grandparents say until somebody tells them differently, they believe JJ and Tylee are still alive.

“These are beautiful young children. They’re two extremely intelligent young children and we want them back. We want them back in our family,” Larry Woodcock said. “We don’t say the ‘D word.’ We don’t want to and we’re not going to because we truly believe and we hope and pray these kids are alive.”

[...]

During the news conference, the grandparents said they do not know where Chad and Lori are and made an appeal to the children’s mother. They said she always had the “best interest at heart for JJ” until things slowly began changing two years ago.

“If there is anything that Lori can come forth with and help us, please do it,” Larry Woodcock said. “She knows how much we love these kids, and we want only the best for them. That’s it. It’s that simple. Please give them back to us.”

[...]

JJ loves to swim and is hardly afraid of anything in life, Larry Woodcock said. Tylee is a typical teenage girl who graduated early from high school and has a close group of friends.

The grandparents have launched the Find JJ and Tylee website in hopes of receiving tips from the public. They support law enforcement’s effort to bring JJ and Tylee home and hope the reward will help.

“All I want before I go is just to see those children,” Larry Woodcock said. “I just want to hear him beat on the drums, I want to hear him say, ‘Papa, let’s go ride’ or ‘Let’s go to Checkers and let’s go get a hamburger.’ I’m hoping beyond hope that that happens in the near future.”

'All I want is just to see those children.' Grandparents announce $20K reward for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

Presser:

This is registration data on one of the sites of Joseph Ryan
Entermenow Web Analysis - Entermenow.org

Registrant Name:Joseph Ryan
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 901 S Dolphin Dr
Registrant City:Gilbert
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85233
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4802999539
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:jryan1127@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR174422792

ETA:
Adding Honesty24.info- note a different address
honesty24.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
Email jryan1127@gmail.com
Address 1094 N Wade Drive
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

ETA: manilovefun.info - another address
Registrant
from last whois record
manilovefun.info - Website and Domain information |

Name Joseph Ryan
Organization Velocitycx
Address 1374 E Tyson St
City Chandler
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539

connectingdots101.info - Website and Domain information |
Name Joseph Ryan
Organization The Ryan Agency
Address 901 S Dolphin Dr
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

totalklean.info - Website and Domain information |
Name Joseph Ryan
Address 1094 N Wade Drive
City Gilbert
State Arizona
Country
US.png
United States
Phone +1.4802999539
Private no

Ok- here are all sites registered to this Joseph ryan. Could probably use some help checking these out.

Jryan1127@gmail.com : Joseph Ryan, United States

List of domain names registred by jryan1127@gmail.com
Domain Name Creation Date Registrar
zselfie.info 2013-12-11 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
lorivslori.info 2014-05-08 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
entermenow.info 2014-08-14 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
connectingdots101.info 2013-12-13 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
manilovefun.info 2014-03-04 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
vcxpromotions.info 2014-11-07 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
totalklean.info 2014-12-11
honesty24.info 2014-12-24 godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)

6 Jan 2020

[...]

Seth Bernard lives next to Lori Vallow's townhouse in Rexburg, where her two children, JJ and Tylee, were last seen.

Bernard helped Vallow move into her new home in September, after she left Arizona when her previous husband was shot by her brother.

Her brother, Alex Cox, lived with Vallow for a week before getting his own apartment in the same complex. Bernard said he also got to know Cox in the few weeks he lived there. Cox died on Dec. 12. Police haven't released details on his death yet.

JJ Vallow, 7, is about the same age as Bernard's children. JJ grew close with Bernards' sons.

"They played everyday almost, until he said he was moving to his grandmother's," Bernard said.

Just a week after they moved in, JJ told Seth's son that he and his sister would be leaving soon.

"They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," Bernard said.

The grandmother told investigators that visit never happened. Bernard didn't notice anything odd about the family.

"The weird thing is there were no warning signs. No 'Hey, there's something going on here.' There was nothing. They were very nice, very friendly. She baked us brownies one time," Bernard said.

Then police started knocking on Bernard's door asking what he knew about JJ and Tylee's whereabouts.

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Bernard saw Vallow and Cox packing up a silver truck. He assumed they were going somewhere for the holiday, since they seemed to be leaving most of their belongings, including JJ's toys.

The following day, the FBI warned Bernard they would be searching Vallow's home.

"They just asked us to leave. They called me and said, 'Hey, we're going to be raiding their house here in ten minutes, would you get your family out because we don't want anything to happen,'" Bernard said.

Vallow and Cox were gone by the time the FBI searched the home. Bernard said the FBI searched Vallow's home, Cox's home and the home next to Vallow, who had a family connection as well.

"(Vallow's) sister moved in there, so that's why they raided her place," Bernard said.

Bernard hasn't seen the sister recently and isn't sure if she's still living there.

Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

BBM.

Justin Lum Fox 10‏Verified account @jlumfox10
EXCLUSIVE: The former attorneys of Charles Vallow speak to Fox 10. “Steve, I want to make sure that everyone knows that if something happens to me, Lori & Alex did it.” 5 months later, Lori Vallow’s brother Alex shoots Charles to death & claims self-defense. More to come.
1:15 PM - 8 Jan 2020
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Alfredo Kaspar FOX10‏ @AlfredoFox10
Good Lord, this story just gets deeper and deeper. Lori Vallow ex husband’s attorney speaks exclusively to our @jlumfox10 in regards to fear of his life. Stay tuned today @FOX10Phoenix to hear what this attorney has to say. #fox10phoenix
1:34 PM - 8 Jan 2020
Alfredo Kaspar FOX10 on Twitter

Case of 2 missing kids grows to include deaths, cult rumors
Kay Woodcock said Lori acted strangely when she told the family about Charles’ death, not mentioning the cause. A relative had to search Charles’ name online to find out he had been shot.

“We knew it was a murder, we knew Charles’ death wasn’t a justifiable homicide,” Kay Woodcock said. “It was like they set him up.”

After the death, Kay and Larry Woodcock said they had a harder time reaching JJ. The once-frequent calls dwindled and grew short. The last one, in August, lasted just 36 seconds and seemed scripted, they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ