Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“First of all, we wish to thank the public for the massive outpouring of concern regarding this case,” said Kaua‘i Chief of Police Todd G. Raybuck.

I believe he may just be referring to the posters put up by our own Portiz!

Lori's case is on the Idaho Court web site. Can't link directly as you go through a captcha and end on a non-linkable page.
Go here.
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Enter Vallow, Lori in the search.
Check the Captcha.
Click Submit.

One result comes up for Lori Norene Vallow. Click that and you see this for the charges.

1 Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA I18-401(1) Felony 09/23/2019
2 Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA I18-401(1) Felony 09/23/2019
3 Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers I18-705 Misdemeanor 09/08/2019
4 Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime I18-2001 {M} Misdemeanor 01/30/2020
5 Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order 18-1801(4) Misdemeanor 09/23/2019​

What stands out is that the Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime Occurred on January 30th and that the Obstruction charge was for an even on September 8th, 2019.
Those dates are telling. Yes, the 1.30.2020 date is interesting as is the Resisting on 9.8.19. Thanks for finding this.

Me to
Just got back from dinner to read the exciting news!! Need a better emoji than this, but this will have to suffice :) Also, I have 10 million questions - lol - I'm sure we all do. Mine right now are:

How is bail already set for Lori?

Chad has been "detained...?" What is happening there?

Selfishly, I want to see photos/video of all of it.

Why today, did something specific happen? Were they planning to flee the country?

What specific evidence do they have?

Looking forward to reading and catching up on all the other comments! And I really hope this leads to finding these precious children.
Me too!! I want to see her being cuffed and handled by the cops!!! I really really want her to walk the walk of shame!!!

I think s
The state put the burden of proving they are safe on her, but she did not comply. Therefore, the conclusion must be that they are not safe.
She already told us what happened when she told someone earlier that Tylee died In 2017 - many antisocial people will admit to part of the crime but not the whole crime ...

Last edited:
I don’t think the kids are alive, and don’t see her talking for that reason.

Whatever she says can only hurt her at this point.

A part of me thinks she might. She kinda can't help herself ... her police statement after Charles was shot was like a stream of conscientiousness and she always has a little something to say when reporters are aiming a camera at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur