Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion - Alex got rid of the kids, but someone else close to Lori has flipped ( with some knowledge of the kid's vanishing) and is snitching Lori out.....moo

Maybe Melanie or Zulema? Who knows, maybe Chad is tired of the "Black Widow". I bet that the police really talked to Chad for that half an hour during the search, when he and Lori were put in separate cars.

Yippee, Lori gets a free trip back to Idaho, in chains and a prison jumpsuit. Waiting for the picture!

Is it twisted that I am so happy that she is finally incarcerated?!

Well, I am glad that Lori Daybell is where she belongs. I wonder if Chad is actually a bit relieved?!

Bond hearing, and really, the $5 million is quite excessive for the actual charges. Hmm, I wonder if Chad will put up his house for his new honey? He might be needing the cash for his own bond, soon. Paws crossed!
Correct me if I am wrong- I believe it was shown here in earlier posts that his home has a value of approximately $125,000.00. In order to post bail on $5million, won't $500,00.00 be required to get her out?

Yea, I do think police found a witness who says Lori solicited him or her (or possibly a third party) to do something not exactly legal.

It would not surprise me if she thought her breezy laugh and casual offer to do something in exchange for the right number of dollar bills was something she could get away with. Again.

This just in from Justin: Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Lori Vallow set to appear in court in Kauai tomorrow morning 2/21. Kauai County Prosecuting Attorney Justin Kollar says she can choose to be represented by council, waive extradition hearing or proceed w/ hearing. Extradition hearing would be a couple weeks later.
----------
(I think that should be "counsel" not council.)

This might be above his pay grade?

Could someone in Rexburg drive by the office and see if there is a "For Lease" sign in the window? Because representing them seems like a career-limiting move.

Not sure how the blank image got attached, and not sure how to get rid of it....anyone?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 9
Is it possible Lori paid someone to hide her children? I would love for them to be found safe and cared for by someone. That would be awesome. And it sounds as if Lori needs a shrink. Or am I wrong? Can someone tell me what the charges are?

I read that Chad was picked up also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member