Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I mean, she went missing on the 8th, JJ on the 23rd, not a good sign they weren't seen together after the 8th at his school. siblings of autistic kids are often the ones that drop them off and pick them up. I am more worried for them now knowing that during that time they weren't seen together.
I guess they could have easily told JJ that Tylee went back to Arizona or something. JJ believed his father wasn't dead but was just traveling. So it wouldn't be hard to tell him something like this about Tylee.

Is it possible Lori paid someone to hide her children? I would love for them to be found safe and cared for by someone. That would be awesome. And it sounds as if Lori needs a shrink. Or am I wrong? Can someone tell me what the charges are?

I read that Chad was picked up also.

I sure hope that's the case. I don't think it is, but it would certainly be a wonderful surprise ending to this case.

Hey, can someone let the RS president know I will take Chad din din tonight. I will take a dish of guilt with a side humility and for dessert a scoop of “in your face”.

Jan 30 is the date Lori failed to show up in court, and the date K&L Vallow filed for guardianship. And, it's the date of the solicitation charge. What was Lori doing besides jumping hotels/condos on Jan 30? Who was she soliciting??

Maybe she encouraged or tried to get her lawyer to lie to the court for her on the 30th. You can ask your lawyer to do a lot for you but you can't actually ask them to knowingly lie for you to the courts or law enforcement.

Lori's case is on the Idaho Court web site. Can't link directly as you go through a captcha and end on a non-linkable page.
Go here.
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Enter Vallow, Lori in the search.
Check the Captcha.
Click Submit.

One result comes up for Lori Norene Vallow. Click that and you see this for the charges.

1 Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA I18-401(1) Felony 09/23/2019
2 Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA I18-401(1) Felony 09/23/2019
3 Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers I18-705 Misdemeanor 09/08/2019
4 Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime I18-2001 {M} Misdemeanor 01/30/2020
5 Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order 18-1801(4) Misdemeanor 09/23/2019​

What stands out is that the Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime Occurred on January 30th and that the Obstruction charge was for an event on September 8th, 2019.

ETA - I see that @Jethro4WS already posted new dates but will leave this up for the screen shot

I'm getting different dates on some of these

Arrest.png

Is it possible Lori paid someone to hide her children? I would love for them to be found safe and cared for by someone. That would be awesome. And it sounds as if Lori needs a shrink. Or am I wrong? Can someone tell me what the charges are?

I read that Chad was picked up also.

If she was paying someone to watch her children, that wouldn't be abandonment or lack of support. It might be other things, but not that.

I would think it was more than Chad, right now I would think he would be considered an accomplice, if not implicated in the murder of his wife. I think they raced to let out the news of Lori, but are sitting on Chad a bit, probably hoping to get more out of him.
Better yet, for Lori to turn on him. He is a cult leader. He's as bad as they get.

Hopefully, he will spend the rest of his life in jail.

And so will she, hopefully. In her own separate cell. Neither of them deserves anything other than that.

Last edited:
I sure hope that's the case. I don't think it is, but it would certainly be a wonderful surprise ending to this case.
I have been going back and forth. As a Mother, I will never understand Lori. As a human being, I will never understand Lori. But her arrogance and in our faces with her and Chad, and her "great" (no feeling) response to Nate telling her that people were praying for her children, coupled with her Narcissistic (MOO) personality, I am tending to believe these kids are alive and Deranged Lori believes pulling them out at the last minute, she will be a heroine and try to sue everyone around for Defamation. (MOO) The children certainly are damaged from their Mother, and I believe that Lori did have Charles murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState