Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t Lori feel anything towards her children? I can’t imagine that she won’t break down upon interrogation. Even if she’s had them imprisoned/isolated this whole time, does she not miss them? Wouldn’t she be wracked with guilt about traumatizing them like this at the very least?

ETA - she doesn’t miss her bro at all?

Did you see her after Charles was killed? Even if he was estranged, they were married for many years. Yet she was cool as a cucumber. Making small talk with that cop and even laughing at one point. The ex-wife that he divorced her, if you saw her on dateline, she is so upset and showing emotion we haven't seen out of Lori.

Doesn’t Lori feel anything towards her children? I can’t imagine that she won’t break down upon interrogation. Even if she’s had them imprisoned/isolated this whole time, does she not miss them? Wouldn’t she be wracked with guilt about traumatizing them like this at the very least?
You are a normal human being - she is not. Now the fact that she 'turned' so completely from being a good mom according to her friend is frightening. How can that happen? Is she under some spell or what the heck?

Now that would be a twist.

Chad turning on Lori might be the only chance Chad has to retain some of his "followers" and get his life partially back. But I don't see that happening anytime soon due to one little issue yet to be resolved: Tammy. We'll see Chad arrested long before we see him testify against Lori.

MOO.

Sean
Yea, I do think police found a witness who says Lori solicited him or her (or possibly a third party) to do something not exactly legal.

ETA - she doesn’t miss her bro at all?
Nope.

If she was paying someone to watch her children, that wouldn't be abandonment or lack of support. It might be other things, but not that.
Actually, if she were paying someone to watch her children (let's HOPE that's what is the case, and not something far worse!) - it may well be abandonment and lack of support. It depends upon whom she chose to 'watch' them, how, where, when, and all the details.

I'd be happy if it were the Grinch at this point, if they are found alive.

She'll be in jail either way.

You are a normal human being - she is not. Now the fact that she 'turned' so completely from being a good mom according to her friend is frightening. How can that happen? Is she under some spell or what the heck?
That's a huge - and excellent question. It's what makes us all so uncomfortable about this case. HOW could a mother do anything she's done?

It's typical of a cult, however. And Chad is a cult leader. By accounts of people who knew her before him (and he was hidden in her life for quite a while!) - she was a good mother before him. Then, she totally changed. It made no sense to anyone.

It makes some sense if you follow cults, sadly.

Hopefully, they will BOTH spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

Last edited:
yeah that makes more sense - the day she lied to LE re: obstructing justice

and the days the kids were each last seen being the abandonment charges

And *if* Chad had also told them a lie that day (what I thought we'd been told in the past, but Dateline had this being Alex) then I'd think they might have arrested Chad on that charge. However, I can see that if such a charge against Chad is possible they might use the threat of that in an effort to turn him. Any thoughts on that possiblity or if he actually did lie to LE?

MOO

I wonder if Chad will be on the same flight as Lori and LE back to Idaho? It will be fantastic if, when he gets there he is arrested on charges as well. Make him pay his own ticket back and then lay the law down on him. Well, their flights back will certainly not be in the style they have been accustomed to. Talk about humiliating!

No more handholding? :(

Correct me if I am wrong- I believe it was shown here in earlier posts that his home has a value of approximately $125,000.00. In order to post bail on $5million, won't $500,00.00 be required to get her out?

I'm not sure whether it was shown here, but I'd guess that's the right ballpark and you're correct, it would cost 500,000 to get a $5 million bail bond. So if Chad owned (free and clear with no mortgage) four houses just like the one we're aware of then he could trade them to a bail bondsman for the 5 million bond, at least in theory. Since the world is ending in 5 months this might make sense to do, but unfortunately he doesn't have those 4 houses and odds are the one he does have isn't mortgage free.

Thanks, I hadn't caught that before. Also from that same article:

"They played everyday almost, until he said he was moving to his grandmother's," Bernard said.

Just a week after they moved in, JJ told Seth's son that he and his sister would be leaving soon.

"They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," Bernard said.

------

I knew JJ told the neighbors son about going to grandmas but the fact that conversation happened at the same time Alex got his own Townhouse is interesting.... To say the least. Also, looks like they told the neighbor Tylee was going away to college somewhere other than BYU-Rexburg. I will add these events to the timeline as happening on Approx Sept 7th.

DBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member