Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
LOL !..... Now there is the real " Lori".....moo

I guess they could have easily told JJ that Tylee went back to Arizona or something. JJ believed his father wasn't dead but was just traveling. So it wouldn't be hard to tell him something like this about Tylee.

:( :( :(

*sniff*

That's awful, poor Tylee and JJ.

So this tells us why they were going to the ward they went to, that it was where she attended when she lived there.

Wow, I wonder if that April lady's blood ran cold when this information reached her (via the coconut wireless, or other).

Also makes a bit more sense now, Lori blithely saying the actual "news" was gossip. She was telling someone who already knew her, and expecting to be believed.

Wonder if this means she ever approached any other ward residents with her 144,000 pitch??

Link to go with the mugshot

Kaua'i Police Department

Kaua'i Police Department We will be holding a press conference at 2 p.m. HST on Friday at KPD Headquarters in Lihue (3990 Kaana St.) regarding the arrest of Lori Vallow and her upcoming arraignment. Our Chief of Police Todd G. Raybuck will be in attendance, as well as County of Kauai Prosecuting Attorney Justin Kollar.

We can confirm that Vallow was arrested in Princeville today around 2:30 p.m.

Chad Daybell was not arrested.

Additionally, the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney is working to schedule a court hearing for Vallow, which will most likely take place sometime Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal