Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Lori Vallow’s mugshot was posted?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

87043201_1523871244442554_5056775841543880704_n.jpg

"Sorry neighbor..."

Lori laughed when Charles was killed

Dear Sean,

I sent your check via my buddy at the storage company. Did he neglect to bring it to you?

LV

this brought some needed comic relief thank you

But seriously can we have some food sent over to Chad? Maybe a big pasta dinner?

Attachments

• 69F6342E-C0E1-4C83-9789-B3A42CB8DD22.jpeg
    69F6342E-C0E1-4C83-9789-B3A42CB8DD22.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 89
87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
Source: Kaua'i Police Department

Her make up looks really fresh in this photo, but she looks like she’s been under quite a bit of stress. GOOD! I hope she continues to be under stress until those children are found ALIVE! So proud of the island of Kauai for the public shaming!

Finally the picture we have waited not so patiently at times for. Just need one more for the album. Who knows how many to complete it?
I disagree that Lori won’t talk. I believe she will and LE is quite aware of who they are dealing with now. Batting her eyelashes won’t work anymore.
On pins and needles waiting for all the cards to be laid down. My hope of course is by some miracle the kids are ok, but realistically at least justice can be served.

If her actions so far of ignoring the court order to produce the kids is any indication of future behavior, she'll fight extradition and continue refusing to cooperate with LE in finding JJ and Tylee. MOO.

If the kids are alive I would think she would be eager to return to Idaho now that she has been charged. That would be the only way to squash it.

If she puts up a fight to remain in Hawaii and is willing to sit in jail a couple of weeks until the extradition hearing then I think that may indicate the kids are no longer alive.

Maybe it's a hidden/secret group

Possibly, but then how did @155etta know about it or find it? They said it was a page, but I'm not finding a page or a group. A secret group is one explanation. I think the possibility that it is new enough to have not propogated to all FB servers so everyone can see it is a longshot, but possible. Or it would have been reported and removed already, but that seems like a stretch as well.

Possibly, but then how did @155etta know about it or find it? They said it was a page, but I'm not finding a page or a group. A secret group is one explanation. I think the possibility that it is new enough to have not propogated to all FB servers so everyone can see it is a longshot, but possible. Or it would have been reported and removed already, but that seems like a stretch as well.
I actually have a couple more angels than I have said previously. One is named After the big holiday in December, the other one is named Misery. Stupid names, but sometimes angels come already named.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1