Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
Source: Kaua'i Police Department

The mask is slipping.

We're getting a peek at the "real" LV.

Behold, the Face of Evil.

Last edited:
87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

LOL...not smiling now is she? Haha

I have to wonder if this was the expression that was on her face when she allegedly told CV she would murder him if he stood in her way regarding fulfilling her new role as a translated being. No wonder he got a protection order! MOO

Possibly, but then how did @155etta know about it or find it? They said it was a page, but I'm not finding a page or a group. A secret group is one explanation. I think the possibility that it is new enough to have not propogated to all FB servers so everyone can see it is a longshot, but possible. Or it would have been reported and removed already, but that seems like a stretch as well.
Someone posted a link in the comments on the I heart Life in Rexburg Community FB page under the arrest article.

Edit:Spelling

Link to go with the mugshot

Kaua'i Police Department

Kaua'i Police Department We will be holding a press conference at 2 p.m. HST on Friday at KPD Headquarters in Lihue (3990 Kaana St.) regarding the arrest of Lori Vallow and her upcoming arraignment. Our Chief of Police Todd G. Raybuck will be in attendance, as well as County of Kauai Prosecuting Attorney Justin Kollar.

We can confirm that Vallow was arrested in Princeville today around 2:30 p.m.

Chad Daybell was not arrested.

Additionally, the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney is working to schedule a court hearing for Vallow, which will most likely take place sometime Friday morning.

If I'm doing my math right, 2 pm presser in HI will be 7 pm eastern tomorrow night, right?

I actually have a couple more angels than I have said previously. One is named After the big holiday in December, the other one is named Misery. Stupid names, but sometimes angels come already named.

Not sure what you were saying here, but the link Avacado posted got me there. Not sure whether 155etta knows the page was started by Shells n'cheese for sure, but from reading the comments the page is making it sure seems like them. Curiously I also saw a few comments on the page from the lady who claims to have seen Tylee in Knoxville.

Her make up looks really fresh in this photo, but she looks like she’s been under quite a bit of stress. GOOD! I hope she continues to be under stress until those children are found ALIVE! So proud of the island of Kauai for the public shaming!

Yeah, full face of make up, even had time to put on her lipstick. Who wears lipstick at home? I know I don't.

Funeral potatoes. :)

Edit: to note that as the casserole, not the person showing up, although it could be both I suppose. :)

Funny you mention this! Mr & Mrs funeralpotatoes & tater tots are heading to the garden isle (!) though no visits to the jail or to deliver funeral potatoes or malasadas to condo
In case of any unusual sightings (chad/church ??) I will share

Last edited:
Not sure what you were saying here, but the link Avacado posted got me there. Not sure whether 155etta knows the page was started by Shells n'cheese for sure, but from reading the comments the page is making it sure seems like them. Curiously I also saw a few comments on the page from the lady who claims to have seen Tylee in Knoxville.
I initially found that page because shells n cheez linked to it in one of her comments on the EIN site. Either she made it (which I believe because she seems to be the only one even on the news site with this same tone defending Lori) or she knows who did.

Maybe they have federal fraud charges against Lori? If she were receiving a check from a government agency for JJ because of his disability And cashing the checks to use for purposes other than JJs care that is federal fraud case.
I remember reading her daughter was receiving survivor benefits from the death of her father:
If this is true they would continue until she is no longer a minor (18);
Possible Lori was getting two checks monthly for the children from the fed government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader