Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#3 Resisting or Obstructing makes more sense (to me, anyway) to be the date of 11/26/19 - isn't that the date she reported her children were somewhere they weren't (AZ?) so obstruction would fit.
Yes, it all makes sense with the given dates - that changed from when I copied and pasted the charges only 5 minutes prior.

Well, I am glad that Lori Daybell is where she belongs. I wonder if Chad is actually a bit relieved?!

Bond hearing, and really, the $5 million is quite excessive for the actual charges. Hmm, I wonder if Chad will put up his house for his new honey? He might be needing the cash for his own bond, soon. Paws crossed!

Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Just in from the Madison County Proscutor who says a complaint “alleges that (Lori) Vallow abandoned her two minor children, delayed law enforcement’s attempts to locate her children, and encouraged another individual to delay law enforcement’s attempts to locate her children.”

"Resisting or obstructing officers" might not be resisting arrest. Maybe one of those with legal training can weigh in (if they haven't already). MOO

Yes it could be like tampering or hindering. Let me look up the charge.

ETA:
For the familiar with the Dulos case it’s like hindering in CT. It includes giving false info to LE:

Every person who wilfully resists, delays or obstructs any public officer, in the discharge, or attempt to discharge, of any duty of his office or who knowingly gives a false report to any peace officer, when no other punishment is prescribed, is punishable by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), and imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one (1) year.
» Idaho Code 18-705 – Resisting and Obstructing OfficersLawServer

IMO, 9/8/2019 has to be the last verifiable date anyone physically saw Tylee :(
I had really been hoping someone at JJ's school saw Tylee picking up JJ one day in September before he was taken out of school, but that does not bode well at all that no one saw her dropping him off or picking him up after the eighth. MOO

I just do not see her cracking at all. There is no incentive for her to say anything about the children unless she can actually produce them (alive). Confessing to harming them will only result into more charges. I think she will just smile like the cat who just swallowed the canary.
oh yeah no way will she crack.

seeing her under pressure the morning her brother shot her estranged husband .
cool cunning fox with the best dupers delight ive ever seen.

moo

Wow so she coerced another person into lying about the kids.....Does that mean the person who was hiding the kids came forward?

Oh my gosh, wouldn't that be amazing if the person who had the kids came forward and that's what facilitated the arrest today??? But I doubt that's what happened...

So happy this awful woman is behind bars.

May she be extradited to Idaho -- and leave the beautiful archipelago of Hawaii -- sooner rather than later!!!

From what I see, the 9/08 charge is a felony, is that wrong?
Section 18-2001 – Idaho State Legislature

TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 20
CRIMINAL SOLICITATION
18-2001. DEFINITION OF SOLICITATION. A person is guilty of criminal solicitation to commit a crime if with the purpose of promoting or facilitating its commission he solicits, importunes, commands, encourages or requests another person to engage in specific conduct which would constitute such crime or an attempt to commit such crime or which would establish complicity in its commission or attempted commission.
History:
[18-2001, added 1982, ch. 270, sec. 1, p. 701.]

https://legislature.search.idaho.gov/search

TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 4
ABANDONMENT OR NONSUPPORT OF WIFE OR CHILDREN
18-401. DESERTION AND NONSUPPORT OF CHILDREN OR SPOUSE. Every person who:
(1) Having any child under the age of eighteen (18) years dependent upon him or her for care, education or support, deserts such child in any manner whatever, with intent to abandon it;
(2) Willfully omits, without lawful excuse, to furnish necessary food, clothing, shelter, or medical attendance for his or her child or children, or ward or wards; provided however, that the practice of a parent or guardian who chooses for his child treatment by prayer or spiritual means alone shall not for that reason alone be construed to be a violation of the duty of care to such child;
(3) Having sufficient ability to provide for a spouse’s support, or who is able to earn the means for such spouse’s support, who willfully abandons and leaves a spouse in a destitute condition, or who refuses or neglects to provide such spouse with necessary food, clothing, shelter, or medical attendance, unless by the spouse’s misconduct he or she is justified in abandoning him or her;
Shall be guilty of a felony and shall be punishable by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500), or by imprisonment for not to exceed fourteen (14) years, or both.
History:
[I.C., sec. 18-401, as added by 1972, ch. 336, sec. 1, p. 859; am. 1972, ch. 381, sec. 8, p. 1089; am. 2000, ch. 294, sec. 1, p. 1011.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member