Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy info!! Im happy to see all hard work LE has been doing!! Wowsers though on the Yellowstone piece!!!
Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News

Police obtained phone records that show Lori, Cox and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8. Officers also received a photo of Tylee at the park entrance.

“This is the last time we can find any record of T.R. (Tylee Ryan) being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen T.R. since Sept. 8, 2019,” documents say.

Police obtained phone records that show Lori, Cox and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8. Officers also received a photo of Tylee at the park entrance.

“This is the last time we can find any record of T.R. (Tylee Ryan) being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen T.R. since Sept. 8, 2019,” documents say.
No evidence of children ever leaving the park?

Oh my goodness !......moo

@Gardener1850 and @mrjitty Apologies that I can't bring your comments over to the new thread but you were discussing the possibility of Joe Ryan being another victim. Before the podcasts were taken down, @snoflake20 listened to them way back in the first thread and posted some disturbing quotes by Lori in the second episode, released on Dec 7, 2018, about 8 months after Joe's death. I went and listened to the episode as well.

I'm going to paste @snoflake20's post here with a slight edit to change the group that shall not be named to initials and will link to her post below as well.

This is the first time I've been on Web Sleuths, so sorry if I screw this up somehow. This case has absolutely captured my attention. I really hope that the children are found safe.

I am a podcast listener, so I decided to listen to Lori's and I was shocked at one of the comments Lori Vallow makes in an early episode of the Time to Warrior Up Podcast Ep. 2

around min 24:30 one of the host's asks Lori, what her rock bottom moment was, and Lori states: "I had decided that I was either going to kill someone who had wronged me, or I was going to turn my life to the temple."

At around min 33:50 She also talks about forgiving her ex husband who she insinuates abused her children. Based on her comments it sounds like she is speaking about Tylee's father.

PAP podcast - 02 - Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet

snoflake20, Dec 23, 2019

Link: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

This is crazy info!! Im happy to see all hard work LE has been doing!! Wowsers though on the Yellowstone piece!!!
Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News

Sorry I'm repeatedly bouncing off your post. :)

Police went to Lori’s home on Pioneer Road on Nov. 26 and met with Alex Cox, Lori’s brother, and Chad Daybell, who was outside the residence.

“Chad acted as if he didn’t know Lori very well and stated he didn’t know her phone number,” the probable cause says. “Alex told the detectives that J.V. (Joshua Vallow) was with his grandma, Kay Woodcock, in Louisiana, which was not likely to be true due to the fact that Kay was the individual who first called in a missing child report to the Gilbert Police Department.”

They were married by then!

I want to know more about that Yellowstone Park visit...

So do I but I am VERY afraid to learn any more about it since Yellowstone holds a special place in my heart. I hope they can still gather information from any eyewitnesses, the park would still be quite crowded in early September and there would be tons of people taking photos. Having spent a lot of time in the park, I will say it is very crowded, but if you know where to go and are willing to hike more than a mile- it can get very remote, very fast.

That article was loaded with new facts and details - great work EIN and Nate Eaton! I am glad to read MG did NOT lie for LV, this makes me think they do NOT have loyal followers who would willingly break the law for them. I am horrified that Chad stated Lori was an empty nester to close family.

What's missing entirely from that EIN article is that they got married in Kauai (so were obviously there) on November 5th. I know it's been suspected all along that they've gone to Kauai twice, but it's not clear from that article that, when the officers went to do the welfare check and Chad pretended he barely knew Lori...they were married.

(Sorry CSIDreamer, just saw your post.)

Welp. Chad is in it up to his nostrils. I take back any doubts I had about his innocence in the children. Jmo
So they have been in Hawaii since Dec 1st !!!!!
Tylee hasn't been seen since Sept 8th at Yellowstone Park. Medicines for JJ were found prescribed Jan 2019 with 17 pills left, but no evidence of any prescriptions or medications being filled in Idaho . Where the heck are they? Chad lied - surely he must know where they are. At least they should be cleared of any involvement in the death of AC if they were in Hawaii from Dec 1st.

Last edited:

From the quoted link above:

The initial visit

JJ was last seen alive on Sept. 23 at Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg. The next day, Lori told administrators he would no longer be attending and she would now homeschool him. No requests were made for JJ’s transcripts, according to the probable cause.

Police went to Lori’s home on Pioneer Road on Nov. 26 and met with Alex Cox, Lori’s brother, and Chad Daybell, who was outside the residence.

“Chad acted as if he didn’t know Lori very well and stated he didn’t know her phone number,” the probable cause says. “Alex told the detectives that J.V. (Joshua Vallow) was with his grandma, Kay Woodcock, in Louisiana, which was not likely to be true due to the fact that Kay was the individual who first called in a missing child report to the Gilbert Police Department.

Cox told officers Lori might be in apartment 107, but it was vacant. Chad them attempted to drive away and a detective stopped him. Chad told the investigator that the last time he had seen JJ was in apartment 107 in October. He also admitted that he knew Lori’s phone number, according to court documents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RBM: Wow !

So Chad LIED to LE, attempted to run … and then he marries this woman he didn't know very well ? Really ?

AC lied to LE - but he is deceased … how convenient for LV, and maybe CD

MOO

ETA: Corrected Content

Last edited:
What's missing entirely from that EIN article is that they got married in Kauai (so were obviously there) on November 5th. I know it's been suspected all along that they've gone to Kauai twice, but it's not clear from that article that, when the officers went to do the welfare check and Chad pretended he barely knew Lori...they were married.

(Sorry CSIDreamer, just saw your post.)

No problem! When the news heats up we all post over the top of each other. :)

Oh my! So they took Tylee and jj to Yellowstone Sept 8 and Tylee was never seen again. So freaking sad. Also they went to hi dec 1st which is new so I guess either natural or zp had a hand in ac death, speculating. Interesting that Melani may be cooperating, I hope so. Jmo ....but wow is right

So they have been in Hawaii since Dec 1st !!!!!
Tylee hasn't been seen since Sept 8th at Yellowstone Park. Medicines for JJ were found up to Jan, but no evidence of any prescriptions or medications being filled in Idah since then. Where the heck are they? Chad lied - surely he must know where they are. At least they should be cleared of any involvement in the death of AC if they were in Hawaii from Dec 1st.

Jan 2019. A year ago on the unused meds.

This makes me physically sick. I knew the possibilities but this is getting too real.

@Gardener1850 and @mrjitty Apologies that I can't bring your comments over to the new thread but you were discussing the possibility of Joe Ryan being another victim. Before the podcasts were taken down, @snoflake20 listened to them way back in the first thread and posted some disturbing quotes by Lori in the second episode, released on Dec 7, 2018, about 8 months after Joe's death. I went and listened to the episode as well.

I'm going to paste @snoflake20's post here with a slight edit to change the group that shall not be named to initials and will link to her post below as well.

This is the first time I've been on Web Sleuths, so sorry if I screw this up somehow. This case has absolutely captured my attention. I really hope that the children are found safe.

I am a podcast listener, so I decided to listen to Lori's and I was shocked at one of the comments Lori Vallow makes in an early episode of the Time to Warrior Up Podcast Ep. 2

around min 24:30 one of the host's asks Lori, what her rock bottom moment was, and Lori states: "I had decided that I was either going to kill someone who had wronged me, or I was going to turn my life to the temple."

At around min 33:50 She also talks about forgiving her ex husband who she insinuates abused her children. Based on her comments it sounds like she is speaking about Tylee's father.

PAP podcast - 02 - Time to Warrior Up - Find Your Closet

snoflake20, Dec 23, 2019

Link: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Do you recall the time frame for her having this "rock bottom moment?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics