Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We now have more to add to the timeline with this new detailed information!! Also the babysitters comments were interesting, she signs up for a looking term job to be told he's gone to grandma's a week later!!!

She does. But we can't name her nor sleuth her here. There was a family picture in the Daily Mail of Lori with her parents, her sister and her 2 brothers. I'll see if I can find it.

Ack, I can't find it and Websleuths is having trouble loading pages. Search the Daily mail articles. Lori's sister is pictured, but not named, so we can't post her name here at this time. The neighbor interview with the local Idaho station is the only other mention of Lori's sister. But since she hasn't been named a POI we can't really say anymore than those few mentions in MSM. You'll have to trust me or do your own research (and DO NOT post the names/info you find here). Lori's instagram is a good place to start. ;):cool::D

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

The story does not say when this fight took place, anyone know? Lori never does anything without a purpose, was the fight in front of neighbors intentional? Or merely another way to manipulate Alex into doing another dirty deed for her? Sorry if this has been discussed previously.
IIRC it was during the time when Lori left Charles in the beginning of last year.

87029297_141812627297661_5862972732358000640_o.jpg

MUG SHOT ! HEHEHE... she looks FURIOUS.
Source: Kaua'i Police Department

I cannot stop looking at this mugshot! She does look furious! :cool:

BIG DAY: Lori Vallow will appears in court for her arraignment this morning. The time is not yet confirmed. We will be watching and our sister station KHON2 from Honolulu will have a crew streaming the press conference held by Kauai Police at 2PM HST. Follow me on twitter for live updates as well.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

This might be a good local Hawaii station to follow. Jmo

The comments and the memes under this post are hilarious. IMO

Wow all this new info. Note this is not MB but is a different person. Will she get charged too?

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
39m

Charging documents state Lori Vallow asked Melanie Gibb to commit a crime by obstructing the investigation into her missing children. You might remember Melanie Gibb’s name from the “Preparing a People” podcasts. She was one of Lori Vallow’s cohosts along with Chad Daybell.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
49m

Chandler PD anticipates making a decision in the next few days whether to send someone to Hawaii (or Idaho upon her extradition) to see if Lori is willing to answer additional questions about the shooting death of her husband Charles Vallow.

This is crazy info!! Im happy to see all hard work LE has been doing!! Wowsers though on the Yellowstone piece!!!
Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News

On Dec. 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by (Gibb) and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on Nov. 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had J.V. even though J.V. was not with her,” court documents read. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.

Wow !!!!

Ack, I can't find it and Websleuths is having trouble loading pages. Search the Daily mail articles. Lori's sister is pictured, but not named, so we can't post her name here at this time. The neighbor interview with the local Idaho station is the only other mention of Lori's sister. But since she hasn't been named a POI we can't really say anymore than those few mentions in MSM. You'll have to trust me or do your own research (and DO NOT post the names/info you find here). Lori's instagram is a good place to start. ;):cool::D
Thanks, Gardener, I'm going to start digging - I trust you explicitly!

On Dec. 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by (Gibb) and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on Nov. 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had J.V. even though J.V. was not with her,” court documents read. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.

Wow !!!!

Where's the burning toast icon?

Wow, just heard about this case today and trying to catch up. I remember seeing a local news story last year about CV being shot in self-defense and thinking “something is off with this story” but hadn’t heard anything since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle