Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a hospital room with a girl that was out of jail "temporarily" to be treated. She was there for two days, so we talked a lot. Eye opening.
Looking at that photo from the jail reminded me of how she described it. Also, they never turn the lights out at night, so no one wants the top bunk. She said you learn how to sleep with the lights on.
Ladies fight bad. Really bad. Not just hair pulling but slamming your head on the floor. And over things like if you look at them the wrong way or you laugh when you shouldn't have.
She said, she had one inmate that hovered over her at night and then one night she said "you can watch me all night if you want and every night, but I'm going to sleep and I'm not going to fight you" and the girl stopped.
She also said that for some of the fights, the guards take their time breaking it up.
Lots of other stuff, like did you know inmates will save eggshells to use to exfoliate their faces? They got in trouble though if they got caught.

Aww
I could not hear very well. The judge was asking her if she understood various things in the beginning and one of them seemed to be that she can fight extradition under HRS if Idaho is going to seek the death sentence or life in prison. There was a reference to the statute. I'll have to see if I can find a better recording later.
I'm thinking that's why they haven't charged her with murder, HI might not have sent her back if she fought it. I think once in ID they are going to have more charges. I think that is also why they are delaying TDs autopsy report (if they are) when Chad comes back he may be in for a surprise. Imo

I was in a hospital room with a girl that was out of jail "temporarily" to be treated. She was there for two days, so we talked a lot. Eye opening.
Looking at that photo from the jail reminded me of how she described it. Also, they never turn the lights out at night, so no one wants the top bunk. She said you learn how to sleep with the lights on.
Ladies fight bad. Really bad. Not just hair pulling but slamming your head on the floor. And over things like if you look at them the wrong way or you laugh when you shouldn't have.
She said, she had one inmate that hovered over her at night and then one night she said "you can watch me all night if you want and every night, but I'm going to sleep and I'm not going to fight you" and the girl stopped.
She also said that for some of the fights, the guards take their time breaking it up.
Lots of other stuff, like did you know inmates will save eggshells to use to exfoliate their faces? They got in trouble though if they got caught.

That's prison life. I don't expect them to be out sunning all day or being happy about their crime, sadly, many are mental patients before their crime. If I were stranded in the woods, I'd use egg shells for something, I'm sure.

Back to Lori, if she has nothing to hide, why dig in her heels to stay in Hawaii? Go back to Idaho, let the police lay their cards down.
Previously I wanted to believe she had stashed the kids away and her behavior was driven by defiance. It's easy to do that when you are living at the Marriott.

Now that she has relocated to a zero star accommodation, her lack of revealing where the kids are can really only be explained by her having done something to them.

In most cases I would be more suspicious than I have been until today. But here they are surrounded by a group and a family with a long history of defiance so I thought that helped explain things.

Got it , :)Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News
EastIdahoNews.com was in Kauai

when Chad and Lori were pulled over in a black Ford Explorer on Jan. 26. A search warrant was served at the Kauai Beach Resort, and officers took birth certificates belonging to Tylee and JJ, Tylee’s financial transaction card, JJ’s iPad, another iPad that was logged into JJ’s Apple account and JJ’s school registration receipts from Kennedy Elementary.

Aww

I'm thinking that's why they haven't charged her with murder, HI might not have sent her back if she fought it. I think once in ID they are going to have more charges. I think that is also why they are delaying TDs autopsy report (if they are) when Chad comes back he may be in for a surprise. Imo

Certainly if they have enough to charge her with that then doing so now would not be the smart way to go. Get them back to Idaho first.

Do you think that the male attorney's unease / nervousness was at least a little bit being smitten with Lori? Has she worked her wiles on him?

Rumor has it if you look directly into her eyes your fate is already sealed. You will soon succumb to her charms, whose wiles transcend gender lines and any preconceived belief systems. (Although her wiles seem to be wilting in jail.)

Or he just wants to get out of the courtroom alive and not disappear forever. Death follows her like a shadow and she collects souls like others collect snow globes.

Thanks for typing that out- when I heard the attorney make this claim I immediately didn’t buy it at all. Lori lies- constantly, effortlessly, and for no real reason. I can’t see the PD being this restrained for this many months and blowing it. Just can’t- but certainly can see her feeding this BS narrative to her attorney.
The issue of questioning without representation. Here's what was said in the hearing.

Mr. Hempey (Lori's lawyer): "Mr. DeCosta was calling cell block and they told him, 'she's not here' and basically she was M.I.A. for hours and we learned since that the Idaho police were questioning her while the Kauai, at the, with the Kauai police while they knew she was represented by counsel. Um. Um. It's just another reason to get this done faster."

If true, that's disconcerting.

They said they had a long term lease. When a property is sold the new owner has to honor the lease. Having a property leased here makes it more attractive for sale.

This is a question of definition, and I suspect that their condition applies just about anywhere. I am not disagreeing with you.

As someone said earlier today in the thread, it is as big as Delaware and Rhode Island combined (I think those are the states they use). It is definitely big. It's also largely forest land. It would be a chore to do a good search of an undeveloped, unpopulated area that big regardless of where it was. Add to that some dangers in some areas due to the volcanic (for lack of a better term) activity near the surface nad the mountainous terrain, and it goes up to a totally new level of difficulty. And that's how it would have been if they were searching in September or were to do so in May or June. Right now we've also got an issue of 99% of the terrain being covered in several feet of snow which makes any search right now close to pointless.
If someone wants to hide a body, they are not going to drag/carry a body very far off the road (It is a tremendous amount of work to carry/drag a body 100 feet from a road.) One would only have to search along the roads and not search every square foot of the park.

Previously I wanted to believe she had stashed the kids away and her behavior was driven by defiance. It's easy to do that when you are living at the Marriott.

Now that she has relocated to a zero star accommodation, her lack of revealing where the kids are can really only be explained by her having done something to them.

In most cases I would be more suspicious than I have been until today. But here they are surrounded by a group and a family with a long history of defiance so I thought that helped explain things.
I feel the same as you. I have thought (hoped) she was shuttling the children around using some sort of prepper/Mormon Underground Railroad type system, but those hopes are fading quickly. Today I truly believe she harmed the children.
They both make my skin crawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member